• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 2: Bleach God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's creating a space time continuum then he's creating an uncountably infinite structure which by default would be universe level+.
No. Otherwise every character who ever created a different dimension with its own space-time would be Universe level+.

Last edited:
A low 2-C structure is created by him and we don't know the time he took to create it so.....the fact that he's capable of creating a 4th dimensional space time should be good enough. You can take an infinite amount of time in creating + expanding a universe but never reach tier 2 if you aren't capable of being in that tier. Soul king created a 2-C structure in a finite amount of time...

Edit : nevermind. This is already debunked.

Garganta isn't accepted as an infinite structure.

Gremmy is irrelevant to this thread. Please don't bring him up. His durability gave up as soon as he imagined to be stronger than Zaraki. And there is nothing stating that Reio created the worlds using a power like Gremmy's.
Not really. Please check the chapter again. He lost because he met his limits. But outer space creation thing is legit proof of his AP and durability. Its clearly stated his brain needed to hold the turbid of Reishi flow to do that feat.

Also I brought Gremmy to prove Bleach characters AP and durability. One more point his brain was still there his only artificial body got destroyed. Gremmy is only brain.

BTW I didn't meant gremmy power was used to create the realms just referring BLeach characters AP and durability feats.

I can make a list of feats if you want for AP And durability. Also by this thread logic if a character has AP to harm universal being is scaled only to their DC.?

Gremmy is referred to as small fragments of Soul King if I remember.

I am just giving example of Gremmy to prove SK can do the same thing.

Bleach characters Reastu level is needed to harm others.

Tokinada even though he scales to Byakuya couldn't use yama Zanpacto ability to fullest extent because of Reastu. Same goes for Aizen KS..

My point Yhwach ~SK by trust worthy source Ichibē.

Ichigo scales to Yhwach by feats. Same goes for Aizen.

These characters should get 3A rating and possibly 2C rating.

Dangai is seperate space time continuum which connects two realms which are their own space time continuum. Each realms has their own Timelines separated by Dangai.

Garganta is infinite space with its own Timeflow. HM is separated realm it should have its own Timeflow either way uni+ rating should be there for SK and Yhwach.

creating an infinite sized structure is H3A
what the five great family leaders did was well use the SK to separate a universe. and that feat can vary depending on context
so well "unknown" or "at most 3A" or "possibly 3A" it can even be 3B e.t.c.

not exactly and it is relevant as it is the space that holds the SS and Wotl

he is not creating a space-time continuum, the only thing we know is that it was originally a universe then the five families used the Sk to separate the universe into 3, so that is at most a 3A feat
I'm confused, then why is akmman saying that a universe+ structure is being created?
No. Otherwise every character who ever created a different dimension would be Universe level+.
Well, if those dimensions are universe sized then yes, it's universe level+. If not then it's not 4D. You're saying a 4D structure is being created, as long as it's universal in size then it doesn't matter if it's over time or not.

You're saying a 4D structure is being created, as long as it's universal in size then it doesn't matter if it's over time or not.
It does. A universe-sized structure can be created by creating a less than universe-sized structure and then adding on to that in an incremental fashion. Unless it is created in one-shot, it is not Low 2-C. Our tiering system makes it VERY clear that any creation/destruction business needs to happen in ONE-SHOT for it to get the particular tier.

I'm confused, then why is akmman saying that a universe+ structure is being created?
Pain seems to disagree with bleach being tier 2 itself. He created a thread which was rejected but he hasn't given up on it. But it wouldn't matter because his downgrade was rejected.

Pain seems to disagree with bleach being tier 2 itself. He created a thread which was rejected but he hasn't given up on it. But it wouldn't matter because his downgrade was rejected.
my downgrade was not rejected, rather it was later shown to be actually legit not my fault people dont understand the tiering system. nothing in bleach qualifies for tier 2, the only reason why i did not make another thread is well cause AKM was going to create a thread to handle the god tiers which he did
no one knows how it happened all we know was that the garganta was created when the SK separated the OG universe

tbh most tier universal creation feat we currently have as low 2c dont qualify for low2c
it is not Low 2-C. Our tiering system makes it VERY clear that any creation/destruction business needs to happen in ONE-SHOT for it to get the particular tier.
wouldnt the destruction of a universe without context just be 3A compared to the destruction of entire space-time continuum which will be low 2c.

Done via raw power/energy, don't omit that detail
He didnt and again there are many assumptions in the feat for one he did not do the feat alone he was just the foundation of the feat. and he did not create a low 2c structure where is everyone seeing that, he simply separated the universe

I'm very confused here. Why are we assuming SK's feat is overtime or via RW when nothing indicates or implies that. We should, after all, take the least possible amount of assumptions (see Occam's Razor on the matter). So without anything pointing (if there is, post it ig) to the creation feat not being instant, then we should just not go that route.

If a character, for example, has a statement of "He can create multiple universes" that should be enough for 2-C, and is what happens on the wiki, from what I've seen. No caveats are assumed.

