• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Papyrus vs Sans

Sans' greater control over his Blue attacks, alongside teleport spam would confond the Great Papyrus. As said multiples times beforehand, Sans' Dura bypass doesn't only apply to people who kills, so he should be able to deal with Papy eventually.

Even then, BFR is an option.

Papyrus will be attacking him with multiple attacks rather than 1 tho, so dodging will be harder.

When has that been proven?

Explain how? KR won't work on Papyrus and Pap has enough power and dura to ko Sans in 1 hit and is durable enough to tank most things Sans trhows at him, and he'll probably dodge a good portion considering he spars with Undyne.

Sans would do anything to win. Not Papyrus. Papyrus would not even fight, but since this is a battle, he'll hold back, and he'd be aware of Sans' fragility. Sans on the other hand, isn't handicapped like that, and would telefrag and blue mode Papyrus into oblivion.

This isn't to the death and Papyrus is durable enough to tank anything Sans throws at him till he tires and he's practically free-of-sin so any attack done to him from Sans won't do much.

When was that ever stated? Sans has 1 Atk and if he could still dura bypass he likely would've helped Undyne fight Chara, but whatever.

Well first of all the Sins = More damage is literally assumptions

Secondly, if we assume KR = The Poison damage, Sans legit smacked Chara around without it.

Thirdly, @Howard via ignoring invicibility frames most likely.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well first of all the Sins = More damage is literally assumptions
Secondly, if we assume KR = The Poison damage, Sans legit smacked Chara around without it.

Thirdly, @Howard via ignoring invicibility frames most likely.
Viable assumptions since 1 it's all we have and 2 otherwise Sans would be comfortable taking on the protagonist the second Papyrus died.

And Chara is a sinful being, Papyrus isn't.

Something he likely can't do outside the Genocide run.

The reasosn why Sans doesn't straights up murders Chara is because of the promise he made to Toriel. It's implied he plans to murder Frisk in the No-Mercy ending.

Also now you're just assuming sans is useless without Sins, which is pretty much baseless.

In the No-Mercy Ending you're almost Genocide soooo

That isn't really baseless when there's nothing contradicting it.

You're still only level 17.

It is. We barely know nothing about KR other than its initials are KR. Other stuff are from unused files. You can assume that KR only works on people with Sins.

But assuming Sans can ONLY attack people with Sins is basically coming up with an ability and assuming it nerfs all aspect of the characters simply because there is nothing contradicting it.

Btw "Baseless" can also refers to stuff that doesn't contradict, but still seems ass pulled, like assuming very short timeframes for calcs.

It is. We barely know nothing about KR other than its initials are KR. Other stuff are from unused files. You can assume that KR only works on people with Sins.
The KARMA files are used as of the second update, actually. Assuming you're referring to the ones I think you are.

They are? *Checks Undertale wiki* Huh.

Well it doesn't exactly change my point. In fact it kinda helps it, since KR seems to be confirmed to be just the purple poison effect (And Sans can deal damage that doesn't do any KR).

They are? *Checks Undertale wiki* Huh.
Well it doesn't exactly change my point. In fact it kinda helps it, since KR seems to be confirmed to be just the purple poison effect (And Sans can deal damage that doesn't do any KR).
Sans definitely deals damage without KR, yes. The majority just seems to come from it.

He still damage Chara/Frisk without KR (The smacking at the end). Thus he should probably be able to damage Papyrus quite smoothly (If we use ATK, Chara would be much stronger than Papyrus at that point in time.)

I think Papyrus would win this one, KR would not really work on him, because he didn't killed anyone, and Papyrus has ATK: 20 and DEF: 20, while Sans has ATK: 1 and DEF: 1.

Did u even read the above conversation you goddadwqodquwouboqwdbuibdqjwk. Even without KR Sans can still damage Papy

Well, I'm not a professional mathematic, but I think, if I remember very well, that ATK: 20 and DEF: 20 is bigger than ATK: 1 and DEF: 1, if I'm not mistaken.

It would take 1 HP at once, but still a shitton of HP per seconds due to ignoring invicibility frame. Alongside teleportation and blue soul spam, Papyrus is going to have a hard time.

Papyrus having 20 DEF means nothing when you take into account that Chara's stats were 99/99, at the end anyways.

Back