• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man vs. Ten Thousand Punch Man

This is the worst match up I've ever seen in my life

Saitama? Doesn't this guy need to keep punching in order to have this power? One punch should be enough.
Eh, the guy's durability is 3-B, and I highly doubt Saitama's AD is even gonna kick in to let him reach that high.

Saitama could just blow up the planet or ******* yeet the guy to space and let him suffocate to death, but that's not exactly in character unless he's bloodlusted.

10,000 punch can barely do shit either. It's gonna take him a hell of a long time to even reach Saitama's level, and by then Saitama's probably bored and walked away lmfao.

Maybe 10,000 punch guy can eventually win, but idk, neither sides have very good wincons.

His durability stays at 3-B tho. Saitama can end it by punting him into outer space at any moment due to higher LS. (Even if he should have self sustenance since using a punch that can destroy a galaxy would obviously mean he'd be stuck in a void.)

It's not that simple. Even if 10,000 punch Man has 10-C AP at first, his durability already starts at multi-galaxy, so Saitama can't even scratch his body.

Anyway, considering the LS difference (unknown vs Pre-Stellar), and the fact 10,000 punch Man needs over 9,000 to even begin with being comparable to Saitama's durability, I think Saitama would defeat or BFR him before that

This is the worst match up I've ever seen in my life

Eh, the guy's durability is 3-B, and I highly doubt Saitama's AD is even gonna kick in to let him reach that high.

Saitama could just blow up the planet or ******* yeet the guy to space and let him suffocate to death, but that's not exactly in character unless he's bloodlusted.

10,000 punch can barely do shit either. It's gonna take him a hell of a long time to even reach Saitama's level, and by then Saitama's probably bored and walked away lmfao.

Maybe 10,000 punch guy can eventually win, but idk, neither sides have very good wincons.
Yeah didn't read that part, does this guy have to land those punches for them to get stronger? I don't see him being able to land blows on Saitama tbh.

Serious tableflip would be incharacter and could either launch this guy into space or blow up the planet.

Saitama actually punched Garou off the moon once into space. Canonically.

Yeah didn't read that part, does this guy have to land those punches for them to get stronger? I don't see him being able to land blows on Saitama tbh.
Yeah, he has to actively land those punches. Saitama would probably stand still for the first few times, but he'll likely get tired of it eventually.

His durability stays at 3-B tho. Saitama can end it by punting him into outer space at any moment due to higher LS. (Even if he should have self sustenance since using a punch that can destroy a galaxy would obviously mean he'd be stuck in a void.)
Should I make a self sustenance CRT for 10,000 punch man?
Speed is equalized.
This is parallel Saitama, I don't think he's just gonna stand still.
The only difference between parallel Saitama and mainline Saitama is his stats and abilities.
Yeah, he has to actively land those punches. Saitama would probably stand still for the first few times, but he'll likely get tired of it eventually.
Bruh, Saitama fought Garou, a person he could one shot with a normal punch, for like 10 minutes straight, not stopping until Garou was completely tattered.

I'm pretty sure Saitama would be interested in fighting someone with equal speed and higher durability, even if their Ap had to catch up.

Also, 10,000 Punch Man's punching power starts off at a different level depending on the opponent.

Pretty sure I can see this ending with Saitama just throwing 10,000 Punch Man into space.
The fact that 10,000 Punch Man has been recorded blowing up planets and galaxies, I don't think that would kill him. Also, I doubt Saitama would cheese his only chance at a real fight.

Bruh, Saitama fought Garou, a person he could one shot with a normal punch, for like 10 minutes straight, not stopping until Garou was completely tattered.

I'm pretty sure Saitama would be interested in fighting someone with equal speed and higher durability, even if their Ap had to catch up.
Dude, he wouldn't be able to do jackshit to him with his 3-B durability, and we aren't shown that his AD can skyrocket that high, especially since the main reason his AD could reach so high was because of Genos' death. That and 10,000 punch man only reaches those levels of powers eventually. From Saitama's pov, it's a hella boring fight waitng so long for him to get stronger

The only difference between parallel Saitama and mainline Saitama is his stats and abilities.
Both have different mindsets in combat though, Parallel Saitama as we see him is much more bloodlusted than normal Saitama, and so could probably just flip 10,000 punch man to space, or even accidentally destroy planet, both of which would choke 10,000 punch man to death.

