• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man vs Elsword

Though in character he probably wouldn't use Soul Harvest, Haunting Spirit is still viable, and intangibly is short, but useful. Voted added

Elboy: 1 (Chianli)

OPM: 0

What's the AP difference? That really determines if this is a stomp or not. Against Saitama.

ElixirBlue said:
What's the AP difference? That really determines if this is a stomp or not. Against Saitama.
Elsword's scale chain would be Knight Emperor>Lord Knight>Baseline MultiContinental

That makes Saitama over 40 times stronger than him. Unless he immediately opens with his intangibility, Elsword gets one-shot from the get-go.

While his passives are unquantifiable, Knighthood, Battle Ready, and Indomitable Will all increase attack (Counter Patience does as well, but only when debuffed). Iron Body, Warrior Physique, Awakened Will: Lord Knight, and Persistence all increase defense (Awakened Will only proccing after 5 attacks received and Persistence increasing in strength the more damaged he is), Persistence also lowers the defense of whoever Elsword is attacking, and Remaining El's Aspiration summons another character (that scales to pre buff Elboy, aka 40x weaker than Saitama), to attack Saitama. Finally, Awakened One increases all stats and God of War increases combat speed, reaction speed, and gives him Enhanced Senses in battle, making Elsword slightly faster than Saitama. With that he can (and likely would) open with several buffs to close the gap, or debuffs to serve the same purpose

So I'm to believe those buffs are gonna offer the same benefit as a Super Saiyan transformation cause that's what's necessary to close the gap between himself and what Saitama one-shots. Unless there's something a bit more concrete or Elsword has something that negates durability then Saitama completely destroys him.

Planck69 said:
So I'm to believe those buffs are gonna offer the same benefit as a Super Saiyan transformation cause that's what's necessary to close the gap between himself and what Saitama one-shots. Unless there's something a bit more concrete or Elsword has something that negates durability then Saitama completely destroys him.
It wouldn't matter, as 2 of his passive buffs give him speed advantages which would allow him to activate all the other buffs. Combined, a 40x buff in durability is almost definite, a 40x buff in attack is less likely, but he'd at least be comparable, and he definitely speed blitzes

Also, even if the fight progresses and Elboy isn't able to damage Saitama (which is unlikely), the more the fight progresses, the more likely Elsword is to use Soul Harvest and that's instant GG

If he blitzes then the match can't really be added. But ignoring that, you do realize that 183 Petatons is what Saitama casually one-shots right? He'd still be far more powerful than Elsword and capable of destroying him with ease. But hey, I'm no expert on the guy.

Planck69 said:
If he blitzes then the match can't really be added. But ignoring that, you do realize that 183 Petatons is what Saitama casually one-shots right? He'd still be far more powerful than Elsword and capable of destroying him with ease. But hey, I'm no expert on the guy.
It can be added because Elsword is already the faster character. We also have no quantifiable way to measure his buffs, but even pre buff KE could oneshot LK which defeated an at least baseline Multicontinental (could power a Pangea). Post all buffs KE could definitely oneshot pre buff. Also, there's still the matter of Soul Harvest

Why being faster allows for Elsword to amp to a speed blitz

• Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary.
    • During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character.

Pretty sure a faster character blitzing isn't allowed either but I'll let other users make their own conclusions. Not voting as of yet.

I'd also like to make mention that Elsword can lower Saitama's defense with Armor Break, lower Saitama's accuracy in combat with Sandstorm, he can amp his own strength with Gigantic Slash (which also stuns via Fear Manip) and Armageddon Blade, and all of his [Force] (A) moves get a 1.13x amp (on top of the amp they already provide, like [Force] Armageddon Blade (A)). With all of his passive amps, passive stat reductions to Saitama, active amps, active stat reductions to Saitama, and hax, I believe he can close the 40x gap, at the very least to the point where Saitama doesn't stomp. From that point on, Perception Manipulation and Hyper Acceleration stop El from getting hit anyway and El can get his work in

On the other hand, Saitama can always defeat Elboy mid-low diff before he activates all of his buffs, but seeing as God of War is one of his passive buffs, I find this to be highly unlikely.

Back