• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlooked Dragonball Game Speed Feat

In the intro of Budokai Tenkaichi 1 Goku and Buu move so fast that they

Move out of reality/space/time, for a moment

https://plus.google.com/u/0/100888489305501185554/posts/TFzRduwn229

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXKB6xu9wi4 0:35-0:48

Also proven by the fact that if you look earlier in the video Gohan and Piccolo are ready to blast Cell, but in that instance, Goku knocked Buu out of the lapse and directly into them, meaning it likely happen in an instant or faster, also proven by Goku using Instant Transmission...

Yep...

Composite Goku seems pre-tty OP right about now...

Pretty sure that's not quantifiable, even if that is outside of reality/space/time, which I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Promestein said:
Pretty sure that's not quantifiable, even if that is outside of reality/space/time, which I'm pretty sure it isn't.
In what regard? He obviously used the instant transmission and fought him in it, wouldn't that be an infinite speed feat or am I wrong?

You'd have to prove that that place exists out of reality / space / time.

It doesn't look like it exists out of any of those things.

Promestein said:
You'd have to prove that that place exists out of reality / space / time.

It doesn't look like it exists out of any of those things.
So you're saying they transported into some sort of dimension or spatial lapse from their speed being unquantifiable... I guess

Back