• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Revision: Tatsumaki and Psykos

Status
Not open for further replies.
A storm calc against Tatsumaki was High 6-C, debatably weakened Psykos when Genos deflected her blast has consistent High 6-B to 6-A calcs for their combined explosions (if you argue she's not then this would be the explosive yield of the beam and the High 6-A calc would be sweep damage, to which no one scales to), Psykos tanked the Low 6-B base flip, etc
sweep damage? the feat was accomplished with her energy, the same she uses in her barriers, in fact she climbs to the High 6-A, as well as Tatsumaki and Genos.

I'm saying at least High 6-C with psychic powers, at least Low 6-B with Orochi attacks (stronger than before, but to unknown degree), up to High 6-A with god beam (insert calc), possibly add a varies upon size.
Bro that's so ******* stupid. When have we ever done anything like this? It's way more of a stretch to say her stats are all over the place than to have her solidly at High 6-A across the board.

Bro that's so ******* stupid. When have we ever done anything like this? It's way more of a stretch to say her stats are all over the place than to have her solidly at High 6-A across the board.
Uh, it's ******* braindead to say that when she's BASELINE mutli-continental with a calc she NEVER replicates the power of even when the thing EXPLODES and there's MASSIVE discrepancies between her other stats and that one attack. Scaling them to the beam is not only ******* stupid but blatantly LYING.

AND it's done A LOT on this stupid site. What're you on?

Again, the new calculation was accepted and it is 250 petatons, it is not the baseline.
Furthermore, until now you have not provided a single argument as to why she didn’t scale for it, and the same energy she uses to attack, she uses to defend herself and she doesn’t replicate the feat again doesn’t matter, she has already done it and there is no need for each attack to destroy a continent, this is ridiculous and you know it.

sweep damage? the feat was accomplished with her energy, the same she uses in her barriers, in fact she climbs to the High 6-A, as well as Tatsumaki and Genos.
Yes, sweep damage. The beam exploding isn't even a tenth as powerful, and that makes them all 6-A at best if you argue she's not weakened. No it wasn't. She was GRANTED that power, by the God monster. Her barriers don't scale to anything but her psychic powers, which are garbage compared to the beam. No one scales to the High 6-A calc via any rational means, Psykos was injured when Tats and Genos DO scale to her beams, and when they DO scale to her beams, they're not High 6-A.

Again, the new calculation was accepted and it is 250 petatons, it is not the baseline.
Furthermore, until now you have not provided a single argument as to why she didn’t scale for it, and the same energy she uses to attack, she uses to defend herself and she doesn’t replicate the feat again doesn’t matter, she has already done it and there is no need for each attack to destroy a continent, this is ridiculous and you know it.
It's not accepted anywhere on its page. At all. No one accepted the calc.
This is actual bullshit, I provided many with scans. There is because Genos and Tatsumaki DO NOT stop that attack or scale to it. If you for some stupid reason argue that she wasn't weakened, then they're at most 6-A, not High 6-A.

Prove Psykorochi was weakened enough for her beams to drop from High 6-A to just 6-A, or whatever it is that you’re implying.

Genos managed to split her beam whilst contesting against Orochi’s dragon heads, but Tatsumaki is the only one to straight up stop it, hold it in place, then toss it into the clouds.

Yes, sweep damage. The beam exploding isn't even a tenth as powerful, and that makes them all 6-A at best if you argue she's not weakened. No it wasn't. She was GRANTED that power, by the God monster. Her barriers don't scale to anything but her psychic powers, which are garbage compared to the beam. No one scales to the High 6-A calc via any rational means, Psykos was injured when Tats and Genos DO scale to her beams, and when they DO scale to her beams, they're not High 6-A.
Here it is evident that you do not know what you are talking about and you are only in denial, the beam has made High 6-A, so it is this energy that it contained.
Now, this is a ridiculous headcanon from her, can you prove that God gave her only destructive power? No, you can't and nothing indicates that.

