• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Othinus Vs Hades Vs Anti-Spiral Vs Giorno Giovanna Vs D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 2 Battle Royale.

- Majin Othinus

- Hades w/ True Body

- Anti-Spiral w/ Super Granzeboma

- GioGio w/ GER

- D w/ Akashic Records

Othinus2
HadesRender
Giorno Giovanna
Antispiral
Vampire hunter d by joshburns-d70un21

yeah, i think vampire hunter D wins, he is acasual which means space and time have no influence and a lot more hax, his profile says he can even cut life itself which is more profound than a soul or that he is even immune against reality warpers...

Well let's see here stands are living beings and Hades has death inducement,can see giorno despite being invisible since he can see souls and has a sword which strikes the soul and induces a curse which blocks power and life force.So he Haxxes too tbh

Only Gods or beings close to that can see his sword and yes it does follow the strike but Hades is faster so none should be able to react to him.And not certain for death inducement i think he can kill ppl with thoughts since his underling did so across universes.

literally, the curse from his sword will unable him to use his powers and after few days he`ll die. if it hits giorno.

Regarding his death inducement made a mistake : - http://********.me/manga/saint_seiya/v27/c102/6.html

-http://********.me/manga/saint_seiya/v27/c102/7.html

Every living being within Hades"s range dies instantly.His mere presence kills the others.lol

Well, again, speed does not matter to GER, only hax does. I looked at the scanned pages and I'm not sure that is an automatic thing or not...but walking within range of Giorno is an action and GER can prevent that action eternally.

It is. Both GER and Giorno even mention something along the lines that even Giorno isn't aware of it when GER uses that power, iirc.

He doesn't need to perform an action and he certainly doesn't need to worry about giorno ,Othinus and vampire who are literally quadrillions to quintillions of times slower than him they get stomped while Hades sips tea due to massive speed advantage this is between anti spiral and Hades in which case I say Hades because he should also be faster than him based on his speed calc I saw on NF

Othinus' speed tier in Majin 100% is unknown, you don't know what type of speed she has or if her speed tier is even "immeasurable."

In terms of Giorno, though, you already said that Hades needed to move in range/use his sword to activate his power, both of which are actions. It's not some passive thing.

Is she even hinted at having immeasurable speed because if so that's completely groundless.

Giorno is too slow to negate actions or use his abilities in general against Hades so it's not happening no matter how many times you keep mentioning it

You keep saying Giorno. Giorno is not GER. GER was able to move in erased time (0 seconds) and is an automatic defense. It has no concept of speed because it is essentially an action stopper.

i don't really care to argue Othinus at all, but for god's sake, don't come into a thread without reading the profiles.

hades can still wound him. his attack follows on atomic level. 1 slash will brun GER and unable him to use his powers againts hades.

Victor2 said:
hades can still wound him. his attack follows on atomic level. 1 slash will brun GER and unable him to use his powers againts hades.
Please read on what GER does, thank you

aight. going by his profile he can move with his time stopped, and SS fought a similer foe and still managed to win. Ger won`t be any Issuses to hades whos god tier of the verse.

It's automatic, again. It doesn't have speed. The only way you break through GER is reality warping and hax. What does Hades have? It says reality warping but I don't see the feats for it/what type it is.

deathwatch tokisada can stop his own time permenatly and has no cool down on his ability. as well as reverse/rewind and slow it down, he can also time-stop, slow down others time as well as well as remove his atomic state.

subraru with a fraction of his power hurt him hades is jst blew fully awakened saturn.

I don't think any of those can beat GER tbh, that's pretty low level reality warping. You need to control causality or something to beat it.

^^that should put him outside of "cause and effect" too which are the things that GER needs in order to screw with the enemy :O yeah, if hades can do that than GER wont be able to stop him...

Alakabamm said:
Why? Diavolo was outside of the flow of time and he got stomped.
i would say that since cause and than effect happens it is bound to time flowing, but if what you said is right than i take my post back...

either way, my vote goes to D ^_^

to what? GER can only negat on a universal scale, hades is Multi-universe. not to mention hades controlls his own time/casuality.

It does have speed dont make me laugh GER's speed is FTL if you honestly believe that not being bound by the flow of time is impressive and makes it move past the concept of speed like Azathoth for example then im lost for words.......

In any case half of these guys drop dead from hades being there since his presence repels all life and brings about death.And since he is the fastest here i still dont see him losing.

I'm going with Hades here. Othinus already has a win against Giorno, and i'm pretty sure Hades > Othinus. Hades already has a win against Anti-Spiral, who, imo, is also superior to Othinus. I have no idea who D is, so no comment about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back