• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 7: Appetite For Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the sky there seems to be some dark grey clouds brewing over the city. Nicholas is close enough to land.

The RV lands by an almost completely empty gym. Inside it can be seen that the light are flickering and the lone employee is sleeping on the desk.

Shoot releases a pissed off sigh as it sinks back into Michael's body, who opens his eyes.

"I feel like a ******* elephant sat on me."

"Good morning, we have to go break more stuff, or more like, you and Nicholas have more stuff to break."

Joe tells Michael.

"We haven't fought many close combat types." Nicholas notes.

"We're in Miami now, in case you missed that, Michael."

"Gimme a minute here, jeez," Michael says, attempting to get back up, albeit barely managing to do so. He then looks at all the people there.

"The **** happened?"

"Regular day of work then. Anything else happen while I was out?"

"Well, we visited that apartment, found a guy that wanted to burn it down, it seems we've started making a dent in the organization now, they're covering their tracks, that meeting of theirs was canceled too."

"Well, that's good, but, we that doesn't leave us with any leads," Michael says, humming to himself. "Anyone tried calling Richard?"

"Where are we anyway? Not highly versed in landmarks Americana but I am fairly certain this isn't Chicago."

"We're in Miami, I brought you here by carrying the RV. There's multiple shipments going to here judging by the information we got, apparently "the boss" also has a place here."

"Right, right, sorry I zoned out. So, where do we go from now?"

Nicholas pulls out the list of locations that he had taken before.

"There's a few addresses we could go to, we could also try for that house that apparently belong to "the big boss"."

Picking up the phone, he hears the voice of Richard.

"You fellows could tell me where you're going next time you know. It is easy to find a flying RV though."

"...How the **** does he know where we are?" he whispers to Nicholas, overhearing the conversation.

Michael blinked.

"Right...he can do that. Still recovering from Back in Black."

Torlikoff said:
"I have to ask, are you trying to take down the big boss? Tony isn't to be taken on lightly."
Something about what Richard said make Joe's "intuition sense" tingles.

"Since when did you knew his name ?"

"Since always. People always called him the big boss, but the name of Tony Montana isn't one to be taken lightly."

"Wait, then ask him who the Hell this Henry Hill is," Michael says to Joe.

Joe's "intuition sense" failed once more. "Ok, then do you know anything else of him beside the name ?"

"Also, know anyone called Henry Hill ?"

Joe continues asking to Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back