Then how come ichigo knows about his past and all the things that happened in WoL ? Is that not a proof that ichigo lives in a timeline ? Yes, it IS.
huh? what sort of fuckery is this? dont know how ichigo remembering his past affects what i said or when did anyone say something about not been a timeline smh
imma just ignore this. if you are not knowledgeable enough to speak on something just dont

huh? what sort of fuckery is this?
imma just ignore this. if you are not knowledgeable enough to speak on something just dont
Ichigo team went back to 7 days past and Isshin even stated cleaner can send people centuries past in time. Please read BLeach before making assumptions

Why are we assuming SK's feat is overtime or via RW when nothing indicates or implies that. We should, after all, take the least possible amount of assumptions (see Occam's Razor on the matter). So without anything pointing (if there is, post it ig) to the creation feat not being instant, then we should just not go that route.
We are following Occam's Razor. Since nothing is specified, we are going with the route that has least number of assumptions, that is, unknown, likely far higher. Assuming that it is instant goes against Occam's Razor and since it is the highest interpretation, also requires more evidence.

If a character, for example, has a statement of "He can create multiple universes" that should be enough for 2-C, and is what happens on the wiki, from what I've seen. No caveats are assumed.
Depends on the context. If that is the only statement for any character who has a 2-C rating, then they need to be looked at. One can create multiple universes by creating one universe at a time too. If we are doing that, it is wrong, and needs to be corrected asap.

Sorry 😐 bro please check the thread arc created it's not portal creation or BFR.
Check Gremmy's profile. I am going by the profile. And Cyber will go into detail about it in another thread.

If a character creates a low 2-C structure with unknown means, then I believe it would be rated as possibly low 2-C. It is basically why creation characters are rated with their current ratings

Ok I will be adding scans to prove my point I am outside I can't add scans and explain now. Please keep the thread open
If you're going to talk about Gremmy, then please don't bother. This is not the thread about him. As I said, Cyber will be addressing it later. You can talk about him then.

If you're going to talk about Gremmy, then please don't bother. This is not the thread about him. As I said, Cyber will be addressing it later. You can talk about him then.
My point is Gremmy being part of soul king and proving soul king scales to his creation. Beside I have some other explainations to prove Yhwach scales to SK and whole Cosmology.

Low 2-c involves timelines. Ichigo lives in a timeline. Ichigo is from bleach. Bleach has a timeline aka a low 2-C structure.

So your statement

Is wrong.
when did i say the bleach universe is not a low 2c structure?? every universe is a low 2c structure that does not make the destructiion low 2c, like aswr it feels like you guys dont even read the tiering page or understand it
If you want scans of Dangai seperating time between two realms I will add it and explain it later.
sigh this has been addressed many times already, you were the ones with 5D dangai or so
and please dont bother as it is tiring at this point

He didnt and again there are many assumptions in the feat for one he did not do the feat alone he was just the foundation of the feat. and he did not create a low 2c structure where is everyone seeing that, he simply separated the universe

u are aware dangai and garganta did not exist at that time correct? or u just making urself forget anything that goes against ur narrative?

when did i say the bleach universe is not a low 2c structure??
Look at post 90. You literally say nothing in bleach is tier 2.

And bleach cosmology can be low 2-C as WoL is it's own timeline (look at my ichigo example). The time between soul society and WoL is separated means the timeline in WoL is different compared to Soul socety. Not it's upto you to believe whether Soul society is its own timeline or not...I say it is because time flows there and past/future is a thing there (look at renji's backstory in the first arc). You can't say both the realms run on same timeline as dangai separates it.

So bleach is low 2-C.

This entire Soul King AP argument shouldn't even be happening in the first place. The dude is directly stated to transcend everything within Bleach which would include it's Cosmology, thus inherently putting him at 3-A to Low-2-C.

There's no need arguing over the length of time it took for the structure to be created or what Power/Ability did he used to create it when were directly given that statement.

discussed and agreed upon on this thread
It's the same as saying "I have mind manipulation power". It doesn't mean that it is raw strength, just a power/ability. "Almighty power" and "The Almighty" are synonymous.

And bleach cosmology can be low 2-C as WoL is it's own timeline (look at my ichigo example). The time between soul society and WoL is separated means the timeline in WoL is different compared to Soul socety. Not it's upto you to believe whether Soul society is its own timeline or not...I say it is because time flows there and past/future is a thing there (look at renji's backstory in the first arc). You can't say both the realms run on same timeline as dangai separates it.

So bleach is low 2-C.
This is facts.

did u read the thread or did not even bother?
seen the thread, it is nothing new and does not change or disprove what i said
then you should read
"using his almighty power as the foundation the five of them separated the original universe" it is boldly written there

So bleach is low 2-C.
this is the part where you read to comprehension and not read to reply, in the context of my message
i said "no feat in bleach is low 2c" not "the bleach universe is not low 2c" like i literally said "all universe is low 2c by default" unless stated otherwise of course
a universe that is not low 2c would mean a universe that has no past or future just present and change does not occure and the bleach universe is clearly not that. it is a low 2c structure but none of the feat done in bleach is low 2c or warrants low 2c in any form which will require affecting or destruction of entire space-time continuums, read this thread OP to understand better
and if you do not understand after that well nothing i can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back