• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psykos' Beams Speed Upgrade and Tatsumaki's durability Negation.

Just a small fix to those following characters' profile:

Tatsumaki

Fused Psykos

Genos

As we can see in the last chapter, Saitama and Tatsumaki statues a car and humans. Considering that tatsumaki is not using even half of the power that she used agains't fused psykos, psykos' beams calculations (calc) should be reconsidered.
using human's reaction speed (0,25 seconds) should be the minimum, since tatsumaki can statue humans while casually and got really impressed by psykos' beam speed.

Additions:

Durability negation: as we can see, Tatsumaki can locate objects as small as a capsule even inside human's body and even manipulate it. This would allow her to also damage her victims internally if they does not have resistant orgams or telekinesis' resistance.

Agree: Qawsedf (durability negation), Recon (durability negation)

Neutral: Recon (Speed)

Disagree: Qawsedf (speed), Marvel (Speed), Damage3245 (Speed).

Last edited:
Considering that tatsumaki is not using even half of the power that she used agains't fused psykos,
Blizzard word for word said Tornado is going full force against Saitama. She's not at half strength.
using humans reaction speed (0,25 seconds) should be the minimum, since tatsumaki can statue humans while casually and got really impressed by psykos' beam speed.
That's not a valid reason. The beam flew past Tornado and then widened. It taking less than one second requires more evidence than just because.

it was literally debunked this chapter, Tatsumaki herself said that she is going to use more power now.
You're right, but still the concept of half strength is baseless. There's no indication Tornado is any weaker now than she was before and the timeframe of 0.25 seconds is completely arbitrary.

Blizzard word for word said Tornado is going full force against Saitama. She's not at half strength.

That's not a valid reason. The beam flew past Tornado and then widened. It taking less than one second requires more evidence than just because.
Also, Fubuki never really saw Tatsumaki's full potential, her statements are really inconsistent. She did not mention that Tatsumaki was using full power while freezing and twisting fused orochi, and do you think that she was using more power at this scam than back then in the twist's chapter?

i can mention another inconsistency in ''Tatsumaki's full power'', there's literally a chapter named Tatsumaki's full power. And the fun fact of this chapter is that she didnt use 1% of her power, she did just lift the M.A base, and the next chapter where psykos is the main character, she just tanked a multicontinental+ beam....

Last edited:
You're right, but still the concept of half strength is baseless. There's no indication Tornado is any weaker now than she was before and the timeframe of 0.25 seconds is completely arbitrary.
No implying that she is any weaker, my bud, just that she is just having fun instead of fighting seriously. AND even in this case she can statue humans.

How a beam that CANNOT statue humans hit her, like, she was really close to psykos...

Also, Fubuki never really saw Tatsumaki's full potential, her statements are really inconsistent.
Blizzard is trash with statement consistency, you are correct.
She did not mention that Tatsumaki was using full power while freezing and twisting fused orochi, and do you think that she was using more power at this scam than back then in the twist's chapter?
I mean, we already accept that she can use more power with less visibly strong attacks, like how we give Psykos potential scaling to the bullet feat against Boros' ship.
How a beam that CANNOT statue humans hit her, like, she was really close to psykos...
We see panels of normal humans reacting to the beam Coomander. You have King and multiple normal people in the bottom right turning around and looking as the attack is happening but before it finishes. 0.25 seconds just doesn't work.

I mean, we already accept that she can use more power with less visibly strong attacks, like how we give Psykos potential scaling to the bullet feat against Boros' ship.

We see panels of normal humans reacting to the beam Coomander. You have King and multiple normal people in the bottom right turning around and looking as the attack is happening but before it finishes. 0.25 seconds just doesn't work.
all i can see are humans “reacting” to the light, and you have to consider that most of them were already running due the previous destructions.
Also, you have to remember, that a few of those are a class A heroes, and they also seem just “react” to the light
i dont really see this as an antifeat or downgrade
also, what do you think about the durability negation

and as i said, how can the beam, which actually hit and impressed tatsumaki, be slower than a extremaly casual tatsumaki who can statue cars
even her expressions affirms this

idk, for me assuming thar the beam was slower than human’s reaction speed creates a inconsistency with the new chapter

