• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 2: Bleach God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't this bit already been debunked by AKM that the WoL, Hueco Mundo he was stabilizing refers largely to planets and not universes? Which is primarily why we have tier 5 God tiers being argued at the moment. I don't think repeating debunked arguments is constructive to the thread.
Since when was it debunked? Never heard of it, link thread please.

Hasn't this bit already been debunked by AKM that the WoL, Hueco Mundo he was stabilizing refers largely to planets and not universes? Which is primarily why we have tier 5 God tiers being argued at the moment. I don't think repeating debunked arguments is constructive to the thread.
Why don't you check the bleach cosmology before saying they are planets. Bro please don't even start an argument if you haven't read Bleach. Your sole assumption is someone debunked something. First read the series you are trying to downgrade. From what I seen in this thread it's pretty clear AKM also didn't read CFYOW. He didn't known about Gremmy created outer space.

But by that logic, any creation feat involving a pocket dimension of non-universal size would also be Low 2-C, something that we don't do. (A universe-sized pocket dimension can be created by creating a smaller pocket dimension and adding on to it incrementally, in which case, it is an important distinction.)
@Ultima_Reality

Can you respond a bit more here please?

Why don't you check the bleach cosmology before saying they are planets. Bro please don't even start an argument if you haven't read Bleach. Your sole assumption is someone debunked something. First read the series you are trying to downgrade. From what I seen in this thread it's pretty clear AKM also didn't read CFYOW. He didn't known about Gremmy created outer space.
Please stop your accusations. You can clearly see he added the "?" Which means he wasn't sure if it was actually debunked. And if you read the previous thread, you'd know that some times they referred to them as planets. Also, AKM did know about Gremmy's outer space thing but stated in the previous thread that it had no relevance in that thread.

Is there a page where we can see which staff has knowledge on Bleach?
Either the Bleach verse page or on the Knowledgeable Members list page.

Please stop your accusations. You can clearly see he added the "?" Which means he wasn't sure if it was actually debunked. And if you read the previous thread, you'd know that some times they referred to them as planets. Also, AKM did know about Gremmy's outer space thing but stated in the previous thread that it had no relevance in that thread.
Sorry I didn't meant to be aggressive. But the fact is many people who haven't read novels are just agreeing to Everything what staff are trying to do. Also as far as I seen everything that support universal bleach is just ignored as outlier.

Sorry I didn't meant to be aggressive. But the fact is many people who haven't read novels are just agreeing to Everything what staff are trying to do. Also as far as I seen everything that support universal bleach is just ignored as outlier.
I'm very certain that AKM knows what he's doing, and has read every material involved with the downgrade, including CFYOW novel. Otherwise, his arguments would have been shot down by the knowledgeable supporters.

I rewrite it in this way, so that it's more easily visible to everyone. After this I'll stop "spamming", but I need member who has knowledge of Bleach to read and answer this.

Why those scans are ignored?Why does Askin mention the destruction of the Three Realms? Why, as you argue, doesn't him specifically say "The destruction of the Soul Society, which will cause the destruction of everything else"? Why doesn't he just say "Soul Society" only?

Simple, because the statement relates to these two.

1st scan.
Why does Yhwach say he will personally end Soul Society AND WotL? Why doesn't Yhwach say the same as Askin would have said?

2nd scan
Why does Yhwach say Soul Society and WotL will become one facing his powers? Why didn't Yhwach say what he himself should have said first, as should have done Askin?

The answers are very simple and all refer to the famous "Long Earthquake" that the Reio's death was causing and which Yhwach himself stopped once the Reio's powers were obtained.
What happened in one world also happened in the others. And the ripple effect of destroying a world = bringing the whole of creation to its primal stage is your assumption. Like everything else, after all.

Taking Yhwach's single statement and using it to built the whole thread is one of the best cherry picking I've ever seen.

Damn, all i've seen is nitpicking to make the term "planet" to fit your context.

My question is, How are "planet" sized realms supposed to contain an infinite amount of souls?
And yamamoto having killed 10 trillion beings in his lifespan?

Doesn't really add up, does it?

I'm very certain that AKM knows what he's doing, and has read every material involved with the downgrade, including CFYOW novel. Otherwise, his arguments would have been shot down by the knowledgeable supporters.
I rewrite it in this way, so that it's more easily visible to everyone. After this I'll stop "spamming", but I need member who has knowledge of Bleach to read and answer this.

Why those scans are ignored?Why does Askin mention the destruction of the Three Realms? Why, as you argue, doesn't him specifically say "The destruction of the Soul Society, which will cause the destruction of everything else"? Why doesn't he just say "Soul Society" only?

1st scan.
Why does Yhwach say he will personally end Soul Society AND WotL? Why doesn't Yhwach say the same as Askin would have said?

2nd scan
Why does Yhwach say Soul Society and WotL will become one facing his powers? Why didn't Yhwach say what he himself should have said first, as should have done Askin?

