• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Sea of Hate RP

Wealth. Fame. Power. Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, obtained this, and all else the world had to offer, and his dying words drove countless souls to the sea.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now, you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the grand line, in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine. This is the time known as 'The Great Pirate Era'.

Decades have passed since then. Pirates rule the seas, and the World Government's efforts to stop them have been worthless. It's a bright day in the East Blue, the shining sun a symbol of freedom for those it touches. Awakening, the towns and villages bustle to life, and the people go about their daily activities.

As the sun rises, Jeremy is already busy trying to catch fish. He already caught multiple baskets worth of them.

"Pascal, can you stop trying to eat the bait?" Jeremy muttered as he took away the bucket of worms from his duck. "You've eaten enough already."

Catching his last fish, he threw it into the now overflowing basket. He grasped the copper rod sticking out of his boat, and the boat started to move with an odd whir.

"Let's hope I don't burn out the motors this time." thought Jeremy to himself.

He makes his way to a familiar ship. The Baratie. The floating restaurant is one of the rarer businesses willing to work with pirate. In fact many of the staff there are former pirates.

"Yo Carne. Here's today's batch of fish." Jeremy shouted to the cook.

The cook accepted his offer and paid him the appropriate amount of cash, and threw him a single ball of lettuce as a bonus.

Jeremy counted his berries, wondering if he could ever build a proper pirate ship by himself or if he should pay someone else to do so.

As the sun rises, Jeremy is already busy trying to catch fish. He already caught multiple baskets worth of them.

"Pascal, can you stop trying to eat the bait?" Jeremy muttered as he took away the bucket of worms from his duck. "You've eaten enough already."

Catching his last fish, he threw it into the now overflowing basket. He grasped the copper rod sticking out of his boat, and the boat started to move with an odd whir.

"Let's hope I don't burn out the motors this time." thought Jeremy to himself.

He makes his way to a familiar ship. The Baratie. The floating restaurant is one of the rarer businesses willing to work with pirate. In fact many of the staff there are former pirates.

"Yo Carne. Here's today's batch of fish." Jeremy shouted to the cook.

The cook accepted his offer and paid him the appropriate amount of cash, and threw him a single ball of lettuce as a bonus.

Jeremy counted his berries, wondering if he could ever build a proper pirate ship by himself or if he should pay someone else to do so.
Another cook, from inside, yells over to him.

"'Ey, fish-boy! You catch anything rare, I'll pay you double for it! It's a busy week."

A larger fellow, a man by the name of Patty, smacks him on the back of the head.

"Show some respect, ya' slacker! At least this guy's doing his job! All o' you! Get back to work. 'Cept you, Carne, you keep doing what you're doing."

Carne carries the ingredients into the kitchen. He could easily get a chore-boy to do it, but he seems to prefer they stick to cleaning. He likes to handle hit own ingredients. He turns back, and cracks a smile.

"You'd best be careful... I heard there's a pirate around here."

He laughs at his own joke. No one else does. He's told it 30 times.

"Not the first time I heard that." Jeremy muttered to himself. Meanwhile Pascal is busy trying to break apart the lettuce. Seems Jeremy wasn't the only fond of the little duck.

Grasping the copper bar once more. Jeremy attempts to move the boat again, only to smell the unmistakable odor of burnt copper on his boat.

"Damn it!"

"Not the first time I heard that." Jeremy muttered to himself. Meanwhile Pascal is busy trying to break apart the lettuce. Seems Jeremy wasn't the only fond of the little duck.

Grasping the copper bar once more. Jeremy attempts to move the boat again, only to smell the unmistakable odor of burnt copper on his boat.

"Damn it!"
"You all right back there?" One of the crew asks.

"I'm fine." Jeremy shouted. "Just need to fix some things."

Jeremy brought his boat to Baratie and flipped it over. Using some tools he brought, he removed a metallic tube connected to a propeller and opened it. "I melted the windings again. Luckily I still have some insulated wires. Looks like I'll have to rebuild the motor again." Jeremy thought to himself. "Still haven't managed to control my fruit's power properly at lower voltages"

Jeremy shouted to a nearby chore boy. He ordered a plate of seafood risotto (same food Sanji gave to Gin)

Jeremy brought his boat to Baratie and flipped it over. Using some tools he brought, he removed a metallic tube connected to a propeller and opened it. "I melted the windings again. Luckily I still have some insulated wires. Looks like I'll have to rebuild the motor again." Jeremy thought to himself. "Still haven't managed to control my fruit's power properly at lower voltages"

Jeremy shouted to a nearby chore boy. He ordered a plate of seafood risotto (same food Sanji gave to Gin)
The boy brings it over.

"Is there anything else you'd like?"

Do you want to skip ahead a couple days?

Back