• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OP environmentalist tries to keep the ecosystem intact

Zygarde gathers up all its cells and hunts Mewtwo down to an open field in order to keep the ecosystem intact due to Mewtwo being created by scientists.

Mega Mewtwo X/Y vs Complete Zygarde (At least 5-B keys)

Speed Equalised

Heresy:

Hippy:

Are both 5-B? If so, I am pretty sure Zygarde scales to the likes of Reshiram or Zekrom, who are superior to Mega Mewtwo X/Y. Zygarde wins.

Is it really that simple? It though TK would be important, or that Mindhax would ignore durability.

If Mewtwo really has nothing, then Zygarde FRA.

Psychomaster35 said:
Are both 5-B? If so, I am pretty sure Zygarde scales to the likes of Reshiram or Zekrom, who are superior to Mega Mewtwo X/Y. Zygarde wins.
Zygarde's at 5-A but Mewtwo has more abilities and is probably faster due to being able to fly.

Why is Zygarde comperable to Completed Kyurem again? That makes this close to an AP stomp considering that on the profile it says that Zekrom is far more into 5-B (in raw destructive power) than Mega Mewtwo, and the Kyurem should be notably greater than the sum of its parts.

I retract my vote.

What stops Mewtwo from incap through mindhax or simply pulling Zygarde apart (unless that's not how it works. I don't know much beyong gens 1-3 & 5...)?

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
50% Zygarde was stomping Mega Mewtwo Y in the manga.
He wasn't stomping. Mewtwo was just disadvantaged given the circumstances but yeah 50% holds the higher AP.

No. Mostly because this wiki treats Mewtwo as a composite almost, he has a shiton more powers and hax in this situation. Unsure right now.

Back