• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man - Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon and Saitama upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Representing France even on the Battle field :
unknown.png

No problem take your time

I’m still not seeing it tho
Is it 1.3 and 2.38?
I'll post picture then If you can't read.
unknown.png

But If you want me to be more precise about the Atmosphere heating up, I can use that if you want.
  • (It wouldn't change all the energy the lands receive that I calculated by their specific heat capacity via the Earth's crust elements tho.)
unknown.png

I'll post picture then If you can't read.
unknown.png

But If you want me to be more precise about the Atmosphere heating up, I can use that if you want.
  • (It wouldn't change all the energy the lands receive that I calculated by their specific heat capacity via the Earth's crust elements tho.)
unknown.png
Where is this?
It is not constant. But if a 20 kT bomb is able to travel 25 m while keeping it's 100 million °C temperature at over 200,000 m/s.
That was the claim I asked for
I’m saying where are you seeing this article about it keeping a constant speed and temperature even up to 25m
But somehow I can’t read? When literally nothing in that post made mentions of your claims?? But it rather says otherwise

Where is this?

That was the claim I asked for

But somehow I can’t read? When literally nothing in that post made mentions of your claims?? But it rather says otherwise
In the first two links I send. And the first two screenshote you have the mention of the fireball being able to expand roughly 40 ft in 0.1 ms (hence the speed we have) while still having its inside temperature at several times 10^7 °C (so far over 10 million °C). Which still fit with the 100 million °C.

In the first two links I send. And the first two screenshote you have the mention of the fireball being able to expand roughly 40 ft in 0.1 ms (hence the speed we have) while still having its inside temperature at several times 10^7 °C (so far over 10 million °C). Which still fit with the 100 million °C.
What’s with you and made up things exactly? You just felt like throwing around values and think they make sense?
Nothing in the second image states such
Like you literally have the article you linked and Me also telling you that the increase in the fireball causes a decrease in speed and also a drop in temperature?
So where are you seeing all these? And what’s with the mental gymnastics?.
GET THIS TWO THINGS STRAIGHT
1. The speed is not constant and neither accelerating but decelerating at a very fast rate.

It takes it 0.00000001 sec for it to cover a Few meters, 5000+ft in 10 secs, a min for it to reach 4.5 miles and 10mins for it to reach 8 miles, so you can see the speed at which it is decelerating, your claims in your calc won’t hold.
Btw the initial shockwaves from the blast took 30+hrs to go around the globe.

2. The only time the temperature is 100,000,000 is at the start the rest is a far cry and nothing there states that within 25M of it, it reaches up 10million degrees like you claimed.
The only time it is that hot is one millionth of one second of the weapon’s detonation, after that increase in the mass of the fireball causes a sharp decrease in the temperature.

Since it seems like you are not understanding what I’m saying, imma do like Arc and also just wait for Damage and DT

.....no? What i am saying is that the wiki accepts shockwaves being able to move faster than real life, i am not even saying that the shockwaves speed scales to anyone in OPM
Okay lol as I said I wasn't sure what the current discussion or context of that was but yes shockwaves in fiction can get FTL or much higher speeds so that shouldn't be a problem

Okay lol as I said I wasn't sure what the current discussion or context of that was but yes shockwaves in fiction can get FTL or much higher speeds so that shouldn't be a problem
I was responding to this part

so you can see the speed at which it is decelerating, your claims in your calc won’t hold.

What’s with you and made up things exactly? You just felt like throwing around values and think they make sense?
Nothing in the second image states such
Like you literally have the article you linked and Me also telling you that the increase in the fireball causes a decrease in speed and also a drop in temperature?
So where are you seeing all these? And what’s with the mental gymnastics?.
GET THIS TWO THINGS STRAIGHT
1. The speed is not constant and neither accelerating but decelerating at a very fast rate.

It takes it 0.00000001 sec for it to cover a Few meters, 5000+ft in 10 secs, a min for it to reach 4.5 miles and 10mins for it to reach 8 miles, so you can see the speed at which it is decelerating, your claims in your calc won’t hold.

2. The only time the temperature is 100,000,000 is at the start the rest is a far cry and nothing there states that within 25M of it, it reaches up 10million degrees like you claimed.
The only time it is that hot is one millionth of one second of the weapon’s detonation, after that increase in the mass of the fireball causes a sharp decrease in the temperature.

Since it seems like you are not understanding what I’m saying, imma do like Arc and also just wait for Damage and DT
I'm back. I'll say that because Released Boros fireball (initial one at 700 million °C and if it's not accepted 100 million °C) have a diameter of 10 kilometers. The fireball, no the clouds or anything. All the matter that got destroyed.
If we assume the x240 bare minimum that I say it (for Meteoric Burst amp, not CSRC) it would be at 2,400 km in diameter fireball for CSRC. Just imagine the heatwave for that thing.

Anyways, I've said that I'm back, but not really. It's 1:51 am and it's my birthday! 🎉 ...n e a t.
  • It's today for me, prob' not for you (08/05) so I haven't celebrated it yet. Meaning I need to sleep now to be ready for later today and tonight.
So I'll see you later again. You can start to argue again for this fireball thing if you want.

Anyways, I've said that I'm back, but not really. It's 1:51 am and it's my birthday! 🎉 ...n e a t.
  • It's today for me, prob' not for you (08/05) so I haven't celebrated it yet. Meaning I need to sleep now to be ready for later today and tonight.
So I'll see you later again. You can start to argue again for this fireball thing if you want.
Happy birthday. 🥳 Dang u did all this on an important day. Get some rest lol.

Happy birthday, and btw so we finally have a number for Boros's energy blasts in general?

Happy Birthday!

I was going to make a joke on how some people were conducting themselves on this thread (is it subtweeting if its not on twitter),but reading this thread just gave me a headache. Following this trainwreck (yes yes, i derailed, duly noted and im sorry).

Damn you have the same birthday as my little brother

Oh neat! Happy birthday to you 🎂🎂🎂

Rest well and enjoy your next day!

Happy birthday

Happy birthday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back