• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk. VII

ah ok, but since they scale so massively ahead, that's why they have the Likely far higher?

That how that works?

Actually, from the AP page, it seems that you can get a "higher" but still have the same tier, just on a higher level, so it should be fine for them

Nabe should have Mind Manip due to Charm Person. She has it listed in the notable techniques, but not in the powers and abilities, apparently.

So question why does cz2128 only have high stamina? I thought androids golems and undead all had infinite stamina? Or was it only stated undead had infinite stamina? Sorry if Im mistaken.

Don't think anything's been stated on Automaton regarding stamina

Also, should we give any resistance shown by a Pleiade from their gear to the other members?

They all seem to be of at least similar quality

I don't see why not at least resistance wise they should be roughly equivalent. Im sure yuri probably gets slightly better physical defense or such other minor differentials but their equipment all seems roughly equivalent.

So, the Pleiades gets resistance to physical obstruction listed on their profile, and I've noticed that the Narberal lacks it. Should she have resistance to such listed in her profile, and should I or any of us add it in?

i can add it if that resistance is 100% from the gear of the Pleiade who showed that resistance

Looking over the scene it's never established exactly how she resist being restrained, though entoma even resist tia's restraining skill so the resistance isn't simply to physical blockages.

"[Reverse Gravity]."

Entoma resisted the spell, but the Thousand Lash Bug turned weightless and floated up leisurely.

As long as the wearer successfully resisted a spell, their equipment would also resist it. However, insect weapons did not use their wielders' resistance, but had to resist spells and effects on their own.

Do we give resistance to restraining/obstruction and Gravity manip for the other Pleiades then?

The fact it doesn't say if it came from the gear makes it a little sketchy in my eyes

Cause with the way Maruyama wants to hurry the end of the series, we know damn sure we ain't getting anything more notable for someone who isn't Ainz

I don't have any optimism after how elusive Maruyama is with answers to legit questions, so i expect actually nothing

It is how you want in your Overlord

anyway, on to something i've thinking about for a bit

Should we clean up the justifications for the Pleiades AP?

Narberal, not only being a higher level but also focused for combat, should be higher than the other Pleiades in power

Shizu should also be noted to most likely be stronger in AP than Entoma, since Shizu focuses hard on attack for stats, while Entoma is a Jack of all Trades

Do we wanna make a vague scaling chain of the Pleiades too?

Just from going by character sheets, both in regards to level advantage and how focused their builds are in regards to damage, i've got this

Narberal > Yuri > Lupus > CZ => Solution > Entoma > Evileye >>>>>>>>>>>(completely outclasses) Lakyus

Some of the Pleiades might be able to swapped around, but this is a general chain from what i can tell

yea, that's what i thought, since it's just a short story about a casual day for the Pleiades, there's no reason for it not to be canon

especially since it was included as a bonus for the Overlord compilation movie

so far, just found a clarification on Solution's resistance to weapons thing

Solution was a Slime. Thus, she was adept at dealing with physical attacks, and she possessed an especially strong resistance to piercing or slashing attacks. However, bludgeoning attacks could hurt her.

Just could add more description to the resistance, specifically that both slashing and piercing attacks don't really harm her, but bludgeoning attacks work

Right now her profile just meantions slashing weapons, and not piercing per say

Again, just a super small thing

main reason i asked if it was canon wasn't because i found something good, mostly just to make sure we didn't have to delete info on the profiles that came from it

Back