It's not accepted anywhere on its page. At all. No one accepted the calc.
This is actual bullshit, I provided many with scans. There is because Genos and Tatsumaki DO NOT stop that attack or scale to it. If you for some stupid reason argue that she wasn't weakened, then they're at most 6-A, not High 6-A.
Yes it is accepted, no matter what you think, it will still be used.
You didn't provide anything but headcanon and denial to try to belittle it and I've already proved this terrible argument about it being weakened, just go up and see about it.

I will point out, God only seems to gift energy blasts and reaction times, as seen with Homeless Emperor. He doesn’t increase stats across the board; just gives them an energy attack with no apparent power drain or limit to it.

This is very ridiculous, the guys literally ignore the whole context of the fight to say that Psykos used his most powerful attack in the first shot and then, for some reason, she was more than 50 thousand times weaker.
They are treating the first attack as if it were a CSRC, ridiculous.

This is very ridiculous, the guys literally ignore the whole context of the fight to say that Psykos used his most powerful attack in the first shot and then, for some reason, she was more than 50 thousand times weaker.
They are treating the first attack as if it were a CSRC, ridiculous.
exactly

Here it is evident that you do not know what you are talking about and you are only in denial, the beam has made High 6-A, so it is this energy that it contained.
Now, this is a ridiculous headcanon from her, can you prove that God gave her only destructive power? No, you can't and nothing indicates that.
Quit shifting the ******* Burden of Proof. I'm not in denial, there's very clearly no scaling her other stats to the beam. The beam was High 6-A when swept across the globe, something never done again. Tatsumaki did take it, sure, but she's tiny, did not stop it and avoided them until Psykos was severely injured, to the point the detonation of the beam is AT MOST 6-A, which is what Genos was able to match/deflect/pierce and what Tatsumaki stopped. Tatsumaki then crushed Fused Psykos at the cellular level immediately after this. It is NOT the energy the beam contained. Simple.

That is EXACTLY what she said though. Everything she says regarding her interaction with God is that she was granted POWER that 'surpassed' Tatsumaki's. Nothing else. God only seems to grant attacks, such as Homeless Emperor's energy balls (which he doesn't scale too in other stats by the way and no one debated that) and there's nothing contradicting that.

Prove Psykorochi was weakened enough for her beams to drop from High 6-A to just 6-A, or whatever it is that you’re implying.

Genos managed to split her beam whilst contesting against Orochi’s dragon heads, but Tatsumaki is the only one to straight up stop it, hold it in place, then toss it into the clouds.
Posted them above already.

The first detonation is what warrants the High 6-B to 6-A calcs, the one he deflected. After this, Genos struggles to stop the beams and only manages to deflect them. Going to his absolute limit, he pierces through one which she then stops at very close to her full power (though she did increase it to body her). Even so, the difference in power between the two beams would be very minor since she didn't have time to absorb more matter.

Yes, there is, because the beam is made by your energy, energy that she uses in her barriers and I don’t know why you had this ridiculous argument of “it wasn’t done again”, it doesn’t matter, she doesn’t need to destroy one continent with each attack and if we are going to use that, we can start demoting all the verses and so it does.
Another thing that you also don't understand is that, 6-A calculations are just the explosion, if it hit the ground, it could give much bigger results, but we don't know, so that would be like a lowball.
It is not the energy that the beam contained, so what was it?

He doesn't really scale for other statistics, so I say his physique, because, she uses the spheres as a defense, that is, he would have such a level with the spheres using her in defense and Psykos is exactly the same thing, she can apply this energy at its barriers.

Yes it is accepted, no matter what you think, it will still be used.
You didn't provide anything but headcanon and denial to try to belittle it and I've already proved this terrible argument about it being weakened, just go up and see about it.
No it's not. The ONE person who Ugarik even convinced said there was a 25% difference between their numbers. That kind of room for error is incredibly large.

This is just blatant lying at this point. You proved nothing really, just ran around in circles. And if she wasn't weakened, then she's not High 6-A. Simple as that.