all i can see are humans “reacting” to the light,
Which means that they had time while running away to turn their heads.
you have to consider that most of them were already running due the previous destructions.
Which means that they weren't looking at that direction originally.
i dont really see this as an antifeat or downgrade
I didn't say it was an anti-feat or a downgrade, I said that they could react to the beam so it can't be faster than the average human's ability to react to something. One second still fits that, but something like 0.25 wouldn't.
also, what do you think about the durability negation
I mean, I guess it works?
and as i said, how can the beam, which actually hit and impressed tatsumaki, be slower than a extremaly casual tatsumaki who can statue cars
What? At 2,496,360 m/s Tornado would be 46,534.98 times faster than a car going 120 MPH / 53.6448 m/s. That speed gap is the same as a SR-71's Blackbird's top speed and the speed of a snail. That car would be frozen to her with her current speed feats dude.

Not sure if i agree with Tatsumaki having durability negation based on that reason alone. At worst I can see a Minor / limited form of durability negation.

Which means that they had time while running away to turn their heads.

Which means that they weren't looking at that direction originally.

I didn't say it was an anti-feat or a downgrade, I said that they could react to the beam so it can't be faster than the average human's ability to react to something. One second still fits that, but something like 0.25 wouldn't.

I mean, I guess it works?

What? At 2,496,360 m/s Tornado would be 46,534.98 times faster than a car going 120 MPH / 53.6448 m/s. That speed gap is the same as a SR-71's Blackbird's top speed and the speed of a snail. That car would be frozen to her with her current speed feats dude.
ugh, i think i meant statue humans…
im sorry, just forgot that cars doenst have perspective

Not sure if i agree with Tatsumaki having durability negation based on that reason alone. At worst I can see a Minor / limited form of durability negation.
why? Like, if she can interact with you internally, what stops her from killing you from the inside out? You need resistance to survive it

Last edited:
ugh, i think i meant statue humans…
That's even worse. At 2,496,360 m/s she would have a reaction time of 0.00000040058 seconds which is 624,095 times higher than you're given human reaction. She would be able to think 624 thousand times faster. She'd be able to read a novel in the time it takes a person to blink in our system with this speed.

humans could barely change the angle of their heads, they didnt turn they head at all.
and king was already at genos’ side, he is just being pushed away by the impact, he is not reacting in anyway

Last edited:
That's even worse. At 2,496,360 m/s she would have a reaction time of 0.00000040058 seconds which is 624,095 times higher than you're given human reaction. She would be able to think 624 thousand times faster. She'd be able to read a novel in the time it takes a person to blink in our system with this speed.
yeah i see that using this argument is useless but im not done yet…
As i said, no human really reacted to it, just a few A CLASS heroes, that are hypersonic or superior in speed, and they’re in slowmo considering the position

As i said, no human really reacted to it
Look at the bottom left panel. Two normal humans swung their heads around to see where the light was coming from. King also reacted to the shockwave since he expressed confusion about being blown back. The timeframe isn't 0.25 seconds.

Man, just can’t see this as enough proof to reject the 0,25 seconds alternative .

The beam actually hit her and got her shocked, and she was on battlemode agaisnt a monster, if the beam was actually as fast as human’s reaction speed, what stopped her from just dodging it? Like, she just statued humans while TOYING with saitama

The beam actually hit her and got her shocked, and she was on battlemode agaisnt a monster, if the beam was actually as fast as human’s reaction speed, what stopped her from just dodging it? Like, she just statued humans while TOYING with saitama
Did you see how large the beam was? It sliced off what amounts to be a tectonic plate. After that initial attack Tornado also dodged or avoided every single other beam thrown her way and later caught it.
if the beam was actually as fast
It's... its not.

The calc is saying it took one second for the beam to cross from Psykos' spot to the end of the plate. That's not at all human reaction speed. A human wouldn't be able to dodge or avoid the beam if it fired at them.
Like, she just statued humans while TOYING with saitama
I do want you to know, this is like saying "I can dodge a punch from Deontay Wilder because I'm faster than a frog".

The comparison doesn't work in any capacity.

Back