• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 2: Bleach God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok maybe I am the one confused here, you said Ichigo scales to prime soul king, I ask why and you dropped a feat which was taken as an outlier and now you are saying facts remains same
1. You asked for both SS and WOL are universal or not. I just shown example of Gremmy outer space created inside the SS so it should have the size of that also Muken infinite sized pocket dimension exist in SS.

2. I said Yhwach scales to PSK. And Ichigo matched to Yhwach power. In BLeach from both manga and novels clears states need similar ammount to Reatsu to harm the opponents.

3. Ichigo is soul king candidate who can replace SK to maintain the balance of whole cosmology.

I just shown example of Gremmy outer space created inside the SS so it should have the size of that also Muken infinite sized pocket dimension exist in SS.
Both stuff you showed doesn't really prove that the SS is Infinite, Gremmy space is a pocket Dimension, Muken is a space sealed which is also a Dimension. Both aren't really inside the SS

Both stuff you showed doesn't really prove that the SS is Infinite, Gremmy space is a pocket Dimension, Muken is a space sealed which is also a Dimension. Both aren't really inside the SS
Both WOL and SS are reflection of one another and Rukia referred both combined as universe. But in reality both are different universes one is for living and one is for Souls. Both universes are reflection of one another.

Nothing stated those dimension is universal in size, and different timeflow between dimension is normal thing in fiction
The cosmology of Bleach ain't up for discussion. It has been accepted as being multiple universes, even agreed by staff. You can consult even AKM for this part. There is a reason why Multiple Bleach Characters have been having A 3-A , L2C rating. Even at the start of the thread you can see that the whole point of this discussion is that destroying the Soul Society planet will make the Universes Collapse.

Let me explain both realms are sealed off from one another both are same size. Both are spherical in shape like real universe. WOL is our real universe and SS is afterlife. Both are reflection of one another. Bleach follows concept of life exist in only earth. You guys are asking for show me scans of humans travelling to different galáxies why would it matter when story is not about adventure time or something else.

Both has different timelines and one is our real universe and one is afterlife

Both has galaxy and stars. Gremmy has knowledge of outer space.yes both should be universal size

I saw all talk and empty word, not a single actual evidences to be honest, but whatever, i'm not care that much about Bleach
Appeal to ignorance.

Read all of this again.

I saw all talk and empty word, not a single actual evidences to be honest, but whatever, i'm not care that much about Bleach
The cosmology of Bleach ain't up for discussion. It has been accepted as being multiple universes, even agreed by staff. You can consult even AKM for this part. There is a reason why Multiple Bleach Characters have been having A 3-A , L2C rating. Even at the start of the thread you can see that the whole point of this discussion is that destroying the Soul Society planet will make the Universes Collapse.

@Lormac_CC @Vietthai96

(Sekai) can mean either society, world, or universe.
Society is commonly defined as a group of people living together, a culture. This definition of sekai clearly does not fit Bleach realms, as we know that Reio doesn’t interfere with the people of Soul Society (a sekai), and we know that Yhwach wasn’t planning on destroying three societies of people as he wanted to give everyone immortality not kill them.
World is commonly defined as Earth or an Earth-like planet. As explained above under the first section, the realms aren’t planets as to claim such would be to claim that Garganta is literal outer space. Being that Garganta is not outer space, the realms are also not planets.
Universe is commonly defined as everything that comprises existence within the cosmos. This is the last definition of sekai and the only one that isn’t directly refuted by what we are told within the manga. This means that the most accurate translation for sekai when referring to the realms is universe, as per VSBW standards, being called a universe by reliable sources (Kisuke, Aizen, and Askin are all reliable sources) is enough justification for universal size.
Above Explainations proves three realms are universal size and below link proves both have different timelines.

Short explanation : Yhwach absorbed Soul King who was stabilizing the universes and after that he was gonna undo the whole cosmology restoring it. Ichigo scales to Yhwach cause he killed him multiple times.
Hasn't this bit already been debunked by AKM that the WoL, Hueco Mundo he was stabilizing refers largely to planets and not universes? Which is primarily why we have tier 5 God tiers being argued at the moment. I don't think repeating debunked arguments is constructive to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back