No it's not. The ONE person who Ugarik even convinced said there was a 25% difference between their numbers. That kind of room for error is incredibly large.

This is just blatant lying at this point. You proved nothing really, just ran around in circles. And if she wasn't weakened, then she's not High 6-A. Simple as that.
Yeah. Your original end checks out in my book. My bad.

The only one who has not proved anything here is you, you are only denying facts and forcing ridiculous things and I already mentioned that she is weakened, just seeing the first comments from the OP.

Yes, there is, because the beam is made by your energy, energy that she uses in her barriers and I don’t know why you had this ridiculous argument of “it wasn’t done again”, it doesn’t matter, she doesn’t need to destroy one continent with each attack and if we are going to use that, we can start demoting all the verses and so it does.
Another thing that you also don't understand is that, 6-A calculations are just the explosion, if it hit the ground, it could give much bigger results, but we don't know, so that would be like a lowball.
It is not the energy that the beam contained, so what was it?

He doesn't really scale for other statistics, so I say his physique, because, she uses the spheres as a defense, that is, he would have such a level with the spheres using her in defense and Psykos is exactly the same thing, she can apply this energy at its barriers.
If you claim that, then you cannot claim the beam stays at a constant High 6-A level of power. She gets injured and likely weakened with lower ends when Tats and Genos stop the attack. Furthermore, the attack was swept across the seas so the calculation wouldn't apply to when she directly blasts something such as Genos or Tatsumaki. It caused more damage than it would in a direct attack.

Not true. 6-A is when Genos knocked it into the upper atmosphere, where there is no solid object and much thinner air (both of which would actually impede the size of the explosion) meaning the attack would've been at virtually the peak of its power. It wouldn't really be a lowball since that's again what Genos directly scales to. You could maybe argue Psykos got slightly stronger when Tatsumaki stops it since Genos was starting to lose clashes against her afterwards. And furthermore, it would have to be split in half for their duo effort in the explosion. So High 6-B ends up as the results for their individual output.

Her barrier is from her psychic powers, which have a much lower end calc. God didn't really give her anything besides that attack. The barrier they had was stated to be strong, sure, but considering Psykos' psychic powers don't even compare to the beam God gave her, scaling her barriers to it doesn't make sense. And her barriers in this form only block a rock flicked at her by Tatsumaki, not the best of feats compared to the other stuff they did.

Yeah. Your original end checks out in my book. My bad.

The only one who has not proved anything here is you, you are only denying facts and forcing ridiculous things and I already mentioned that she is weakened, just seeing the first comments from the OP.
Just ignoring the rest of the context in that statement. " (A little over a 25% difference between our volumes)" " I thought that the pixelscaling of the sun would do a significant difference at first." that's a HUGE difference in value. Furthermore like five other people rejected it. Is one guy giving up really enough to overthrow that?

Wrong, I've provided scans from the manga and its own internal logic, you're just arguing headcanon that the beam scales to her other stats somehow. So Genos isn't High 6-A, and neither is Tatsumaki. Neither of them scale to this calc even IF it worked out.

If you claim that, then you cannot claim the beam stays at a constant High 6-A level of power. She gets injured and likely weakened with lower ends when Tats and Genos stop the attack. Furthermore, the attack was swept across the seas so the calculation wouldn't apply to when she directly blasts something such as Genos or Tatsumaki. It caused more damage than it would in a direct attack.

Not true. 6-A is when Genos knocked it into the upper atmosphere, where there is no solid object and much thinner air (both of which would actually impede the size of the explosion) meaning the attack would've been at virtually the peak of its power. It wouldn't really be a lowball since that's again what Genos directly scales to. You could maybe argue Psykos got slightly stronger when Tatsumaki stops it since Genos was starting to lose clashes against her afterwards. And furthermore, it would have to be split in half for their duo effort in the explosion. So High 6-B ends up as the results for their individual output.

