• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Relativistic Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so as discussed in this thread, which also links to the blog for the Calculation, the speed feat of Rayleigh tagging Kizaru in his light movement has been accepted.

I'll cut to the characters that would be affected by this, and where they would be placed:

Top Tiers
Silvers Rayleigh: Relativistic (Tagged Kizaru in the middle of his light-movement)

Borsalino (Admiral Kizaru): Relativistic Combat and Reactions Speeds (Avoided Rayleigh's attack, and could match him in combat off-panel for an extended period without either of them losing ground) with Speed of Light movement speed via light dispersion (Capable of moving his own body at the speed of light. Traveled dozens of meters to tag a mid-Soru Gear 2nd Luffy while the latter appeared to be frozen. Speed-blitzed 3 Supernova who were dozens of meters apart from eachother before any could react to what had happened. Does not currently apply to Kizaru's laser beams.)

Kuzan (Admiral Aokiji) and Sakazuki (Admiral Akainu), as well as Whitebeard scale directly to this.

The rest of the Yonko, such as Big Mom, Kaido (One Piece), and Shanks would also scale. Dracule Mihawk would also scale.

High Tiers
Jozu, Marco, and Vista have all fought with the Admirals (or Mihawk) off panel for extended periods, because of this, they would be listed as the following: At least Massively Hypersonic+, At most Relativistic (Same reasons apply).

Donquixote Doflamingo: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Scaling from his current feat), At most Relativistic (Scaling to the Whitebeard Commanders at Marineford, as he was capable of stopping Jozu mid-attack, and got on top of him before he could notice)

Monkey D. Luffy (Dressrosa Onwards): At least Massively Hypersonic+, At most Relativistic (Capable of keeping up with Doflamingo, and even outspeeding him with Gear 2nd. Nearly Blitzed Doflamingo from hundreds of meters away with Gear 4th, and vanished from his line-of-sight)

The rest of the Yonko Commanders (Such as Big Mom's 3 Sweet Commanders and Jack) scale from this as well.

So basically, anyone who is currently slapped with an "At least Massively Hypersonic+" will be "Relativistic", while those who scale as being plain "Massively Hypersonic+" will be "At least Massively Hypersonic+, At most Relativistic"

Anything in particular that I've missed? Is this acceptable?

Off the topp of my head, Sabo, Luffy, Doffy, Fujitoro, Zoro, Big mom, Dogtooth, Smoothie, Cracker, Mihawk, Kaido, Blackbeard, Whitebeard, and Jack, and Law, and maybe Smoker and maybe Ace and Caesar clown

@Astral - All the ones that matter (except Sabo and Law) are already listed.

Caesar is from PH, and he got blitzed by Luffy (still MHS) when he got serious, and Smoker for sure does NOT scale.

HST trending lately lol everyone above MHS+. Might make a race in the fun in games for the top tiers of the verse

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

@Ugarik - 1) Unknown if Kizaru is even moving in that panel, can't even make that argument due to lack of information. 2) Whitebeard is only present in one panel, so no time-frame could possibly be established.

I believe I have edited all of the pages. Let me know If i have missed anything. The pages can be locked. Thanks for the help.

@Zezu - A lot of these characters have fought against the Admirals and kept up with them.

Nothing implies that the Admirals are far stronger than Luffy is currently. If the canon goes ahead and proves me wrong, cool. As of right now, that's certainly not the case.

Luffy could keep up with Doffy and nearly blitzed Dogtooth, Luffy is close to admiral level imo i dont care what anyone says, He isnt yonko level yet he needs more training

sure but law of all people? hes no where near rel cmon now ... if anything luffy is only rel with snakeman but hey its nothing to re-edit if we're wrong i guess

@Zezu - Law was capable of reacting to attacks from Gear 2nd and Doflamingo in a number of cases. Sure, he's not as fast as them, but if he stuck at MHS+ while the rest are arguably 20% SoL, he would be hard-blitzed.

^^ fair enough for me but like i said its nothing to re-edit if were wrong.. ty for the feedback now i wait for bleach sub-rel calc to be accepted im out :eek:

Rofl. This topic is already done. I'm outtie. Not gonna debunk a random SBS statement later proven inaccurate, and also repeat the same argument over again.

CinCameron20 said:
Rofl. This topic is already done. I'm outtie. Not gonna debunk a random SBS statement later proven inaccurate, and also repeat the same argument over again.
ok GTFO

1997KD said:
CinCameron20 said:
ok GTFO
Stop being rude

there's no reason to be mean to someone like this

Shadowbokunohero said:
1997KD said:
CinCameron20 said:
ok GTFO
Stop being rude
there's no reason to be mean to someone like this
I AM NOT STARTED IT OK, HE IS SCARED THAT HIS FAV VERSE SPEED HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING DEBUNK AGAIN

Because me saying I'm done with a discussion that finished hours ago is me "starting it" and "being scared". I recommend you calm down, and stop being so disrespectful, presumptuous, and aggressive.

1997KD calm down, it's not only Cin who gets to decide whether a calc is accepted or debunked and neither is it one member of staff, there were multiple members who accepted the calculation and that's why it has been applied.

Images(9)
Brook spkoe a whole sentence while kizaru is moving(IDK how fast is that light is),also rayl didnt move from his place, he cut him(using observation haki) before kizaru start travleling using his yata no mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back