• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, does Asura Zoro scale to 3x the 760 teraton, or 3x the 1-petaton scaling due to being 3x Enma Zoro, which cut Dragon Kaido?

Also, didn't it take 4 Scabbards to reopen Kaido's scar?

Since each Scabbard backscales to 760 teratons, would that put Oden and Dragon Kaido each at 4x the Baseline 760 teratons?

Also Happy Birthday @Eseseso
Thanks man, you da best.

Since each Scabbard backscales to 760 teratons, would that put Oden and Dragon Kaido each at 4x the Baseline 760 teratons?

The Scabbards are backscaling from Kaido in the first place; so it doesn't make sense to say that Kaido is 4x 760 Teratons.

I might be having a brain fart moment but for namis durability, i dont recall her actually taking an ulti mortar to the head, maybe she took torturous headbutts but i don't recall having tanked one...

Last edited:
I brought this up off-site with KingTempest and Eminiteable, and I want the opinions of the people in this thread.

In chapter 1027, King launched an onslaught of ranged attacks against Post Drug Zoro. While blocking the attack, Zoro failed to neutralize the force it carried, and as a result, got sent flying and took significant damage.

On the next page, we find out that Full Zoan form Queen got hit by that same attack that Zoro did, as King shot out multiple air slices. What is interesting is that as Zoro took a decent amount of damage after being sent flying, Queen just stood there, mad at King.

Due to this, I don't agree to all of Queen's forms scaling to baseline 6-A.

Btw, does Asura Zoro scale to 3x the 760 teraton, or 3x the 1-petaton scaling due to being 3x Enma Zoro, which cut Dragon Kaido?
@Eminiteable we still using that multiplier?
Also, didn't it take 4 Scabbards to reopen Kaido's scar?

Kaidou and Oden aren't upscaling from the combined force of people who backscale from them

I brought this up off-site with KingTempest and Eminiteable, and I want the opinions of the people in this thread.

In chapter 1027, King launched an onslaught of ranged attacks against Post Drug Zoro. While blocking the attack, Zoro failed to neutralize the force it carried, and as a result, got sent flying and took significant damage.

On the next page, we find out that Full Zoan form Queen got hit by that same attack that Zoro did, as King shot out multiple air slices. What is interesting is that as Zoro took a decent amount of damage after being sent flying, Queen just stood there, mad at King.

Due to this, I don't agree to all of Queen's forms scaling to baseline 6-A.
Again.

Queen got hit and cut.
Zoro blocked it and got pushed back by the force.

Queen got hit and cut.
Zoro blocked it and got pushed back by the force
We weren't shown if Queen was cut or not. All he said was that King hit his backside.

Even if he did, couldn't the fact that Zoro got knocked back and damaged a lot more than Queen be used as a basis for scaling?

Kaidou and Oden aren't upscaling from the combined force of people who backscale from them
Then either the Scabbards may need to be scaled lower to 1/4 of Kaido, or since they backscale from Base Kaido ot could be argued that since Zoan Kaido is far stronger than Base Kaido then it can possibly be used.

Not for the rooftop as all his feats there are credited to him unleashing Enma which at the time only amped that one sword.
But isn't Asura on the roof just him using 3 Enma's in his attack?

Then either the Scabbards may need to be scaled lower to 1/4 of Kaido, or since they backscale from Base Kaido ot could be argued that since Zoan Kaido is far stronger than Base Kaido then it can possibly be used.
They aren't scaling lower than 1/4th of Kaidou when they all individually hurt him

But isn't Asura on the roof just him using 3 Enma's in his attack?
It makes three of every version of his swords but Enma in general isn't any stronger on its own. It's ability to draw out Zoro's haki wouldn't be replicated and prior to the attack it still showed to only imbue it's aura on the one sword.

Also, didn't Onigashima Base Zoro scare Queen by slicing at him and nearly hitting him?
He destroyed his gun.

Let me remind you guys something.
Zoro in the beginning of the raid is relative to tobiroppo.

