• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright vs Miles Edgeworth (Zamasu edition)

C-can I just silently laugh at the ridiculousness of this situation? Is he is going to pull a turnabout and find a way to defend Zamasu?

Just as Bre8k mentioned, this is similar to Engarde's case. There is literally no way these two can be found innocent and truth prevails as Phoenix always mentions. If they are incharacter, Phoenix would actually assist in the prosecution of the duo instead of defending them.

If they aren't and Phoenix is obligated to defend them, considering the innocence of his clients and his massive willpower is what always gets him the case (also tons of help from Mia, Maya, Larry, etc.), pretty sure Edgeworth should win this one.

Well if we follow Raymond/A actual laywer's logic then Wright would say, relucantly not try to defend Black and Zamasu (And really who wouldn't?) but give them a lighter sentence by saying they had justification or some nonsense like that. Black and Zamasu might still get about 15 years in prison but hey it works. (I'm desperately trying to make the AA characters in character but sadly it's very sketchy.)

If you really tried to make AA characters in character, Phoenix would help Edgeworth win such as Engarde. Also pretty sure Phoenix mentions the truth being what matters at least 5 times per game, so they'd both gush wind at Zamasu's face and win.

If you wanna go full meme with the AA characters, you can picture something on the likes of Phoenix Wrong such as all of them playing Russian Roulette and dying. Thats actually quite funny considering that'd make Black's durability lower than a bullet, so its perfect.

ZAMASU DID NOTHING WRONG!!!! Phoenix wright wins cause plot armor exists and can pull evidence up of the air saying zamasu did nothing wrong

I'm gonna share some personal info about myself, but my full name is actually Miles Wright. I have this displayed as my youtube name and some people assume that I'm a fan of this franchize when really, it's my actual name.

Back