• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space battle | Gwen Anodite vs Saitama [10-6-0] (GRACE ENDED)

It's thought based
It's touch-based.
Or if you're not talking about that, then this?
It's still needs to hit to actually work.

If it is thought-based, show me the scan so I can see where you got that information from.

Yea, no, they're not thought-based (I'm assuming that you mean that Gwen just needs to think for the ability to work on Saitama) Those are like...what? Basic magic blasts? At no point does Gwen, in the entire fight, use a spell with a thought (I mean the ones that they need to speak to use) Isn't the whole gimmick with spells is that they're supposed to say it out-loud?

Both are mftl+ or ftl at the start right?
The point being that Saitama's Greater Accelerated Development works on such a nuts level that Saitama would quickly be moving faster than Gwen in a relatively short time (Meaning in like, 30-40 seconds, but I'm just throwing out words. Not sure exactly how fast it runs per second)

Yea, no, they're not thought-based (I'm assuming that you mean that Gwen just needs to think for the ability to work on Saitama) Those are like...what? Basic magic blasts? At no point does Gwen, in the entire fight, use a spell with a thought (I mean the ones that they need to speak to use) Isn't the whole gimmick with spells is that they're supposed to say it out-loud?
Dude... This is anodite form Gwen not base, Anodites can do magic without saying words and the scene is literally showing it's thought based, Gwen did the same thing against a Highbreed

She is literally standing here

Accelerated Development works on such a nuts level that Saitama would quickly be moving faster than Gwen in a relatively short time (Meaning in like, 30-40 seconds, but I'm just throwing out words. Not sure exactly how fast it runs per second)
Yeah of course but this takes time still he is adapting to oppent's physcial power but he would get one shot from Life absorbtion does that really matter here?

She is literally standing here
She did one magic blast. That just looks like it's this Ability:
That in no way correlates to her being able to use spells with thoughts. This Ability doesn't say "with spells," so I'm inclined to believe that she doesn't need to say anything to do this even if she wasn't an Anodite. If there's a justification that I do not know about saying that it does, then it wouldn't be In-Character for Gwen to do it because there's no scans of her doing so in her profiles (I'm saying that she wouldn't be doing thought-based Time Manipulation and Statistics Reduction)

Dude... This is anodite form Gwen not base, Anodites can do magic without saying words and the scene is literally showing it's thought based, Gwen did the same thing against a Highbreed
Only the abilities that don't say "with spells" or they don't literally talk to use.

I looked at the Ben 10 Wiki about Anodites too, there's nothing there that says that they don't need to speak to use spells, only that they can manipulate and control mana.
Anodites can manipulate and control mana, the very substance of magic itself. (Ben 10 Wiki)
Gwen literally already has Mana Manipulation, which goes right back to restricting an Anodite to saying spells to use their other abilities.

She did one magic blast. That just looks like it's this Ability:

That in no way correlates to her being able to use spells with thoughts. This Ability doesn't say "with spells," so I'm inclined to believe that she doesn't need to say anything to do this even if she wasn't an Anodite. If there's a justification that I do not know about saying that it does, then it wouldn't be In-Character for Gwen to do it because there's no scans of her doing so in her profiles (I'm saying that she wouldn't be doing thought-based Time Manipulation and Statistics Reduction)

Only the abilities that don't say "with spells" or they don't literally talk to use.

I looked at the Ben 10 Wiki about Anodites too, there's nothing there that says that they don't need to speak to use spells, only that they can manipulate and control mana.