Her barrier is from her psychic powers, which have a much lower end calc. God didn't really give her anything besides that attack. The barrier they had was stated to be strong, sure, but considering Psykos' psychic powers don't even compare to the beam God gave her, scaling her barriers to it doesn't make sense. And her barriers in this form only block a rock flicked at her by Tatsumaki, not the best of feats compared to the other stuff they did.
The context shows us this and this is not how it works in wikia and you know it, for example, Momoshiki is Moon level and was destroyed by a rasengan that if we calculate (opening the clouds), it should not reach level 6, or we can use Delta's argument, where if we calculate Naruto's Rasengan that killed her, we didn't get to the city level, wikia works that way and we won't just ignore it now.
I have already argued about this above.

Yes, it played in the atmosphere and what is being calculated is simply the affected area (For example, if we use deflagration, the feat goes to High 6-A), and this is literally the lowest, because if it had hit the earth, we could calculate the volume of the crater and the like, later we would have a greater result.

Much lower final calculation

What calculation is that?
Furthermore, can you prove that God gave her just that attack?

Just ignoring the rest of the context in that statement. " (A little over a 25% difference between our volumes)" " I thought that the pixelscaling of the sun would do a significant difference at first." that's a HUGE difference in value. Furthermore like five other people rejected it. Is one guy giving up really enough to overthrow that?

Wrong, I've provided scans from the manga and its own internal logic, you're just arguing headcanon that the beam scales to her other stats somehow. So Genos isn't High 6-A, and neither is Tatsumaki. Neither of them scale to this calc even IF it worked out.
You didn't really understand, if you look at the message, Migue79 uses 80px for the sun, being 160 px on the Ugarik scale, just do the math with 160 and you will see.
And I wanted to understand where you saw that 5 other people rejected that, Mitch commenting questioning himself, not rejecting him and he is the other member calc there.

You provided absolutely nothing but headcanon and again, both Genos and Tatsumaki scale, unless you prove that she was so weak that her attack point was ridiculously inferior.

How about we get a few more calc members to give there thoughts on the calc to help get rid of any doubt. Maybe then that will stop some of these pointless arguments.

The context shows us this and this is not how it works in wikia and you know it, for example, Momoshiki is Moon level and was destroyed by a rasengan that if we calculate (opening the clouds), it should not reach level 6, or we can use Delta's argument, where if we calculate Naruto's Rasengan that killed her, we didn't get to the city level, wikia works that way and we won't just ignore it now.
I have already argued about this above.

Yes, it played in the atmosphere and what is being calculated is simply the affected area (For example, if we use deflagration, the feat goes to High 6-A), and this is literally the lowest, because if it had hit the earth, we could calculate the volume of the crater and the like, later we would have a greater result.

Much lower final calculation

What calculation is that?
Furthermore, can you prove that God gave her just that attack?
Uh no, very clearly the fact that NO ONE scales to the sweep means it can't be used for scaling to other characters. The fact it did damage OVER TIME and is never used in that fashion again (it either misses or is countered when weakened) means that neither Genos nor Tatsumaki scale to that calc. The wiki's much more strict about shit like this and you don't get to change the rules if I don't.

Again, no, higher pressure and stuff blocking its path would make this explosion smaller on the ground. And that's not included the half for non-nuclear and other half for two parties making said explosion. What's being calculated is the explosion, which was less impeded than it would be on the ground. If we're going to be working with ifs for it being higher, that's not a great counter. Psykos' ocean sweep could also be lower, like it is WAY more consistently, by that same logic. I've seen multiple ends for the feat. Shear force, slicing, detonating, etc. This one calc, that no one said was okay is suddenly gospel? It's not consistent so you can't make that case. The two ends are VASTLY different and the room for error is high.

She states VERBATIM "I was GIFTED/GRANTED power that surpasses yours" to Tatsumaki, when firing said beam. The Orochi part of her gets bigger, but doesn't do anything. And again her psychic powers aren't really shown doing anything except have one clash (High 6-C) and block a boulder.

