• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over void, Hypertime, the super structure, ect question

THE HYPERTIME

Well, I was watching the versus of galactus and the world forger and it caught my attention that someone commented that the world forge created the hypertime I went to check his profile and it was true but the statement that he said has infinite time lines of the orrery world it sounded very vague so I went to investigate the dc wiki and I found this

"Hypertime, the overarching and interconnected web of timelines and realities, presumably existed for almost as long as creation itself. Events in the Central Timeline often create temporal ripples, creating divergent paths of history that exist on their own separate timelines. These timelines occasionally intersect , resulting in changes to history that are usually not even noticed by the inhabitants of a timeline. These changes range from minor (a momentary difference in a person's clothing or costume) to major (a complete rewriting of a person's history). from one Hypertimeline spends too long in another, it can cause ghost-like "echoes" of other worlds to bleed through, as witnessed by Rose D'Angelo and Batman in The Kingdom: Planet Krypton. It is also possible to enter the space between Hypertimelines, where all possible worlds are visible through an endless series of dimensional "windows."

That does not mean that there are infinite multiverses that contain 52 or more universe since in the mini saga of Kismet (it is not called the saga but I like that name) it is mentioned that the multiverse in that then had infinite universes. https://m.imgur.com/a/lO8hE

and if anyone asks Kismet was introduced in 1995, bone 10 after the crisis in infinite lands. so if this is true the 2-A must be changed at least 2-A and I am working on the profile of dominus and kismet

THE SUPER STRUCTURE DIMENSION

https://m.imgur.com/a/tcuoGzF

the description says it all should be treated as subjective reality not as law manipulation apart the world forger has it law hax but considers it as separate: v

The OverVoid

the monitor, anti monitor and the world forger were created from over void fractions that does not mean that they would have non-existent physiology instead of non-colporeo and also should not have type 5 chance since it comes from something that came before destiny.

https://m.imgur.com/a/zpTeQEV

The monitor scaling

The monitor should have all the powers of the monitors that are not based on technology such as the plot hax (https://m.imgur.com/a/dAu5vRe), bfr (https://m.imgur.com/a/ pFyERuQ), ect.

Maybe it's just me but could you summarize what you request better?

- Hypertime encompasses infinite multiverses, with each multiverse having infinite universes, so that would give them "Atleast 2-A" which Imo would just be a higher degree of 2-A and shouldn't really warrant an Atleast.

- Change Law Manip for Mar and Mobius into subjective reality, since that fits the descripiton better.

- Remove nonexistent physiology for The Brothers, due to them being Overvoid Fractions not having to really equate to that, or it being a contingent factor.

- Type 5 Acasuality since they predate Destiny of the endless, which I tbh disagree with since there are characters who get bind by concepts after they are created.

- Mar scales to all of the other Monitor's hax and tech.

So what is suggested that we should do here in summary?

Hykuu said:
- Hypertime encompasses infinite multiverses, with each multiverse having infinite universes, so that would give them "Atleast 2-A" which Imo would just be a higher degree of 2-A and shouldn't really warrant an Atleast.
- Change Law Manip for Mar and Mobius into subjective reality, since that fits the descripiton better.

- Remove nonexistent physiology for The Brothers, due to them being Overvoid Fractions not having to really equate to that, or it being a contingent factor.

- Type 5 Acasuality since they predate Destiny of the endless, which I tbh disagree with since there are characters who get bind by concepts after they are created.

- Mar scales to all of the other Monitor's hax and tech.

Please elaborate regarding the first 4 points.

read the original post lol

- Comes from a quote about Hypertime encompassing all multiverses and realities, but that isn't really what the quote implies and it attempts to cross scale between completely seperate verses.

- Already explained, subjective reality fits the descripition better than law manip

- Being made from nothingess =/= Being nothing, specially when they were given form by perpetua

- The 3 brothers predate everything and everyone in the multiverse, which would include Destiny, but I already explained why that would be invalid

1) Okay. So 2-A is fine then?

2) Please explain further.

3) I suppose that makes sense.

4) Okay then.

- They are already 2-A, he was just aiming for a possibly high 2-A which I disagree with.

- The quote talks about governing and manipulating the superstructure of reality and all that is imaginable and unimaginable, this just seems like flat out reality warping tbh.

And again, i wanna make it clear with the Destiny point, Lucifer and Michael were also God's first creations, yet it's made clear the Endless predate them. I don't think this really means the brothers transcend destiny.

1) Yes. I am aware.

2) Okay. Then the profile pages should just say reality warping i.m.h.o.

4) Agreed.

What's wrong with Law Manip? The dimensional superstructure is the governing force of all things imaginable and unimaginable. Lawanip should be fine?

I'm unsure about Mar Novu having plot hax like the monitors but i agree for adding the others for sure.

I agree with Hykuu for the hypertime stuff.

Yes but it seems like reality warping more so, it's quite literally changing reality as a whole.

Same

Okay then.

For adding the plot hax of the monitors to mar novu, first i was not sure. Now, i think the plot hax is more like a monitors-thing. However, adding their others abilities to mar novu's profile seems fine.

Good point. He has not demonstrated that ability. Perhaps we shouldn't scale him from their abilities after all.

Well, the others abilities seems fine to add but i feel like plot manip is something exclusive to the monitors and mar novu shouldn't have it.

What abilities do you want to add specifically?

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Morrison Hypertime is Meta. It contains all non canon and canon (and even Marvel Crossover stories) if its part of DC or Vertigo, its a Hypertime lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bdtAElbRk

Scott Synder has ignored this and done his own thing. In his canon, he specifically rewrote the Creation myth. Here, on video, he makes two statements that are important. The first, his intent is to recreate the Creation myth for DC. And two, his COIE Monitors > The Presence. He says so directly in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zfNKTRGkY&t=469s

His version of Hypertime is not the same as Morrisons. Snyder cosmology does not hold anything Meta, his stories are new versions of things, his Overvoid and Monitors of Nil have different origins than the ones shown in Multiversity and Final Crisis. His Hypertime is not Meta and does not refer to every single thing DC has ever done. In fact, even DC agrees with this and says post DC Convergence, everything, literally all of DC is on Morrison cosmology.

This means that Synder's canon is just that, another canon Multiverse out there in Hypertime. Even though Forger said he made Hypertime, that is only a reference to Snyder's version of it. And in his version, Hypertime is just linear time because the heroes were split up in that Multiverse between time zones and he called it Hypertime. Time = Hypertime to Synder.

Hypertime to Morrison = the literal canon/non canon DC structures.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...1/7182667-jeff-king-convergence-reveals-4.jpg

Back