• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 7: Appetite For Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm driving then," Michael says as hops onto the driver seat, dragging anyone left outside with Shoot to Thrill before they can react, and putting the pedal to the metal.

"You know... the biggest danger we've faced so far isnt the Deal Dealers... its Michaels driving" Otto says with a slight chuckle.

The engine makes a horrific cracking noise before starting up, but still survives and gets going.

The address leads to a gate, with a mansion back in the distance. There are two armed men guarding it.

"Who are you and why are you here?" One of them asks.

"Brute force or no?" Michael whispers to his friends as he opens up a window.

"Uh we're here to deliver a sample for the boss, if you know what I'm saying."

"Ok, I'll call you in to see what you're talking about." The man says, picking up his radio.

"We got a shipment coming in." He says. After a brief pause he puts down the radio. Screams of anger are coming from it.

"We don't have anything schedueled for right now. Your services are uneeded."

"Should I shoot them?" Stephanie asked in a voice that was only a whisper. "I'm sure I can find a way to ricochet it into both of their skulls..."

"Well, uh, I got better idea," Michael whispers to those back. He then turns back to the guards. "Very well, we'll be on our way."

Meanwhile, Shoot to Thrill phases through their bodies to disturb their cerebrum, pinching certain nerves to knock them out.

Jessica looks at Michael in disbelief.

"Wha- they're still breathing... how did you do that without killing them?"

"Simple: I had no idea," Michael says good naturedly. "Well, I did, to an extent, but well, I'm not a brain surgeon."

On the radio you can vaguely make out the voice say:

"If you don't respond I'll send Zach down there to kick your asses!"

Shoot to Thrill grabs the radio, along with dragging the men inside the RV via the window.

"Yessir. We're driving the unwanted away right now," Michael says, attempting to mimic the voice of the guy he just knocked out, while motioning for Nick to move closer to him.

"Strip them," Michael whispers back, pointing at the two unconscious men. "We go undercover, we're gonna need to blend in."

"This is Richard," Michael says, scrunching his face. Good enough. "Antonio was feeling...a bit of a headache so he called me over to assist with removing our "guests"."

Stephanie let out an exasperated sigh before donning her stand mask and examining the brains of the two unconscious victims. She was looking for two things. We're there any women that worked here, and what did they sound like if there were women working here.

There are several female workers, and it's likely at least one person in the group could imitate them.

Stephanie sighed and took a deep breath. She centered on one of the workers, and their name, and then walked towards Michael. She spoke in an imitation of the voice she was centered on. "Hey! The hell do you think you're doing!"

She roughly grabbed the radio thing and moved it around to make it sound like some sorta tussle was going on. She eventually pulled it closer to her face, practically yanking it out of Michael's hands and spoke into it. "Hey, sorry 'bout that. Some assholes decided to try and give these guys some trouble. Knocked the radio outta their hands and tried to run off. Think they were either high or drunk or something. Some *******, right?"

She let out a casual chuckle into the radio. "Situation's been taken care of, though. Antonio got a bad punch to the head, though. Gonna stay here and make sure he's alright."

This better ******* work.

"No problem." She turned off the communicator (or at least made it so it didn't pick up her voice), and sighed. She handed it back to Michael. "You're welcome."

"Thanks, you really saved our ass there. Your Stand is way more useful than I could ever think," Michael says, smiling broadly at her before getting up and callimg. "Nick, hurry up."

"No problem. The stand is good under right circumstances. Unfortunately it's not good when those circumstances demand for punching things..." she shook her head, but smiled a little at the praise. "Well, hopefully they won't be suspecting anything. We can infiltrate when we're all ready."

Nicholas quickly has his Stand remove the uniforms of the unconscious men. He hands one to Michael before briefly disappearing behind the RV and returning wearing the clothes of one of the men.

"Well both of these are guys, so, sorry Steph but you might need to sit this one out," Michael said as he entered the RV's bathroom to emerge fully clothed.

"Look, it's better if there's fewer of us. To scout and survey we don't need any unnecessary attention. Two new faces are suspicious enough I'd think. Basides, we could use you to survey it from afar and relay info to us."

"So I guess that means the rest of us will have to stay put, if thats the case we need to find a spot where we wont be seen so as to not put the guards on alert" Otto says calmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back