So can we please stop with the methods of trying to get early zoro on the level of the calamities?
Queen overreacts constantly. Him freaking out at having his weapon sliced in two in his hands is not solid grounds for a justification.
Agreed
It makes three of every version of his swords but Enma in general isn't any stronger on its own. It's ability to draw out Zoro's haki wouldn't be replicated and prior to the attack it still showed to only imbue it's aura on the one sword.
Good analysis

Lemme guess, it was the power of his Devil Fruit, like with Issho?
Queen overreacts constantly. Him freaking out at having his weapon sliced in two in his hands is not solid grounds for a justification.
He also freaked out that it almost sliced him.

Also Zoro didn't seem to view him as a serious threat.

They aren't scaling lower than 1/4th of Kaidou when they all individually hurt him
Ok, but would Oden and/or Asura Zoro scale similarly to the combined quadruple attack since both of them scarred Kaido similarly?

Regardless, since Zoro with normal Buso (even without unleashing Enma) is 760 teratons, shouldn't his Asura still scale to 3x that?

Also, wasn't there 1 or 2 6-A Wano calcs like the cloud splitting and the Bajrang Gun?

Shouldn't those be discussed?

I'll admit this part is pretty goofy.

And I hate to admit it, but I don't think this should be a solid rating for Chopper.

Hygoro was putting up no resistance towards Yattape, intentionally allowing himself to be killed, meaning he wasn't defending himself with Armament Haki or attempting to block the strike at all.
Yeah this is dumb. Everything else looks solid to me tho.

Looks like this thread's gonna take less time than the last one did, since all of the sandboxes have already been made. I'm excited about the new matches with the God Tiers, and I'd thought of matching some of them up with some other 6-A's like Garou, though I guess that's kind of a moot point since the God Tiers only upscale from 1 Petaton and Garou scales to 2.46 Petatons, so Garou would probably just overpower any of them easily... Might change with the new OP arc and some feats from Blackbeard with the Gura Gura no Mi.

Last edited:
I might be having a brain fart moment but for namis durability, i dont recall her actually taking an ulti mortar to the head, maybe she took torturous headbutts but i don't recall having tanked one...
I don’t think she ever did. Both times were interrupted.

Hot take but Page One was more impressive to me than Sasaki because of his act one feats.
He ends up looking less impressive because he jobs to Usopp and Nami’s goofy plot armor by being unable to catch them but they never really did any damage to him either.

Lastly, shouldn't Kanjuro's Kazenbo be on the same tier as Base Yamato for fighting her base form evenly and melting her ice?

Em4SQtVUcAAGPQQ

He also freaked out that it almost sliced him.
No he did not
Also Zoro didn't seem to view him as a serious threat.
Cause he wanted the boss.
Ok, but would Oden and/or Asura Zoro scale similarly to the combined quadruple attack since both of them scarred Kaido similarly?

Regardless, since Zoro with normal Buso (even without unleashing Enma) is 760 teratons, shouldn't his Asura still scale to 3x that?
they
aren't
scaling
to
their
combined force

simple

yeah i remember that but nothing proves or disproves it was an ulti mortar. so by default, u assume it wasn't.
Ulti Mortar is Ulti's headbutt. It's not anything special, it's deadass her headbutt.

It's like Luffy doing a stretch punch automatically being a pistol

Nami ran from Ulti at Chapter 992. Jump to Chapter 995, Nami is seen laying on the ground with her head busted open. She got off-screened.
oNSe2PY.png

Usopp also took it, although he got ****** up.

Ulti Mortar is Ulti's headbutt. It's not anything special, it's deadass her headbutt.
Ul-Zugan (ウル頭銃ズガン Uru Zugan?, Literally meaning "Ul Head Gun"): Ulti jumps into the air and rears her head back before covering her forehead in Busoshoku Haki and slamming it forward into her target's head. The force of this attack is so extreme that some of Ulti's crewmates were heard comparing it to a cannon shot, likely to pulverize the target's skull.[46] The attack was first seen in use against Luffy, while Ulti was in her human form, and although it physically overpowered Luffy it did not cause him any notable injury.[46] In the Viz translation and Funimation subtitles, the attack is called Ulti-Mortar.
It's like Luffy doing a stretch punch automatically being a pistol
its not tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back