• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Chronomon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's let Seiya fight someone who isn't a Royal Knight for once when it comes to Digimon(Cuz contrary to popular belief, they aren't the only Digimon Hax Machines...). Let's see how this fight's gonna go. Plus Chronomon is a 2-C that is like never used so..time to test the waters. ovo

Multiversal Tournament: Saint Seiya vs Digimon after such a long while.

The God Slaying Pegasus Saint who killed the God of Death vs The Dragon of Destruction who one-shot Alphamon

-Speed Equalized

-Both are 2-C (EoS Seiya)

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-If Seiya loses, he is revived. If Chronomon loses, he returns to his Holy Mode.

FIGHT!!!!!!

Pegasus Seiya:

Chronomo:

Inconclusive:

God Cloth Seiya Render
Just because you are a God, doesn't mean you can go around destroying the lives of others!

Chronomon DM vg
I'll destroy EVERYTHING!!!! Including you Saints!

What level is Chronomon's existence erasure, reality warping, and Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite? Seiya seems to be stronger I would assume, and his Regenerationn is more potent, he is acausal, and has a massive range advantage. So he should win depending on Chronomon's reality warping level.

Is Existence Erasure is the basic turn you into Nothingness.

Reality Warping from what I know from Susanoomon would actually be quite High.

Overwrite can allow Chronomon to gain a new resistance or a huge boost in power.

Seiya wouldn't exactly be stronger per se though since Chronomon is a fusion of 2 pretty powerful 2-C's. Plus he did curbstomp Alphamo effortlessly. So I believe he is even in AP to EoS Seiya.

As for range...Didn't know Universal+ was a range. Both destroy 4-D universes though.

Also I thought Saints were just Time Paradox Immune.(Not all files have been edited with that new power and thus still have acausality)

Plus Chronomon has more useful stuff than just that.

It would help if I actually put those moves on his file though.....That is my fault.

Here is a list of skills.

• Absolute Zero: One of AncientGarurumon's signature attacks, it reduces the surroundings to absolute zero with a powerful laser, halting everything down to the movement of electrons in an instant.
  • Darkness Bluster (Schwarz Lehrsatz - Black Theorem) Raihimon's signature attack, it disables all of the laws of physics and bends them to Susanoomon's will in order to annihilate the target.
  • Dark Obliteratio (Zone Deleter) One of Velgemon's special attacks, it generates a powerful gust of wind that blows the target along with the space around them into a pocket dimension.
  • Dark Vortex (Master of Darkness) Velgemon's other special attack, it allows the converts the target's nature to that of darkness and allowing Susanoomon to manipulate them at will.
  • Draining Rai (Rain Stream) One of Ranamon's signature attacks, it generates a rainstorm that drains the stamina and physical strength of those within it.
  • Electron Cannon: One of MetalKabuterimon's signature attacks, it fires a high-speed positron laser that obliterates any sort of matter struck.
  • Pandora Dialogue: An attack used by AncientWisemon's previous form, Wisemon, it imprisons the target within Wisemon's space-time stones for eternity.
  • Freezing Blizzard: AncientMegaTheriummon's signature attack, it creates a massive blizzard that reduces the temperature of everything caught within to absolute zero, stopping all atomic movement.
  • Generous Mirror: One of Mercurymon's signature attacks, it reflects the target's attack back at them. An alternate version, called Offset Reflector, allows Susanoomon to absorb the attack and use it as its own with its characteristics reversed (i.e. a light-elemental attack would become a darkness-elemental attack).
  • Grau Lärm (Grey Roar) An attack used by Dobermon, one of AncientSphinxmon's previous forms, it is a powerful roar that seals the powers of all foes in range.
  • Laplace's Demon: AncientWisemon's signature attack, it imprisons the target in the spirit world for eternity.
  • Lava-lanche (Supernova): AncientVolcamon's signature attack, it generates antimatter to plunge into the target, causing them to explode with the force of a miniature big bang.
  • Necro Eclipse: AncientSphinxmon's ultimate attack, it envelops the target in darkness to kill them instantly.
  • Pandora Dialogue: An attack used by AncientWisemon's previous form, Wisemon, it preserves the target's attacks within space and time itself before replaying them back at Susanoomon's foes at high speed.
  • Rumble Blend: Sakkakumon's signature attack, it allows Susanoomon to absorb a single element of its choosing, absorbing an oncoming attack of a corresponding element to make Susanoomon's own. However, this move can only absorb a single element at once, and can thus be bypassed if its opponent were to use multiple elemental attacks at once or if they use an attack of a different element than Susanoomon anticipates.
  • Seismic Sledge (Snake Eye Smasher): Grumblemon's signature attack, Susanoomon smashes his target, turning them to stone and shattering them in one attack.
  • Schwarz Strahl (Black Beam) An attack used by Dobermon, one of AncientSphinxmon's previous forms, it fires a black beam that instantly penetrates an opponent's body and destroys their soul in the process.
  • Starburst Hunter (Starlight Velocity): One of MagnaGarurumon's signature attacks, Susanoomon charges at his opponent at faster-than-light speeds, instantly erasing anything that comes in contact with the bands of light that form around him in the process.

Saint Seiya is pretty popular, it would be first priority in the acauasal revisions

Absolute Zero can be countered in Saint Seiya IIRC. IDK if this applies for Seiya, have not seen it in a while.

A lot of those abilities sounds like thinks Seiya has fought against and countered tbh.

Not really, since it was a pretty small thing. Heck, Undertale characters are popular and yet not all have been edited. Same for the Royal Knights....which I have to fix....

Absolute Zero is useless here.

Any source for these exact skills?

His 8th sense lets him attack from the soul even when killed physically, meaning he could use it to counter the matter destroying ones

The most dangerous moves for Seiya here will only be Schwarz Strahl and Darkness Bluster

Actually Grau Lärm and Texture Blow are likely the most dangerous skills. Soul attacks are not really that useful here. This ain't gonna be an easy fight for anyone.

Here is how I view this fight; IF Chronomon should win he would win by the fact that he has more hax powers and abilities. AND IF Seiya should win he would win by the fact that he has the 'LUCK FACTOR' he has the power of luck behind him which allows him to overcome odds and obsticles and win.

Pontos is 2-C because he curbstomps people who curbstomps people who are 2-C. It's a wide tier. They aren't necessarily similar just because the tier is the same. Matt explained here how high Pontos is on the 2-C scale

Seiya seems to me has brokened strong plot-device powers, he just wins no matter what. His determination and willpower will eventually empower him enough to be able to defeat Chronomon.

Yes the fight willnot be easy though, Seiya will have to go through shit to win!

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How does Seiya handle sealing or having all his attacks replayed back at him?
Hmmm that is actually a good question

Because it depends on how Kuramada is feeling

back when fighting Phoenix Ikki, they sent his move right back at Ikki and it actually worked.

Yet IIRC at other times "Same move does not work twice on a saint", and I doubt they would get hurt by the move they spam and see every second.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Good point. Can Seiya handle being sealed or having all his abilities sealed?
Being sealed? Well IIRC they can later be immune to Another Dimension, which is basically BFR sealing. And for the second, the best analogue to that is Heaven's Treasure, which has never been countered before as I am aware of. Furthermore, its shown they are resistant to similar abilities to ones they have seen.

Well, I know they can't be trapped within another dimension (Not the move), but that's more BFR than sealing. However, I'm speaking of being sealed within stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back