• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 7: Appetite For Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's the roughest mongul on the entire east coast. Nobody screws with him. They tried to take him down in 80' but he got back up, rebuilt his empire, and has held an iron grip ever since." Richard says. "Henry Hill? He's a mysterious guy, I've heard a few things about his business but I haven't been able to find much about him, very secretive. Why do you ask?"

"I asked about Henry because all clues we have found so far pointed at him being the boss of the organization."

Joe responds

"You don't say. I was homing in on a fellow named Rico, but that's new information. Anyway, if you're going to try to take on Tony, you'll need a plan. What's your plan with the king of the coke?"

"Any smart stand user will render normal containment obsolete, let alone one with connections like him. But if you're gonna try to take him out you'll need something special to help. I'll send something your way."

Out of the sky, a box falls, landing on Jessica's head.

"You'll need it. Anything else you want to know?"

"Couldn't you have aimed that drop better ? We don't need our only healer to recive a concussion."

Joe grumpily complains to Richard

"It's late and I've had a long day."

Inside the box is a stone mask with a note attached to it saying:

"Put this on your face and add a drop of blood in order to activate it. Minor side effects may occur."

"It's an awesomely powerful weapon when used. It's something of a last resort due to a few disadvantages though."

"The **** are we supposed to do with a mask like this? Does it give a boost to our Stands or something?" Michael says while staring warily at the thing, something about it just making his hairs stand on end.

Stephanie frowned and stared at the mask because she's there because I'm interested. She donned EBYT and examined it. Trying to see how it would really work. Seemed sketchy.

"An extreme aversion to UV light is one."

When examining the mask Stephanie sees that it would radically alter human biology if used.

So something to do with mutating, it seemed. That was...intriguing to say the least. "Hmm...anything else? Doesn't sound like the worst downside. Could just grab an umbrella."

"What the heck is this creepy thing? It looks like some type of ancient artifact. Is this a movie prop or something?"

Jessica pokes the front of the mask with a fingertip.

"I know! Maybe Jude can figure it out! Not that I've tried this before, but..."

Jess has her stand dive into the mask, attempting to read and understand its mechanisms.

"It's apparently supposed to cause massive changes to human biology. Something like mutations, I guess. I have to say...I'm really curious..."

"Perhaps we should test it with a drop of blood first?" Stephanie wondered aloud as she glanced around the ground. "Anyone feel like becoming a blood doner? It's for science!"

"Well, it is for science." Nicholas comments before having his stand draw a small amount of blood from his arm and drip it on the mask.

Stephanie's eyes widened and she took a startled step back. She shook her head. "Woah! Talk about a surprise...that thing is a death trap!"

Mame quickly grabs the mask. "This thing is dangerous and should not be used!" Mame yells out in a panic. She remembers exactly what this mask is and does.

Mame shakes her head. "I know exactly what this thing can do, and what happened last time it was used. I aught to shatter it right here and now, but I doubt you will let me."

"Do that and you're really not going to be on my good side," the girl muttered before slowly holding out her hand. "Look, just hand it to me, alright? We won't let anyone use it. It looks like it'd only kill anyways."

Mame looks at the girl with a stern look. "It does way more and something way worse than just kiling you." She looks at the mask in her hand. "...have you ever heard of vampires?"

"Well turns out vampires aren't exactly made up..." She looks at the mask and contemplates shattering it. "... this thing, when the claw like things go into a persons head, it turns them into a vampire."

"...really? You're serious?" Stephanie asked as she put a hand on her hip. "Well that's even more fascinating..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back