• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Yamato Scaling CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna restate that while Base Yamato definitely shouldn't scale to Hybrid Kaido off blocking him, she should scale to Dragon Momo's durability for blocking an attack meant to kill Dragon Momo.

Base Yamato >= Dragon Momo's durability = Greenbull's normal attacks ~= Issho (since Issho and Greenbull are comparable).

Just wanna restate that while Base Yamato definitely shouldn't scale to Hybrid Kaido off blocking him, she should scale to Dragon Momo's durability for blocking an attack meant to kill Dragon Momo.

Base Yamato >= Dragon Momo's durability = Greenbull's normal attacks ~= Issho (since Issho and Greenbull are comparable).
An attack being aimed at a character =/= the attack was meant to kill them had it not been stopped.

An attack being aimed at a character =/= the attack was meant to kill them had it not been stopped.
I mean, Kaido had zero reason to not kill Momo, and it was clear that Yamato blocking it saved Momo long enough for Luffy to grab and yank Hybrid Kaido.

Btw, when Base Yamato clashed with Hybrid Kaido at the start of their fight (end of 1016), do you think they were or weren't using Hao Infusion?

I mean, Kaido had zero reason to not kill Momo, and it was clear that Yamato blocking it saved Momo long enough for Luffy to grab and yank Hybrid Kaido.

Btw, when Base Yamato clashed with Hybrid Kaido at the start of their fight (end of 1016), do you think they were or weren't using Hao Infusion?
I don't think you understood what I meant.

This is like saying that Queen's attack would have killed Zoro had Sanji not intercepted it.

As for 1016, the visual effect on Kaido's Kanobo suggests Hao infusion. Unless I'm misremembering that visual effect's significance.

I don't think you understood what I meant.

This is like saying that Queen's attack would have killed Zoro had Sanji not intercepted it.
I mean, the context is a bit different.

Kaido was trying his absolute hardest to kill Momo, and Momo was screaming in fear (though tbf he is a chicken)

Queen may have hurt Zoro with that Bridal Grabber (which I think was the narrative implication), but not kill him in one blow.

At the very minimum, Kaido's attack was being heavily implied to do major damage to Momo.

Yamato in base scaling to Dragon Momo's durability is supported by her hurting Dragon Momo with a bonk to the head.
As for 1016, the visual effect on Kaido's Kanobo suggests Hao infusion. Unless I'm misremembering that visual effect's significance.
OK, thanks.

Okay, I'm able to take a closer look at this now. Will read through the thread and give my thoughts on what looks best.

Okay, I'm able to take a closer look at this now. Will read through the thread and give my thoughts on what looks best.
1098026054687408259.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back