The answers are very simple and all refer to the famous "Long Earthquake" that the Reio's death was causing and which Yhwach himself stopped once the Reio's powers were obtained.
What happened in one world also happened in the others. And the ripple effect of destroying a world = bringing the whole of creation to its primal stage is your assumption. Like everything else, after all.

Taking Yhwach's single statement and using it to built the whole thread is one of the best cherry picking I've ever seen.

Please explain. How they are planets only.

Seems like people have started retreading arguments from the previous thread about WotL and SS being planets or not. Not unexpected, but that has nothing to do with this thread anymore. Same for Gremmy. If you want to continue derailing this thread with those irrelevant topics, I'll be forced to move people out of the thread again.

Seems like people have started retreading arguments from the previous thread about WotL and SS being planets or not. Not unexpected, but that has nothing to do with this thread anymore. Same for Gremmy. If you want to continue derailing this thread with those irrelevant topics, I'll be forced to move people out of the thread again.

1st scan.

2nd scan

This has nothing to do with Gremmy, with the size of the Realms or whatever.

It just has to do with the OP. I would be grateful if you formulate an answer for this. Because the OP is the true definition of cherry picking. You took the one statement that was useful for your purpose and ignored all the others. Thanks.

Isn't the main point of this argument the connection between the realms of the cosmology and how it works?

It's not regarding this thread.

Askin states that all three worlds - Earth, SS and HM will be destroyed. Which they will.

Yhwach said he will destroy SS and Earth. Which he will.

Yhwach says SS and WotL will become one. Which they will.

As soon as SS gets destroyed, souls will start to pour from the WotL into the SS and everything connected to it will be destroyed (which includes HM too). I don't know what you are trying to imply.

@BleachHollow No, that was in the previous thread.

Askin states that all three worlds - Earth, SS and HM will be destroyed. Which they will.

As soon as SS gets destroyed, souls will start to pour from the WotL into the SS and everything connected to it will be destroyed (which includes HM too). I don't know what you are trying to imply.
Seems pretty vague to me seeing the evidence you have provided on how destroying the planets is gonna destroy the whole universe.

Is there enough clarification that we take these statements as the Planets and not the whole dimensions?

Holy shit tripled over night 😭

A quick comment about the “Reio created blah with his almighty power.”

I can bring the raws if needed but the kanji used for power is one generally used for strength or force rather than ability, and the kanji used for almighty can also be translated as omnipotent or immense.

Every time “the Almighty” as an ability is mentioned it’s either referenced with furigana or a mention of clairvoyance is brought up.

Not that this is too relevant to the current discussion lol I just saw a comment on that scan and wanted to give my thoughts on it.

Since it has been a while, I want to note that I never proposed we say Prime Reio is definitively Garganta tier. I was proposing we say “possibly/at most” Garganta tier because of the air of vagueness about the feat. He’s the creator deity of the verse I personally don’t find it far fetched to say he can have a possibly rating.

Seems pretty vague to me seeing the evidence you have provided on how destroying the planets is gonna destroy the whole universe.
The whole structure that is connected to it, which includes Garganta. There is a difference.

Is there enough clarification that we take these statements as the Planets and not the whole dimensions?
See previous thread.

Since it has been a while, I want to note that I never proposed we say Prime Reio is definitively Garganta tier. I was proposing we say “possibly/at most” Garganta tier because of the air of vagueness about the feat. He’s the creator deity of the verse I personally don’t find it far fetched to say he can have a possibly rating.
All this about a useless character nobody cares about. I will concede to the compromise of "possibly" and end this thread already.

@BleachHollow No, that was in the previous thread.
Excuse me? The answer I told you to take a look at has everything to do with the thread and to deny that would be to deny the evidence.

It's no coincidence that I mentioned the Earthquake.

What is Earthquake? It is the general collapse of Bleach's Three Realms and I think so far we are all in agreement.

What caused it? The "destruction of the Soul Society only" how are you trying to convey by bringing a single scan from Yhwach here? Well, no. Wrong.

The Earthquake hit all three realms simultaneously, as we can see here.

Did he do it because the Soul Society was collapsing? No, that's wrong and it's a simplification of the facts coming from your splendid cherry picking.

Pretty clear. Reio's death would cause the collapse of the Boundaries and CONSEQUENTLY the collapse of SS, HM, WotL.

Are you trying to imply Soul Society = Boundaries between the Realms? Are we seriosly arrived at this point? To prove your point you must prove that destroy SS = destroy Boundaries as are you trying to imply since the very beginning.

Excuse me? The answer I told you to take a look at has everything to do with the thread and to deny that would be to deny the evidence.

It's no coincidence that I mentioned the Earthquake.

What is Earthquake? It is the general collapse of Bleach's Three Realms and I think so far we are all in agreement.

What caused it? The "destruction of the Soul Society only" how are you trying to convey by bringing a single scan from Yhwach here? Well, no. Wrong.

The Earthquake hit all three realms simultaneously, as we can see here.

Did he do it because the Soul Society was collapsing? No, that's wrong and it's a simplification of the facts coming from your splendid cherry picking.

