• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 2: Bleach God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same as saying "I have mind manipulation power". It doesn't mean that it is raw strength, just a power/ability. "Almighty power" and "The Almighty" are synonymous.
They are not, that was talked about there.

which is the reason why both YH and SK had L2C AP on the first place, because is accepted as being done via raw power.

before that thread the creation/destruction of the verse was accredited to the ability/hax, "L2C via the almighty"

The dude is directly stated to transcend everything within Bleach which would include it's Cosmology, thus inherently putting him at 3-A to Low-2-C.

This sounds like such an empty statement. When is he said to "transcend cosmology"?

It's the same as saying "I have mind manipulation power". It doesn't mean that it is raw strength, just a power/ability. "Almighty power" and "The Almighty" are synonymous.
That's ironic coming from the Person who made an entire thread going over the statements about the Soul Society and The World of The Living and arguing weather their talking about the Dimensions themselves or just the Planets.

Never in Bleach is Yhwach's Almighty referred to as "Almighty Power" nor is Soul King's, you should know this if you've read Bleach.

Then you should accept that you were exaggerating your statement. Cause it clearly seemed like you said "nah NOTHING in bleach is TIER 2" and not "no one's feat in bleach is low 2-C"
like i said this is nitpicking and not the context of what i was replying to and i was not exaggerating, as again no feat in bleach is tier 2. there are two feats
1. separating of a universe not done across the entire space-time continuum = unknown or 3A
2. undoing the separation of a universe by removing the boundary dangai = unknown or 3A

This sounds like such an empty statement. When is he said to "transcend cosmology"?
You see BLeach Transcendency has difference and it's even differently shown. Take Aizen as examples he only stated to tranceded soul reapers and hollows. Its nowhere stated he Transcended everything. SK Transcended everything means he Transcended everything In bleach cosmology.

like i said this is nitpicking and not the context of what i was replying to and i was not exaggerating, as again no feat in bleach is tier 2. there are two feats
1. separating of a universe not done across the entire space-time continuum = unknown or 3A
2. undoing the separation of a universe by removing the boundary dangai = unknown or 3A
First of all you need to prove SS and WL has no timeline. Its clearly shown and stated to have different timelines. If you want go one downgrade bleach. I will be making a seperate thread to explain that. it seems staff already decided to downgrade bleach anyway non staff members opinion like ours doens't matter.

Then you should accept that you were exaggerating your statement. Cause it clearly seemed like you said "nah NOTHING in bleach is TIER 2" and not "no one's feat in bleach is low 2-C"
Bro he is set on denying everything regarding Bleach. Even though manga and anime clearly shows SS and WL having different timelines.

It does. A universe-sized structure can be created by creating a less than universe-sized structure and then adding on to that in an incremental fashion. Unless it is created in one-shot, it is not Low 2-C. Our tiering system makes it VERY clear that any creation/destruction business needs to happen in ONE-SHOT for it to get the particular tier.
Then why are you arguing it's tier 2 in the first place?

First of all you need to prove SS and WL has no timeline. Its clearly shown and stated to have different timelines. If you want go one downgrade bleach. I will be making a seperate thread to explain that. it seems staff already decided to downgrade bleach anyway non staff members opinion like ours doens't matter.
Bro he is set on denying everything regarding Bleach. Even though manga and anime clearly shows SS and WL having different timelines.

no one is saying anything about timeline or saying it is not a timeline as it does not matter in the case at all, so please stop strawmanning and this argument is done

@DontTalkDT @Ultima_Reality

When we have a statement like "the character created a Low 2-C structure", without any other information as to how, the method, the time frame, the process, or any detail, do we rate it as Low 2-C or Unknown. And in such a case, does it scale to normal AP and durability?
We don't generally assume that's relevant when it comes to feats of creating a spacetime continuum, no, as seen with profiles for other Creator Gods. Timeframe in particular is also a non-issue because, by deeming the feat to be Low 2-C, you are saying the character in question is creating time, too, and I don't think I need to explain why "Creating time overtime" doesn't make much sense under standard assumptions.

Ok some things regarding this thread in this link with scans. Please check it and make a reply.

Ok some things regarding this thread in this link with scans. Please check it and make a reply.

Yhwach AP Scales to SK so Ichigo and Aizen should keep their 3A rating.

So just want to ask, is the WOL and soul society universal in size
Just take a look at Gremmy outer space. It was created inside SS. Beside there is Muken which is infinite size which is in SS. Both realms are Seperated by Dangai both has different timelines.

so, going by Ultima, Prime SK remains L2C
then you clearly misunderstands what he said, i will break it down for you if you want. although his reply should be taken in context of reply to AKM question but taking something that he said
by deeming the feat to be Low 2-C, you are saying the character in question is creating time, too,
well like i have been hammering the feat cannot be low 2c as the SK clearly did not create time as time was already flowing prior to the separation or affected the entire space-time continuum which is
such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.
and he did not separate the universe across the past either. he did it in the present
so to say it is not low 2c

We don't generally assume that's relevant when it comes to feats of creating a spacetime continuum, no, as seen with profiles for other Creator Gods. Timeframe in particular is also a non-issue because, by deeming the feat to be Low 2-C, you are saying the character in question is creating time, too, and I don't think I need to explain why "Creating time overtime" doesn't make much sense under standard assumptions.
But by that logic, any creation feat involving a pocket dimension of non-universal size would also be Low 2-C, something that we don't do. (A universe-sized pocket dimension can be created by creating a smaller pocket dimension and adding on to it incrementally, in which case, it is an important distinction.)

By manga and anime it's clearly confirmes SS and WOL has different timelines both are Seperated by Dangai.

Garganta has different time flow and it's infinite space

HM is created for hollows produced from WOL and SS. It should have different timeline because time is cutted off by Garganta.

For now we can confirm two different timelines and one infinite space with. DIFF Timeflow and possibly HM being a universal size because three realms are similar. And it should have different timelines

By manga and anime it's clearly confirmes SS and WOL has different timelines both are Seperated by Dangai.

Garganta has different time flow and it's infinite space

HM is created for hollows produced from WOL and SS. It should have different timeline because time is cutted off by Garganta.

For now we can confirm two different timelines and one infinite space with. DIFF Timeflow and possibly HM being a universal size because three realms are similar. And it should have different timelines
Different timeflow is not enough, you need to prove that those dimension is universal in size and spatial disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back