• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 7: Appetite For Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Normally you just turn into a mumbling, insane creature thirsting for blood. You would also instantlly disentegrate in Sunlight." She lets out some Hamon from her arm. "Or if you come in contact with Hamon."

"Uh...right. Look, it's not like we'll actually use the mask right this instant. With any luck, we won't have to use it at all. Can you just hand it here?@

"No problem, dear," Stephanie said with a smile as she gladly took the mask from the hamon user. "Well, lets hope we don't have to use it, at least."

"I know this is gonna seem cliche, but this shit is seeming way too much like something out of a movie," Michael says, having Shoot almost instinctually floating behind him while staring at the mask. "Stands are one thing, but actual real vampires? Are we sure he isn't screwing with us?"

So, Mister Joestar wasn't a crazy coot after all. I might have to give him a call after this. Michael thinks to himself.

Joe pulls away the phone from his ear and turn towards the others.

"We should just break it, it's only an hinderance since the whole vampire thing is too much of a risk to ever use and also someone may steal it from us."

The old man tells them, as he then pulls back the phone.

Vampires aren't more farfetched than punch ghosts, so Joe buys Mame's story.

"Why the hell did you give us this mask ? From what we gathered from our analitic stands, it causes one to enter a blind berserker state, which isn't usefull at all."

"Also, where did you even get something like this ?"

"Well, do you want to try it out for yourself?" Stephanie asked with a roll of her eyes. "I'd be willing to if it weren't for the spikes."

"Such wonderful insight from the old man," Stephanie said with quite the sassy tone. "If you're here to throw insults how about you yell at some clouds? You'll be just as useful. Now, I'm holding the mask, I say what happens to it."

@Jacky

"The only thing you'll get from putting on the mask is a one way trip to the depts of hell as two punch ghosts, and Mame, pound you in to a bloody pulp."

"So, shut up woman before you say something even more stupid and let that tool of satan be destroyed"

Joe says with a serius, hard and angry tone.

@Tork

"Is your "friend" a blood cultist or something ?"

Too bad everything joe says is with a hard and angry tone otherwise it might have meaning to Stephanie.

"Keep being so angry and you're going to pop a blood vessel old man. Can't afford to be so riled up." Now she was speaking with a very definite bite in her voice. She was getting peeved and it showed with a venomous tone. "I'm not sure if you're too deaf to hear me but I already said I wasn't going to use it, but we're not destroying it because of some paranoid old man who has a problem controlling the volume of his voice."

"And you must have memory loss, because i am not the only one saying that, but also the only person in this damn group that has any experience with masks like this and that has likely faced against monsters created by them said to, which's word you should trust more that your unending ego."

@ Over

"Oh really old man? And where exactly did this come from?"

"No, it's not memory loss. More like hearing loss due to your constant screaming. Either sew your mouth shut or scream until your voice is gone. Either way the mask is mine at the moment and I'm not letting anyone simply destroy it." She shook her head and put the mask behind her back.

"Mame is smart. Which is why you should trust her wisdom when she allows me to hold onto the mask. We aren't going to be using it old man. Get that through your thick skull. It could, however, have its uses later on. Destroying a gift would be absurd anyways."

"Alright, both of you, stop throwing insults at each-other. We're not getting anywhere by in-fighting," Michael then turns to the old man. "I'll repeat myself: how do you know about this?"

@Tor

"It's better if you call later."

@Jacky

"It's not your mask, the mask belong to the group, and not all gifts are good gifts, that mask has litterally no beneficial use to us."

Joe responds

@Crab

"You must be still under the aftereffects of that attack you used, as Mame literally told us that information."

Joe comments-

"I meant the experience thing you old fart. How the Hell have you encountered shit like this before?"

Otto stands quitely behind the others staring at the mask remembering the stories his Grandfather had told him about a special mask and the beings it could create.

So it wasnt just a made up story then... does that mean the Pillar Men existed as well?

"Just because your simple mind can't think of anything useful doesn't meant someone else can't," she muttered under her breath.

Jackythejack said:
"Just because your simple mind can't think of anything useful doesn't meant someone else can't," she muttered under her breath.
"Tell me one then."

Joe asks, to see if Jessica can even come up with something to justify keeping it.

@ Over

"Express yourself clearer then."

@ Jacky

"Ok, guys, fairly certain that turning into a bloodthirsty monster that can't survive in the Sun is the least of our priorities. We keep the mask, but only as an absolute last resort."

"It'd be great for intimidation, don't you think? Just show this to anyone who doesnt know anything about it and they'll be losing it. I mean, it looks like a torture device." She put a hand on her hip, mask still behind her back. "Now, what are we doing next?"

"We already have Michael's stand for torture."

Joe responds to Jessica, as he puts down the phone.

Why do i even bother

"ANYWAYS, gotta kill the big bad evil boss, we should ready an attack plan."

"We are not torturing people and you certainly aren't using my ******* Stand for it," Michael says, but then barely contains himself from facepalming at how enthusiastic Shoot to Thrill looks. "You're not helping dude."

"Considering just how strong all his mooks have been so far, if the boss himself has a Stand, it would likely be the strongest thing we'd face. And coming from that cloud Stand user, that's saying a lot. We're gonna need to survey and disrupt first before we even think about dealing the finishing blow."

"Well, luckily, surveying is a little bit of my specialty," she said with a confident grin. "What would we be looking at?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back