Voting Saitama

Time travel unnecessary too so might not even need to be restricted.

That said Saitama will definitely have difficult, but there's gonna be a point where he's gonna match Ten Thousand Punch Man by strength, and they're likely gonna reach a level that would defeat the other. So Saitama will inevitably win, it's just gonna take a lot of time

Btw does someone have the comics for the 10000 men? I just wanna reread them again but they're a pain to find.

Dude, he wouldn't be able to do jackshit to him with his 3-B durability, and we aren't shown that his AD can skyrocket that high, especially since the main reason his AD could reach so high was because of Genos' death. That and 10,000 punch man only reaches those levels of powers eventually. From Saitama's pov, it's a hella boring fight waitng so long for him to get stronger

Both have different mindsets in combat though, Parallel Saitama as we see him is much more bloodlusted than normal Saitama, and so could probably just flip 10,000 punch man to space, or even accidentally destroy planet, both of which would choke 10,000 punch man to death.

Voting Saitama
He was only blood lusted against garou specifically, this logic is kinda ass, even then he started holding back against him again near the end
outside of that no comment

He only stopped himself from killing Garou after seeing Tareo's dead body and remembering his promise though

How does speed equalization work with an "unknown" speed rating? As it's always equalized to the slower character.

How does speed equalization work with an "unknown" speed rating? As it's always equalized to the slower character.
We’d just equalize it to the higher character. In this case it wouldn’t change anything.

In the comics he only starts counting after his punch actually connects, so, maybe? Not like we've ever seen him punch air.

Now that i do think about it 10,000 punches would actually take a very long time even if we assume he's gonna be landing a connecting a punch every half second. It would take 4 minutes of nonstop punching for him to reach normal human level punches and 83 minutes for him to reach 3-B AP.

Wich means more than 4 minutes for Saitama to even possibly notice there's any growth between his punches and even more for him to notice the growth is exponential, wich is far more patience than he's ever shown any foe he ever encountered. Even Garou's monster form who can grow at extreme rates and unlock new forms every 10 seconds still ended up boring him before he knocked him out.

But this time his foe is a stonewall that can easily tank his strongest attacks, wich would make him either go serious and kick him far deep into outer space (wich manypunchman should survive, but there's nothing to say how he would escape the BFR itself.) or try and goad him to go all out since those punches can't be his full power, wich on it's own also leads either to 10,000 punch man explaining his ability and Saitama agreeing to wait for him to grow strong or he just keeps silent and keeps doing his thing wich also leads to Saitama's patience running out. Wich means there's a fairly high chance Saitama will just win zero diff without there even being a fight.

In the unlikely case Saitama does wait for him to get strong enough to hurt him there's one big problem, skill. Saitama has been shown to either keep up with Garou at his best or have the ability to grow that skilled very quickly, while 10,000 punch man has literal 0 skill feats and unknown experience. If his ability does require his punches to connect he will be stuck with a punch that never lands while his opponent grows and will eventually BFR him into space, wich means his only hope of beating Saitama is through sheer AOE and AP stomping, where he just has to punch the air until the galaxy explodes and Saitama dies ( if this is true all previous scenarios where Saitama wins through BFRing end in his loss, since he lacks the AP to kill and BFRing 10,000 punch will just give him free space to destroy the galaxy while an unaware Saitama thinks the fight is over, meaning the fight was a battle of AD all along and now Saitama needs to close the gap between 4-A and 3-B in a few minutes before the last 100 punches can be thrown. wich leads to a stomp for 10,000 punch man since i don't think Saitama's AD could cover that difference quickly enough even if he took the fight seriously from the first punch.)

his only hope of beating Saitama is through sheer AOE and AP stomping, where he just has to punch the air until the galaxy explodes and Saitama dies
Would that even work? According to the photo which explains his ability, the power of his punches is specific to his opponent, so, why would punching the air have the strength of the punch he's in?

