• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pizza Man fights the entirety of Final Fantasy

@Tony_di_bugalu, anything I missed in his fearhax layers before we move on?
im not really in a debate/argument mood nor do I want to double check what I say but from memory, potency is something like

fodder < demon world < tony < higher fodder < kid/teen dante < random demons (sins and the like) < top tiers (malphas, nightmare) < kings/gods < vol 2 Dante = chen = demon book

There shouldn't be anything above Vol2 Dante

Hax and their levels of strength. Every other page in the wiki has “everything before on a higher level”. That’s always in relation to strength, not hax, you need to prove hax is being improved in the series the stronger you are.
Physiology page has nothing to do with and never did and will never have anything to do with strength, speed, LS etc. That defeats entire purpose of Physiology Page existing solely for hax and resistances.

@GilverTheProtoAngelo the sparda heritage stuff with them being in certain levels of power getting certain abilities tells me otherwise.
That’s to distinguish what they get as they level up in Demon Tier alongside their Sparda heritage. As I elaborated before, Dante was not born “Demon God” or “High Tier” Demon level. Instead he was born at “Low Tier” alongside his normal Sparda heritage abilities.

What does Dante being born a certain state have anything to do with my point that the page shows it being strength focused to get to certain abilities?

What does Dante being born a certain state have anything to do with my point that the page shows it being strength focused to get to certain abilities?
Read the first half of what I said again? "That's to distinguish what they get as they level up in Demon Tier alongside their Sparda heritage." Because, as I stated, the Spardakin get both a "Demon Tier" rating and "Sparda Heritage" on their profiles proper. Otherwise the user would think that Dante came out of the womb as strong as Mundus if we didn't create the distinction that the Spardakin are also connected to Demon Tiers and don't gain the benefits of said Tiers until they reach specific standards within the verse.

Things will probably not change in the future (I need to convince the peeps at discord to help) if we ever make the bestiary and fix the pages so don't bother arguing anymore, just vote or let the match die

Back