• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Relativistic Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images(10)
I dont think that i will trigger anyone, btw is he holding a lightspeed haki coated bullet?

• I am not going to reply here good bye*

Fiction is full of these types of inconsistencies though.

In regards to people talking during LS attacks, i would like to remind everyone here that talking is a free actio . Hopefully that cuts that line of argument off completely, and we can move on to more productive and fruitful discussions.

i'm also really surprised that no one here has brought up the time Marco flew from off panel to intercept lasers from Kizaru. That seems like a huge blow to anyone arguing against relativistic (or at least sub-rel) One Piece.
Marco REL

i just remembered that Marco was also able to fly across a decent distance, half-transform, and throw a kick all before the lasers that were fired at him were able to leave the panels he was in. He also managed to use his intangibility to move around the lasers from close range.
Marco REL 2

Tony King Corleone said:
In regards to people talking during LS attacks, i would like to remind everyone here that talking is a free actio . Hopefully that cuts that line of argument off completely, and we can move on to more productive and fruitful discussions. i'm also really surprised that no one here has brought up the time Marco flew from off panel to intercept lasers from Kizaru. That seems like a huge blow to anyone arguing against relativistic (or at least sub-rel) One Piece.
Marco REL
>Talking is a free action.

Not when it comes to calcing.

Anyways, IIRC his "lazers" aren't light speed.

Shadowbokunohero said:
is it just me or is the HST sudddenly having a post MHS+ Surge in terms of speed
Of course. This place has become too lax with assumed timeframes. I still remember 20 minutes Mimihagi feat.

This thread is getting derailed. Given that the revision has already been performed, I think that we should close this.

KuuIchigo said:
>Talking is a free action.

Not when it comes to calcing.

Anyways, IIRC his "lazers" aren't light speed.
We don't use talking to find time frames. So talking is basically irrelevant to calcs. If there is anything else we can use to get an accurate timeframe, we can and should ignore dialogue as again talking is a free action.

You do not RC. His lasers are made of literal natural light as he is, after all, made of natural light .

Antvasima said:
This thread is getting derailed. Given that the revision has already been performed, I think that we should close this.
Feel free to do that, but i believe there are some feats from lower level characters that should kinda boost everyone in the verse just a bit higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back