• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our Prayers and Wishes are with Hokkaido

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
As many of you know, especially if you follow any sort of entertainment medium involving Japan or live in the said country, Hokkaido was hit with a massive earthquake resulting in over 150 injured and many still missing, the death toll seems to increase every hour. so with this, I want to just say that our prayers and wishes are with all the individuals and their respective family members, im unsure how many of our own members are from Japan or live in the respective area and have been negatively impacted by this event, but if you are then you have the full support of me and likely many many others, we hope for the best.

I need people to understand something, because literally 20+ people DM'd me on Discord asking if I was okay. The earthquake hit Hokkaido, not Tokyo, I'm fine and didn't even know there was an earthquake until I got home from work a few hours ago. Thank you for the concerns, nonetheless. It means a lot to me.

Obviously prayers to everyone in Hokkaido, I do have in-laws that live there and we are waiting to hear back from them to see if they are okay or otherwise.

I also hope that all of our Japanese members and their families and friends are safe.

She is South Korean, but she lives in Japan.

I will probably be a mess when I have fully processed what has just happened. But right now I want to be hopeful and wish the best for everyone who had to go through this tragedy.

Man I'm barely aware of local news from other countries, but if it's the land where real life anime happens that is something major and you can bet vsbw will pool our support and donations.

Sera is zainichi? Godspeed

BlackeJan said:
@Sera

Yur Japanese? anyways back on topic my thoughts and prayers r for the families and friends
I'm Korean, but I do live in Japan.

Where my country is having problems with a fire I'm surprised w/ Heat Waves where I am, haven't arrived where I am. That said, I pray Hokkaido find peace as even though this is (I guess?) a mildly common occurrence in the Ring of Fire, This seems more severe as far as I'm guessing...

Pray Japan be safe from such a disaster... I hope for the best, Nippon...

Back