Gwen literally already has Mana Manipulation, which goes right back to restricting an Anodite to saying spells to use their other abilities.
This is a common knowledge it doesn't have to say in wiki just watch the scene. i don't say her all abilities are thought based but literally in that scene Gwen is literally standing here and absorbing Highbreed's life energy just like Verdona did to living beings

Common knowledge? C'mon man. You are showing two completely different scenarios and saying they are alike. At best, Gwen actually is using thought-based absorption, but wouldn't use it In-Character because Celestial Scaler already told us Gwen's starting moves (In like Page 2) The tendrils that are going on the High-breed is just the already-formed Mana Electricity rather than literal life-force absorption.
(This is Mana Electricity)
WotW2_%28231%29.png

Can we get like, any of the Knowledgeable members of Ben 10 to come in and answer this? (I doubt any of them would even respond to a message on their wall from me 💀)
Gwen is literally standing here and absorbing Highbreed's life energy just like Verdona did to living beings
Why didn't Verdona just...do it on Gwen, Ben, and Ken? (Holy ** they actually all end with "en") Or did she just take some mana from random people in England or something? It did say "living things," but Ken follows up with saying "the grass" so like plants and **?

Then even if all of the above applies, again, Gwen would still not use it because of:
Overall, while Gwen is immensely powerful, she almost always holds back in battle to avoid injuring her opponents to where they can gain the advantage and potentially injure her instead. She is also weaker than her other Anodite relatives. (Ben 10 Wiki)
This seems like it's "common knowledge" enough to have it be put in the wiki and if someone were to argue that in this case, she wouldn't hold back, then Saitama just Time Travels before life-absorption works on him (because Saitama would feel himself getting weaker and brittle from the life-force absorption. I don't think that's an unreasonable statement to say)

Anyways, I'm just going to vote Saitama and call it a day because unless Gwen uses Time Manipulation or like any of her other win conditions at the literal starting seconds of the match, Saitama just makes exponential jumps in power because of his AD and beats her up.

If the votes aren't reset, then it'd look like this:
Gwen Tennyson (10): @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Celestial_Scaler25, @Ben_10_Stick_Nodes, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Hellformer, @Fezzih_007, @Lloydblitzed, @REX9097, @YmTheSuper, @TheOrangeGuy09

Saitama (6): @karo_senpaii, @Robo432343, @Maverick_Zero_X, @CBslayeR, @Epiccheev, @Catbowtie
Gwen still wins, but it's whatever because this was fun. I was tired of the Saitama tarnishing 😤

Common knowledge? C'mon man. You are showing two completely different scenarios and saying they are alike. At best, Gwen actually is using thought-based absorption, but wouldn't use it In-Character because Celestial Scaler already told us Gwen's starting moves (In like Page 2) The tendrils that are going on the High-breed is just the already-formed Mana Electricity rather than literal life-force absorption.
(This is Mana Electricity)
WotW2_%28231%29.png

Can we get like, any of the Knowledgeable members of Ben 10 to come in and answer this? (I doubt any of them would even respond to a message on their wall from me 💀)

Why didn't Verdona just...do it on Gwen, Ben, and Ken? (Holy ** they actually all end with "en") Or did she just take some mana from random people in England or something? It did say "living things," but Ken follows up with saying "the grass" so like plants and **?

Then even if all of the above applies, again, Gwen would still not use it because of:

This seems like it's "common knowledge" enough to have it be put in the wiki and if someone were to argue that in this case, she wouldn't hold back, then Saitama just Time Travels before life-absorption works on him (because Saitama would feel himself getting weaker and brittle from the life-force absorption. I don't think that's an unreasonable statement to say)

Anyways, I'm just going to vote Saitama and call it a day because unless Gwen uses Time Manipulation or like any of her other win conditions at the literal starting seconds of the match, Saitama just makes exponential jumps in power because of his AD and beats her up.

If the votes aren't reset, then it'd look like this:

Gwen still wins, but it's whatever because this was fun. I was tired of the Saitama tarnishing 😤
Ah yeah Gwen is stealing electric from Highbreed sure buddy she is not absorbting his life to regain her energy to use her anodite form 🙏🏼

Verdona didn't want to kill his grandchild maybe that's why?????

"Living things" grass and trees are living things/beings tho mana is life energy so she can take it from Saitama

No, Gwen used 2 times when she used her anodite form 1 this scene 2 in Dagon arc i can share the clip if you want, it's more like her first move in anodite form

I don't think he would be able to use time travel while his life force is draining

And in every anodite scene i don't remember They are using their power with saying words (not talking about base Gwen) so much like yeah They don't need to say magic words for doing magic

Back