• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(OPEN)The Boredom of a Monster RP registration thread

Name: The bloody tongue Gender: male

Appearance: body frame of KOTM ghidorah with longer legs and more spikes. But no head. Large mouth onwhere a neck should be and a tongue coming out of it. The tip of the tongue has a dragon skull on it, and the rest of the tongue has shin godzilla's tail texture and boniness. (Main form, not true form)

Abilities: shapeshifting, mind control and influence. Cosmic manipulation. Plane/reality shifting. Has a cosmic existance/presence (omnipresent and cannot be destroyed in true form). Madness infliction to any mind. Reality manipulation (last resourt). Can create illusions.

@divine

Demon summoning, difficulty manipulation, lord Physiology, corruption manipulation, power replication,soul absorption are a no

Name: Samael

Gender: Physically appears Male, though genderless in actuality

Appearance: Tall, somewhat muscular, has long, white, somewhat spiky hair with a black streak in the middle going down to his legs, wears a suit that is half white and half black and has a large sword in a sheath on his back, has a pair of white wings on the left side and a pair of black wings on the right. His true angelic form is a golden ring that is constantly spinning with an orb of black energy floating with in it, the ring is surrounded by 6 sets of wings, 3 white and 3 black, the ring has golden appendages that somewhat appear to be arms and legs, atop the ring are three smaller spinning rings, the topmost of which contains a white orb and atop that a halo.

Theme song: This

Powers: Whichever ones are good among these, If none of them are, tell me which ones are the most reasonable and I'll add limitations to them

This fine?

Ok. I'll also remove the madness infliction

Ok. I'll remove the reality manipulation. And cosmic existance

Mind manipulation also has to go

Back