Pretty clear. Reio's death would cause the collapse of the Boundaries and CONSEQUENTLY the collapse of SS, HM, WotL.

Are you trying to imply Soul Society = Boundaries between the Realms? Are we seriosly arrived at this point? To prove your point you must prove that destroy SS = destroy Boundaries as are you trying to imply since the very beginning.

I appreciate it if someone take a good look at this.

I appreciate it if someone take a good look at this.
Yhwach already explains this. Destruction of Soul Society = destruction of everything connected to it. Hence the earthquakes.

What's the rush for?
9 out of every 10 people have already agreed with the thread, staff and regular members alike. The only point of contention was Prime Reio's rating, which I have already said I am okay with possibly. There is nothing else to discuss.

Yhwach already explains this. Destruction of Soul Society = destruction of everything connected to it. Hence the earthquakes.

9 out of every 10 people have already agreed with the thread, staff and regular members alike. The only point of contention was Prime Reio's rating, which I have already said I am okay with possibly. There is nothing else to discuss.
So have we come to the point of believing a single statement (which is not even clear but simply the result of your interpretation) against a bunch of statements that contradict it? Cherry picking.

What we read is quite clear. Removing the boundaries between the Three Realms with the Reio's death resulted in simultaneous Earthquakes in all three Realms.

So we have:

1. on the one hand written in black and white, in multiple statements from multiple sources (Yhwach included as seen in the previous answer), Reio's death > Collapse of the boundaries between the three realms > simultaneously Earthquake in all three realms

2. Your interpretation of Reio's death > Collapse SS only > Collapse of the other realms, because you say so, going against MUCH clearer statements.

Well, nothing else to add. If in this wiki you prefer an interpretation that goes against clear statements over clear statements themselves, it is simply quite clear that it would be a shame and a reason for credibility. Can you accept a thread that spreads untruths above the facts? The word is up to you.

Over and out.

So have we come to the point of believing a single statement (which is not even clear but simply the result of your interpretation) against a bunch of statements that contradict it? Cherry picking.

What we read is quite clear. Removing the boundaries between the Three Realms with the Reio's death resulted in simultaneous Earthquakes in all three Realms.

So we have:

1. on the one hand written in black and white, in multiple statements from multiple sources (Yhwach included as seen in the previous answer), Reio's death > Collapse of the boundaries between the three realms > simultaneously Earthquake in all three realms

2. Your interpretation of Reio's death > Collapse SS only > Collapse of the other realms, because you say so, going against MUCH clearer statements.

Well, nothing else to add. If in this wiki you prefer an interpretation that goes against clear statements over clear statements themselves, it is simply quite clear that it would be a shame and a reason for credibility. Can you accept a thread that spreads untruths above the facts? The word is up to you.

Over and out.
My reply gets ignored as always. Whatever. This thread already decided by staff to downgrade a verse no matter what.

Hueco Mundo ain't connected to Soul Society tho, so I don't see how destroying the Soul Society Planet would make Hueco Mundo Collapse unless it means as the whole dimension.
Read the scan I posted again. See what Yhwach said. If you have read it, then read it once again to understand it better. If you still don't understand, then read until you do. I can't explain something that is already blatantly stated.

So we have:

Over and out.
Hilarious and ironic of you to use the word "cherry picking" in the same post where you display how to do it by choosing to focus on an isolated statement and ignoring the context surrounding it. All those statements do not contradict each other. It's true Yhwach would have ultimately destroyed all three worlds + garganta which is why he has universal ED. It's also true that just destroying Soul Society would have accomplished that, as already explained in the show and in previous comments/threads.
Maybe get better at comprehending things instead of accusing others of spreading misinformation. You're new so I can excuse it to an extent. Everybody makes dumb arguments when they are new. Just get better soon. And if you don't want a harsh response, then also try to tone down that attitude. It won't get you anywhere.

I’ll wait until AKM gives me permission to do so.
This can be applied, yes.

@Damage3245 Any suggestion for the discussion rule?

Read damages comment, Garganta connects ss to hm.
Yea, as the whole dimensions not as planets. So when Soul King who was stabilizing the realms died the destruction started on the whole 3 realms as shown : Here
The destruction of these whole realms were gonna affect the Garganta. We know that the WoL was affected not geologically, meaning not as a planet, but it hints us to the whole dimension of it being destroyed since human since couldn't explain it. Scan : Here
As we know the whole realms were made by Soul King. For Yhwach to achieve his plan where nor life or death would exist he would have to undo the whole cosmology. Here we see that the world before SK created the realms had nor life or death. Soul King also Created the cycle of souls after he created the Universal sized Realms. So logically if you wanted to destroy the cycle of life and death to revert it back in the beginning you would need to destroy the whole Realms as a dimension.
Even if Yhwach didn't want to revert it back and create smth new he would need the full power of Soul King. Scan
Soul King has the power to create and reshape the realms. This is also shown on how Hikone was going to be the fuel to these realms.
So in the end by any means Yhwach would have to destroy the Soul Society as a dimension to achieve his plan and not just the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back