• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Garou and Saitama Graph Discussion (Cleaned and Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this, this doesn’t even make any sense whatsoever how would he not get higher with AD, that’s just like saying he can’t get stronger

That's not what I said. It's already obvious that a character with Accelerated Development can get stronger. It doesn't need to be put in that section.

So should we use "At least 4-A", "higher with Accelerated Development", or let the page stay as it is?

I think the way the page’s current state is fine. The “higher with Accelerated Development” acknowledges all of Saitama’s growth during the fight.

Okay. If the page already has that text included it is probably fine as it is then.

Should we close this thread?

Okay. If the page already has that text included it is probably fine as it is then.

Should we close this thread?
I guess so
nothing new could come out of the new chapters ,they are starting a new arc.
He already has higher with Accelerated Development , so no need of possibly 3-C since the calc isn't usable

Well, I personally agree, but it doesn't seem like it will be accepted.

I don’t think At least 4-A can work with how the page is currently formatted. If we removed the “higher with Accelerated Development” and just listed Saitama’s strength after his growth, then At least 4-A would work.

I don’t think At least 4-A can work with how the page is currently formatted. If we removed the “higher with Accelerated Development” and just listed Saitama’s strength after his growth, then At least 4-A would work.
I personally prefer this solution, but we need more staff support in order to apply it.

Or this solution:

Tier: 9-B | 9-A, up to 7-B, possibly High 6-A | 4-A, higher with Accelerated Development

to

Tier: 9-B | 9-A, up to 7-B, possibly High 6-A | 4-A, possibly 3-A with Accelerated Development

Attack Potency:
Wall level (Should be superior to his 12-year-old self. Defeated Crablante by tearing out his eye along with the rest of his insides) | Small Building level (Fought Light Pull Cord while severely tired and weakened. After surpassing his limits, he one-shot Light Pull Cord), up to City level (Has saved the world many times, defeating countless mutants, terrorist organizations, and creatures which might include threats on the same scale as the Monster Association Cadres), possibly Multi-Continent level (Tatsumaki's telekinesis was completely ineffective against him, with she and Fubuki stating that Saitama surpassed her powers, and Fubuki comparing him to an Above Dragon-level threat) | Multi-Solar System level (Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2, producing an explosion that annihilated millions of stars. Drew blood from Awakened Garou,[2] who believed the only way to defeat him was to copy his "limitless" power.[6][2] Needed only one hand to fight against him), possibly universe levelwith Accelerated Development (Exploded in power while fighting with Awakened Garou: Mode Saitama, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process.[1] After defeating Garou, he sent his fist back in time and one-shot him before the fight even began[1], is always surpassing Garou with his exponential growth)

I agree with Agnaa, but we could mention his massive growth in power during his fight with Garou, combined with the description of it as being "limitless", as justifications for "At least 4-A, possibly/likely higher".

Reel it back my dude. That's what the "far higher" entails, he gets stronger. Slapping a hard 3-A on that when he's like a trillion ways off is a bit much.
Mhm, you are right. I think we just leave it as it be.
I agree with Agnaa, but we could mention his massive growth in power during his fight with Garou, combined with the description of it as being "limitless", as justifications for "At least 4-A, possibly/likely higher".
He already got “higher”, let's just add even higher with exponential growth.

Like this:

Tier: 9-B | 9-A, up to 7-B, possibly High 6-A | At least 4-A, higher with Accelerated Development, even higher with his exponential growth

Why not just "At least 4-A, likely higher"? Doesn't that solve everything?
Not in this case, as Saitama's power not in question. He's 4-A and then gets exponentially stronger. There's no at least or likely rating, since he was solidly that level and then gets canonicallyich stronger.

Not in this case, as Saitama's power not in question. He's 4-A and then gets exponentially stronger. There's no at least or likely rating, since he was solidly that level and then gets canonicallyich stronger.
Okay, so he was 4-A, then he gets stronger. That would then make him "At least 4-A", no?

Is this a rating for Saitama pre-Io or post-Io?

Mhm, you are right. I think we just leave it as it be.

He already got “higher”, let's just add even higher with exponential growth.

Like this:

Tier: 9-B | 9-A, up to 7-B, possibly High 6-A | At least 4-A, higher with Accelerated Development, even higher with his exponential growth
Dude, he already has higher because of this exponential growth. You don't need to add it twice.

Please think over your suggestions more carefully.

Dude, he already has higher because of this exponential growth. You don't need to add it twice.

Please think over your suggestions more carefully.
Then what is the issue with all? Huh. Just close the thread and add at least 4-A. This became complicated for no reason.

It's Basically from a viewer's point of view ,people(guest users + those unaware) consider Atleast to be stronger than Likely Higher/Far Higher ,which is clearly not the case.
So its up to the staff to decide which one looks aesthetically and logically more correct.

tbf, I don't think "likely" is needed. But I'd be fine with any combination of "At least 4-A" and "(far) higher with Accelerated Development", including leaving the profile as-is.

tbf, I don't think "likely" is needed. But I'd be fine with any combination of "At least 4-A" and "(far) higher with Accelerated Development", including leaving the profile as-is.
Ngl, I agree with this. Let's stop doing this case complicated and close this thread. Who knows, in a fight against God, he may show some impressive feats that can support this graph and even further. People already scale Saitama as boundless because he simply has “limitless” strength.

This looks awful to me. Surely we can put something else there?

Why not just "At least 4-A, likely higher"? Doesn't that solve everything?
I am fine with either of these solutions.

What do the rest of you think?

I am fine with either of these solutions.

What do the rest of you think?
he upscales massively from his 4-A, thus giving him likely higher
and he also can increase his tier with AD, so it would be higher with AD
4-A, likely higher, higher with AD
this is the most objectively correct way

Well, that doesn't seem realistic to get accepted, so we will have to settle for higher accuracy than currently.

Okay, so he was 4-A, then he gets stronger. That would then make him "At least 4-A", no?

Is this a rating for Saitama pre-Io or post-Io?
His current rating is pre-growth, with the “higher with Accelerated Development” covering all of said growth.

We shouldn't hand out ratings for characters might be able to do but haven't actually done yet.
Agreed.
Why doesn't Saitama have a separate key for the parallel future stuff?
He does in his P&A, I don’t know why he doesn’t have one for his other stats.
I think that Saitama should keep his 4-A key for before his fight with Garou, and get an "At least 4-A, likely higher" key for after all of his power growth during the fight.

I think that Saitama should keep his 4-A key for before his fight with Garou, and get an "At least 4-A, likely higher" key for after all of his power growth during the fight.
So about this... Would it be acceptable?

We need more staff support for it than just me and Damage3245.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back