• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 2: Bleach God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can be applied, yes.
Can I have Yhwach's, Reio's, Aizen's, Ichigo's, and Orihime's profiles unlocked if they aren't please?

Any suggestion for the discussion rule?
If I may, I'd suggest soft banning the topic until the anime/new databooks/new info in the Hell arc/new info from Kubo's mouth is released, justification being the topic has been discussed repeatedly for over a year.

So, just saying:

stated to possess power that transcends everything

Wouldn't this kind of statement only apply to what existed at the time of the Prime Soul King? And not Hollowfied True Bankai Ichigo who didn't exist back then?

It's not like they said he transcends everything that will exist in the future as well.

Ichibe makes that statement in the present, but I'm fine with removing it.

Edit: Can you unlock Zangetsu lol

@DontTalkDT @Ultima_Reality

When we have a statement like "the character created a Low 2-C structure", without any other information as to how, the method, the time frame, the process, or any detail, do we rate it as Low 2-C or Unknown. And in such a case, does it scale to normal AP and durability?
Without bothering to read the context for the question: Difficult.
I think it's not unheard of to do so, but there are also cases where it isn't the case.
E.g. if a scientist creates a Low 2-C thing by unknown means, then we would probably not scale it to his AP by default.
Noah, Mukiti and Wanambi can create multiverses/universes via their concept manipulation powers, but from all we have seen in the series it would be unreasonable to believe that they can translate that into the strength of their attacks based on their respective concepts.
If a magician in To Aru had a spell to create a Low 2-C pocket dimension it would also not necessarily relate, as the power of some spells in To Aru can be much higher than the user's other spells, despite being fed from the same mana source. (Gabriel and Thor who can move celestial bodies with specific spells far above their regular power are examples of that)

So I guess some context would be necessary. The stuff on the creation feats page is the closest we have in regard to official requirements.

Hilarious and ironic of you to use the word "cherry picking" in the same post where you display how to do it by choosing to focus on an isolated statement and ignoring the context surrounding it. All those statements do not contradict each other. It's true Yhwach would have ultimately destroyed all three worlds + garganta which is why he has universal ED. It's also true that just destroying Soul Society would have accomplished that, as already explained in the show and in previous comments/threads.
Maybe get better at comprehending things instead of accusing others of spreading misinformation. You're new so I can excuse it to an extent. Everybody makes dumb arguments when they are new. Just get better soon. And if you don't want a harsh response, then also try to tone down that attitude. It won't get you anywhere.
Why downgrading Ichigo and Aizen?. Well whatever your wiki do as you wish. So there are separate rules to calculate AP for Bleach characters only. I see. Didn't know about that.

Maaaaan, really? Like why? Attacking staff/this site just seems pathetic at this point. Crying over not getting what you want isn’t cool.
Does my reply looked like attacking? Sorry I didn't meant to sound like that what I am trying to say is only one statement is considered even think several statements says differently and even though many fans explain everything many staff members opinion are taken even though many has zero knowledge on Bleach. Isn't this looks like unfair. Well whatever I am not gonna be replying to this thread

Sorry if my behaviour hurt any staff members.
I just didn't agreed with the thread that's all.

Yea, as the whole dimensions not as planets. So when Soul King who was stabilizing the realms died the destruction started on the whole 3 realms as shown : Here
The destruction of these whole realms were gonna affect the Garganta. We know that the WoL was affected not geologically, meaning not as a planet, but it hints us to the whole dimension of it being destroyed since human since couldn't explain it. Scan : Here
As we know the whole realms were made by Soul King. For Yhwach to achieve his plan where nor life or death would exist he would have to undo the whole cosmology. Here we see that the world before SK created the realms had nor life or death. Soul King also Created the cycle of souls after he created the Universal sized Realms. So logically if you wanted to destroy the cycle of life and death to revert it back in the beginning you would need to destroy the whole Realms as a dimension.
Even if Yhwach didn't want to revert it back and create smth new he would need the full power of Soul King. Scan
Soul King has the power to create and reshape the realms. This is also shown on how Hikone was going to be the fuel to these realms.
So in the end by any means Yhwach would have to destroy the Soul Society as a dimension to achieve his plan and not just the planet.
I would also like an answer about this

Lol, though since Nightmare is new and seems to be the only one that's still presenting arguments, I guess a final response to his arguments to put a closure to this and then the thread can be closed.
Whatever bro. Even if I say something I don't think it's matters anyway. End of the day even if some thousands statement says something else wiki gonna accept only one statement which doesn't even clearly explain anything to downgrade bleach. I understand that much.

Does my reply looked like attacking? Sorry I didn't meant to sound like that what I am trying to say is only one statement is considered even think several statements says differently and even though many fans explain everything many staff members opinion are taken even though many has zero knowledge on Bleach. Isn't this looks like unfair. Well whatever I am not gonna be replying to this thread

Sorry if my behaviour hurt any staff members.
I just didn't agreed with the thread that's all.
No problem then.

I have locked the other pages.

About the discussion rule, how is this?

Do not create discussion threads trying to upgrade Yhwach to 3-A or Low 2-C for attempting to destroy the Soul Society and the Living World until new canon information is released. These terms have been accepted to refer to the planets in said context, and the topic has been extensively discussed many times.

AKM's suggested discussion rule seems fine to me.

Just asking still what canon material we are Waiting? So if I want to create a explained thread with novels I am not allowed?

I mean we are not even sure if hell arc gonna explain TYBW events. Beside I had some proof for Yhwach scaling to whole cosmology. I just don't want to extend this thread. Beside it will take some more time for me to ready whole explanation that it doesn't gets rejected.

Just asking still what canon material we are Waiting? So if I want to create a explained thread with novels I am not allowed?
The only thing we are waiting is if Kubo makes a proper Cosmology explanation, which he mostly never will and if we can get more explanation on the anime since he stated that he would improve and change many things. Other than that we may get some novels but IDK if they will be useful for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back