You didn't really understand, if you look at the message, Migue79 uses 80px for the sun, being 160 px on the Ugarik scale, just do the math with 160 and you will see.
And I wanted to understand where you saw that 5 other people rejected that, Mitch commenting questioning himself, not rejecting him and he is the other member calc there.

You provided absolutely nothing but headcanon and again, both Genos and Tatsumaki scale, unless you prove that she was so weak that her attack point was ridiculously inferior.
So you're telling me to do the calc myself? So you can't defend it. Every comment gives suggestions or points out an error Ugarik made. No one accepted it.

Says the one that posted no scans at all and is arguing from blatant lies and incredulity? I proved my case plenty. Psykos lost a lot of mass, something that crippled Orochi, and was much smaller and via both her own and Tatsumaki's statements the larger she was the more power she gained. A smaller Psykos is then weaker. Especially after being injured. The fact Genos' direct feats against the beam get AT MOST 6-A and this is when Tatsumaki stops it is plenty enough. That's my evidence. Prove they scale SOMEHOW to the sweep and make it good.

So you're telling me to do the calc myself? So you can't defend it. Every comment gives suggestions or points out an error Ugarik made. No one accepted it.

Says the one that posted no scans at all and is arguing from blatant lies and incredulity? I proved my case plenty. Psykos lost a lot of mass, something that crippled Orochi, and was much smaller and via both her own and Tatsumaki's statements the larger she was the more power she gained. A smaller Psykos is then weaker. Especially after being injured. The fact Genos' direct feats against the beam get AT MOST 6-A and this is when Tatsumaki stops it is plenty enough. That's my evidence. Prove they scale SOMEHOW to the sweep and make it good.
I think we're still pretty much at square 1 with this discussion, unless anyone's changed their minds and I'm missing it. We still disagree over 1.) timeframe of the attack and if it's relevant 2.) if the other beams should scale to the initial blast 3.) if Psykos was weakened enough by the 1st twist to drop a tier in power.

I think we're still pretty much at square 1 with this discussion, unless anyone's changed their minds and I'm missing it. We still disagree over 1.) timeframe of the attack and if it's relevant 2.) if the other beams should scale to the initial blast 3.) if Psykos was weakened enough by the 1st twist to drop a tier in power.
Yeah essentially.
I also don't think her other stats scale to it. The beam itself is very clearly her best move and by miles.

Yeah essentially.
I also don't think her other stats scale to it. The beam itself is very clearly her best move and by miles.
I'll wait for further calc group input on the Ugarik calc before I say anything more. I don't think we're going to persuade each other on any other point, but if the calc is either amended, repeatedly accepted or rejected we can at least have some consensus there.

Mitch had an objection to how the calc was done, which Ugarik contested and that's still unresolved (no response yet). Migue had a similar objection with the pixel scaling and he and Ugarik discussed that, with Migue ultimately approving the end:
"... You know what? Forget the low-end I suggested. I thought that the pixelscaling of the sun would do a significant difference at first. But after doing this I realized it doesn't. Yeah. Your original end (254 petatons, High 6-A) checks out in my book. My bad."

Now that may be a lukewarm acceptance for those critical of the calc and its method, so I think we should have another calc group opinion or two and then we can consider it resolved one way or another. As to whether PE is a better method than shear force or detonation or KE, I think it makes the most sense from a physics standpoint without getting into ridiculously high territory. Raising a continent to that height, whether the time frame is 1 second or 60 seconds, requires so much energy that it would utterly devastate the planet's surface irl. But perhaps calc group members will think differently

Didn't TheCausality say Tatsumaki's durability was only Island level by "tanking" the beam?

I still disagree with scaling Psykos and Tatsumaki to 250 Petatons given that it wasn't a one shot attack, the damage was done overtime. In a real fight, where characetrs on her tier are relativistic, she wouldn't be able to do that. We later see her spamming god blasts, trying to reach Tatsumaki.

Didn't TheCausality say Tatsumaki's durability was only Island level by "tanking" the beam?