Tl,dr:
10.000 punch man needs to connect punches: Saitama eventually wins through BFR and stomps
10,000 punch man doesn't need them to connect: Saitama gets stomped.

I think that assume his punches count increases without hitting the opponent is an assumption tbh considering the punch count is different for every opponent, he only starts counting the punches after he connects the punch, and that he has to subsequently punch the same opponent for the punch account to increase

then Saitama stomps, since he either BFRs before he can get strong enough or just skillstomp dodges him after he deals damage and the AD kicks in. (not to mention the speed boost Saitama also gets.)

10,000 punch man doesn't need them to connect: Saitama gets stomped.
Even a 3-B attack wouldn't do a thing to Saitama from that distance due to the inverse square law. Mathematically speaking, Saitama can no sell such an attack if it is over a kilometer away (assuming the attack is omnidirectional)
i don't think Saitama's AD could cover that difference quickly enough even if he took the fight seriously from the first punch.
Nah, Saitama's AD is crazy even without Genos' death. At the very least, he should be superior to Garou's earlier forms and that guy was able to go from 6-A to 5-C with no problem

Wich means more than 4 minutes for Saitama to even possibly notice there's any growth between his punches and even more for him to notice the growth is exponential, wich is far more patience than he's ever shown any foe he ever encountered. Even Garou's monster form who can grow at extreme rates and unlock new forms every 10 seconds still ended up boring him before he knocked him out.
He actually knocked Garou out because Garou was tattered and didn't seem to be evolving anymore.
But this time his foe is a stonewall that can easily tank his strongest attacks, wich would make him either go serious and kick him far deep into outer space (wich manypunchman should survive, but there's nothing to say how he would escape the BFR itself.)
It's kind of out of character for Saitama to BFR.
wich on it's own also leads either to 10,000 punch man explaining his ability and Saitama agreeing to wait for him to grow strong
Seeing as Saitama always wanted a real fight, and 10,000 punch man has never done anything evil, this is pretty likely.
In the unlikely case Saitama does wait for him to get strong enough to hurt him there's one big problem, skill. Saitama has been shown to either keep up with Garou at his best or have the ability to grow that skilled very quickly, while 10,000 punch man has literal 0 skill feats and unknown experience. If his ability does require his punches to connect he will be stuck with a punch that never lands while his opponent grows
This is valid.
meaning the fight was a battle of AD all along and now Saitama needs to close the gap between 4-A and 3-B in a few minutes before the last 100 punches can be thrown. wich leads to a stomp for 10,000 punch man since i don't think Saitama's AD could cover that difference quickly enough even if he took the fight seriously from the first punch.)
10,000 punch man starts at a different punch # for each opponent, and he doesn't need to land all 10,000 punches to reach Saitama's AP, so the fight could start well before punch 10,000. The question that I was pondering when I made this thread is, can Saitama go from 4A-3B faster than 10,000 punch man can go from 4A-3B seeing as both grow exponentially.

Actually, I can make an exponential graph of 10,000 Punch Man's growth and see what I find.
Nah, Saitama's AD is crazy even without Genos' death. At the very least, he should be superior to Garou's earlier forms and that guy was able to go from 6-A to 5-C with no problem
Yeah, and the fact that he's fighting a real opponent would also lead to some ridiculous emotion based AD.

Last edited:
Here's my thoughts on the fight:

Saitama would let 10,000 Puch Man get up to his level for a real fight, and then it would be a battle for who's AD is faster.
I think that they're similar, but that 10,000 Punch Man's is slowly faster. Here's the thing though; Saitama's speed also increases with his AD, while there is no evidence of this with 10,000 Punch Man. So eventually what happens is that Saitama becomes far too fast for 10,000 Punch Man to land any further hits, stopping his exponential growth and allowing Saitama to win.

Back