• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 7: Appetite For Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, not one of those. Something better. Something which can relay everything you see to us flawlessly while being invisible to almost everyone," Michael turns to Joe. "Old man, we'll need your Stand to come with us."

"Right," Michael says, looking himself and Nicholas over once. "Do we look like brainless thugs?"

"You know what don't answer that. Old man, if you may," Michael says, holding out his hand.

"Good, we're off then," Michael says as he opens the RV door and walks out menacingly.

"Alright, well, just make sure I have the ability to see where they are, old man," Stephanie muttered as she kept on her emotionless mask. "The whole mission depends on you cooperating."

"That's just...creepy," Michael says as he calls out. "Come on, Nick."

Stephanie sighed as she stared intently at the mansion, trying to figure out if there was an easy way to get the two inside. She's mostly looking for anything possibly undetected or guards that...didn't look like they were paying much attention or taking their job too seriously.

"We're more likely to cover more ground if we split up, but we should at the very least maintain visual range or audible range, so we can help each other if something comes up," Michael whispers to Nicholas. "You take the left side, I'll take the right."

Jackythejack said:
Stephanie sighed as she stared intently at the mansion, trying to figure out if there was an easy way to get the two inside. She's mostly looking for anything possibly undetected or guards that...didn't look like they were paying much attention or taking their job too seriously.
There are two guards that aren't looking very awake, one by the garage and another by a side door by one of the pools.

"Hey, old man, tell them there are two guards that aren't all that awake next to the garage and one of the pools. They may be able to sneak in through there."

"Alright."

Joe then talk to Michael trought Hello, Goodbye, whispering to him.

"There's two possible entry ways, the people guarding them being half-asleep, one is trought the garage and one is trough the side door near one of the pools."

"Right," Michael says, trying to get a look at either location. "I think I'll take the garage route. I'd imagine it'd be less suspicious."

Michael begins walking towards it.

As Michael approaches the garage, he sees a guard dozing off. The garage door itself is closed, but there is a side entrance by the guard.

Way to go with the top tier security. I wonder what'd happen if these guys ever got sacked by a Bolivian gang.

Michael tries to cross through the side entrance.

When he reaches the side entrance, the guard appears to shift and wake up, seeing him but not saying anything. The entrance is locked.

Michael has Shoot to Thrill, manifest a finger discreetly, jamming it through the keyhole and shifting the mechanisms inside.

@Crab: The guard looks very shocked, staring at the door.

"You have a stand? Who are you?" He asks.

@Phoenix: The door by the pool leads to a hallway with 2 doors in it; one to the left and another to the right.

Shoot already has a hand manifested inside the man's chest, about to tug at his heart.

"Don't wanna do this, but follow me or you're going to need one Hell of a surgery."

@Phoenix: The right door leads into the main room of the house, an immaculately constructed main hall, with a staircase to the second floor and several doors leading to every part of the house. There are several people in this room.

@Crab: The man silently nods to Michael.

I'd prefer not to rush into the main room just yet. he concludes.

Nicholas then goes to check the other door in the same way.

Michael decides to just break the lock while going through the door, thug in hand.

"So, you can see mine. That means you must have a Stand yourself. Tell me, what is it?"

@Crab: The door comes open, revealing a garage with several sports cars, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, and other expensive vehicles.

"I-Icky Thump." The man stutters out.

@Phoenix: The left door leads to a kitchen, nobody in it. From the kitchen you can see a room with a reinforced door.

The kitchen vaguely smells of smoke and steak, with a partly open refrigerator in the corner. The reinforced door is labeled as "Security".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back