I still disagree with scaling Psykos and Tatsumaki to 250 Petatons given that it wasn't a one shot attack, the damage was done overtime. In a real fight, where characetrs on her tier are relativistic, she wouldn't be able to do that. We later see her spamming god blasts, trying to reach Tatsumaki.
It's island level with inverse square law, yeah probably. But you have to be careful with the inverse square law though- the Serious punch is technically 4-C by the same rule (cancelling out CSRC from a distance). It would be better to scale her defensive barriers to her offensive capabilities, since they've got the same source canonically. That way we can avoid the inverse square law

It's island level with inverse square law, yeah probably. But you have to be careful with the inverse square law though- the Serious punch is technically 4-C by the same rule (cancelling out CSRC from a distance). It would be better to scale her defensive barriers to her offensive capabilities, since they've got the same source canonically. That way we can avoid the inverse square law
Wait WAHT

Uh no, very clearly the fact that NO ONE scales to the sweep means it can't be used for scaling to other characters. The fact it did damage OVER TIME and is never used in that fashion again (it either misses or is countered when weakened) means that neither Genos nor Tatsumaki scale to that calc. The wiki's much more strict about shit like this and you don't get to change the rules if I don't.

Again, no, higher pressure and stuff blocking its path would make this explosion smaller on the ground. And that's not included the half for non-nuclear and other half for two parties making said explosion. What's being calculated is the explosion, which was less impeded than it would be on the ground. If we're going to be working with ifs for it being higher, that's not a great counter. Psykos' ocean sweep could also be lower, like it is WAY more consistently, by that same logic. I've seen multiple ends for the feat. Shear force, slicing, detonating, etc. This one calc, that no one said was okay is suddenly gospel? It's not consistent so you can't make that case. The two ends are VASTLY different and the room for error is high.

She states VERBATIM "I was GIFTED/GRANTED power that surpasses yours" to Tatsumaki, when firing said beam. The Orochi part of her gets bigger, but doesn't do anything. And again her psychic powers aren't really shown doing anything except have one clash (High 6-C) and block a boulder.
Again, you don't know what you're talking about and you're just talking about the same shit that has already been refuted. I already showed above that this was not the most lasting attack of Psykos, the clashes with Genos last long enough for them to talk and last for several pages, totally different from the first that everything happens on 2 pages, it just proves that you are commenting without nor have knowledge about the subject.

In the calculation, only the radius is used, for example, if we use 1/3 in this earth explosion, the result is still MUCH bigger than using this.
It's not consistent because you don't like it, so it doesn't matter.

Do you realize how bad your argument is and literally ignores the whole context of the fight?
If it was God who gave Psykos that bundle, why would he become weaker when she loses energy? According to you, this would be exactly like the case of Emperor Beggar, that is, all bundles would have a similar level regardless of what happens to your physique.
So, now we have this:

1. As you mentioned yourself, God gave Psykos only a beam of it and this does not apply to other things, so, Psykos losing its own energy does not affect anything in the potency of the beam.

I'm not saying that for you to do the calculation yourself, just add 160 to the formula and you will see that the result is what is in the calculation, Migue uses 80.

Didn't I post any scans? Unless you have serious vision problems, in fact I didn't post anything, but feel free to go back to the topic before saying things you don't know.

Again, I have already addressed this and EVERYONE agrees that it has become weaker, no one disagrees with it, the point is that it has not lost even 5% of its mass, since it had already absorbed the whole city in progress, ie that she had at the top was almost irrelevant compared to the rest.
In addition, after being crushed, she quickly recovered and started bundle spam, the latter being more durable than the first (the latter was even different from the others, it seemed to be more concentrated and still had spirals around it)

A summary?
So, a summary then. I'll try to be as impartial as possible, although I should make it clear I do have a stake in this game. I'll do a brief summary of the arguments without fully justifying any of them in detail, because that would defeat the point. If you have any specific questions I will elaborate.

Matt's proposed changes first then. Matt argues...
1.) that Psykorochi's initial beam (5 petatons currently) was considerably stronger than all her other beams because it had a much longer time frame, had greater AOE and was not replicated on the same scale later,
2.) that Psykorochi should have two keys, because after being twisted by Tatsumaki she was "literally hundreds of times" smaller than when she fired the continent cutter and her power corresponds directly to her size, so one key for before that 1st twist and another after it,
3.) that Tatsumaki (and Genos by extension) should not scale to full power Psykorochi precisely because Psykorochi was astronomically weaker when Tatsumaki defeated her,
4.) therefore Tatsumaki and Genos should scale to their own calcable feats and not to Psykorochi. Genos in particular shouldn't scale to Psykorochi, whose power he described as "unreadable" before clashing with a weakened version.

In opposition to those suggestions we have....
1.) that Psykorochi's beam was not an outlier because it didn't take long to fire, it was simply a beam that was swept in a short time frame and other beams looked the same and would have had similar effect had Tatsumaki not intentionally drawn them away from the ground,
2.) that Psykorochi was not weakened enough to merit a separate key or downgrade of any kind, because she quickly regen'd from the attack and was still in touch with her ever-growing root system, even if the size difference shown is not simply a perspective issue common in manga the root network is far larger than the avatar body,
3.) that since Psykorochi was not noticeably weakened, Genos's best attacks should scale to Psykorochi and that Tatsumaki should at least scale to Psykorochi's full power if not upscale thanks to her performance.

So the primary disagreements are...
1.) If Psykorochi's continent slice was stronger than any other beam,
2.) whether Psykorochi was considerably weakened by Tatsumaki's 1st twist or not,
3.) the method for the continent slice.

I think the simplest way to resolve most of this is to get further calc group member opinions on Ugarik's recent calc, which would replace this calc here for Psykorochi. This calc has been at the center of the controversy in this thread, partly because it hasn't been definitively accepted (as those in favor of Matt's changes would argue). The calc uses PE and not KE or any other time-frame based method, so accepting or replacing it would help resolve the disagreement over time frame and the AP of the various beams. Then we only have to decide if Psykorochi's weakening merits a 2nd key.

Last edited:
Again, you don't know what you're talking about and you're just talking about the same shit that has already been refuted. I already showed above that this was not the most lasting attack of Psykos, the clashes with Genos last long enough for them to talk and last for several pages, totally different from the first that everything happens on 2 pages, it just proves that you are commenting without nor have knowledge about the subject.

In the calculation, only the radius is used, for example, if we use 1/3 in this earth explosion, the result is still MUCH bigger than using this.
It's not consistent because you don't like it, so it doesn't matter.

Do you realize how bad your argument is and literally ignores the whole context of the fight?
If it was God who gave Psykos that bundle, why would he become weaker when she loses energy? According to you, this would be exactly like the case of Emperor Beggar, that is, all bundles would have a similar level regardless of what happens to your physique.
So, now we have this:

1. As you mentioned yourself, God gave Psykos only a beam of it and this does not apply to other things, so, Psykos losing its own energy does not affect anything in the potency of the beam.
No it hasn't. No one's given a half decent counter to any point I've made. It was the longest lasting attack and VERY clearly showed the beam swing across the planet to get such a high end. NEVER does she do something like this again. The fact such is true, and the beam gets this high with ONLY the sweep damage, not its actual destructive power used against Genos (which there were multiple of and rarely lasted longer than a line or two save the last one). I know more than you clearly and you're just trying to bullshit your way out of it.

Oh sure, it'd be higher if you also said OPM Earth is bigger than the Sun or something else stupid, but since that's not the case, why would anyone use 1/3rd of the planet? So you ADMIT your side doesn't matter? How strange.

No it doesn't. It takes the fight well into context. The beam then detonating is FAR below the damage it caused over a long period and sweeping around so since you now ADMIT that God gave Psykos a CONSTANT supply of energy that didn't weaken in the attack, she's not High 6-A. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back