• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inazuma Eleven Go Scaling Downgrade

Option 1

Current Scaling:

• Inazuma Eleven Go characters: At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly FTL
  • Keshin: FTL

Problems:
  • Assigning a consistent FTL tier to all Keshin is problematic despite their similar feats.
  • The only direct FTL statement is for Kousoku no Maxim, which is not consistently applied to all Keshin.
  • However, the Keshins are still relatively close together, so it's better to have "possibly FTL" levels for the other Keshins.
Proposed Scaling:
  • Inazuma Eleven Go characters: At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly FTL with Keshin
Reasoning:
This downgrade aligns with the characters' feats and avoids overestimating their capabilities.

Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone Scaling:​

The scaling changes in Go affect the scaling for Chrono Stone.
Go characters start at Massively Hypersonic+ and possibly FTL with Keshin.
Protocol Omega:
Proposed Scaling:
  • Protocol Omega:Sub-Relativistic, possibly FTL, higher with Keshin, far higher with Keshin Armed

Shindou's Scaling as Nobunaga:
  • Speed: (0.04/69)×100 = 0.06 c (Sub-Relativistic)
  • Speed (Possibly): (1/69)×100 = 1.45 c (FTL)
Proposed Scaling:
  • Shindou: At least Sub-Relativistic, possibly FTL, higher with Keshin, far higher with Keshin Armed and Mixi Max

Option 2

If we refuse to scale every Keshin in Go ss 1 to FTL according to Kousoku no Maxim because each Keshin is specified with a different speed, e.g. Fei's Keshin which is confirmed to be SOL or Onsoku no Varius. It's also said to be Hypersonic
change:
Go ss 1 character
  • Before God Eden: Hypersonic (scaled after Onsoku no Varius, which is confirmed to be Hypersonic and Tenma can react to it), up to Massively Hypersonic+ (Catch up with Kogure who is a member of Inazuma Japan)
  • After God End: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Keeps up with Hakuryuu who can Blitz the entire Raimon team)
  • Inazuma Legend Japan: Removed FTL+ and used At least Sub-Relativistic for the reason that they should be stronger and faster than they were in their childhood days and it should be superior to Endou with Time-Space Resonance being able to handle Protocol Omega.
Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone Scaling:
We will use the same multiplier as before.
Agree with option 1:
Agree with option 2:
@Shadow_x007x, @Hirotoswnn1x, @LuffyRuffy46307, @DivineAura44, @DarkDragonMedeus ,@Shiraito983, @Robo432343, @Celestial_Pegasus
Disagree with both:
Neutral:

These multipliers are accepted here and here .

Last edited:
Theres quite a lot that I want to change about Inazuma eleven standards rn, but yeah this is one of them.

We know for a fact though that just having a Keshin doesnt mean you are FTL. Characters can still defeat and outspeed those with their Keshins activated (Definitely seen during Chrono Stone), and there are definitely other 'Lightspeed' statements when it comes to hissatsu (such as lightning flash or Fei's Keshin).

I'm also a bit hesitant on using Shindou and Nobunaga's comparison to measure speed, when it was specifically their aura that needed to be of comparable strength. But theres a lot i still need to look into and research before making my full revision (as well as real life). Its better we minimise the huge amount of small content revisions you keep making and start adding it in one fell swoop

That's right, in terms of speed, they probably have problems. For the same reason you wrote. If we interpret Keshin to have a similar level of speed, there might be many strange things as other Keshin are still confirmed to be different, such as Fei's Keshin which is confirmed to be SOL or Onsoku no Varius. It's also said to be Hypersonic, so my other solution is to abandon FTL for all Keshin and level only the Keshin that is listed with characters that have shown feats beyond that, such as Perfect Cascade being able to blitz Fei Keshin Armed+. Miximax has

Moreover, many Hissatsu haven't been discussed as to which game descriptions are actually usable. Because if the calculations and explanations for all games can actually be used. We'd have awesome results like the Black Hole caption: "Create a black hole in the palm of your hand to swallow up any shot!" If the black hole created were real, we'd get 5-B. For them since Inazuma Eleven 2

Idm adding a possibly to the FTL stuff yeah, I'm still on Season 1 of Go, but once ive finished Chrono Stone i think i can give my definitive output.

this is how the wiki calcs Black Hole feats, but otherwise i dont think that would logically be planet level. Hissatsus such as Heavens Time are outed as hypnotism despite 'stopping time' before the actual retcon (and even then, you still see slight movement during HT). Hissatsus are so tricky and have barely any explanation or consistent effects (Theres hissatsu that cut the ball in half, leave craters on the pitch or burn it to ash, but then we see it be immediately fine after the animation stops playing), but then we actually see hissatsu being able to make a lot of these constructs and abilities in real-time.

Inazuma Eleven has some insane things visually, but its hard to be able to genuinely tell whats what.

Idm adding a possibly to the FTL stuff yeah, I'm still on Season 1 of Go, but once ive finished Chrono Stone i think i can give my definitive output.
Yes, this is the first choice for me. If Keshin's fight was all about punches and punches exchanged, They likely have similar speeds. However, it is not very good at providing stable levels. Because of the reason I write
this is how the wiki calcs Black Hole feats, but otherwise i dont think that would logically be planet level. Hissatsus such as Heavens Time are outed as hypnotism despite 'stopping time' before the actual retcon (and even then, you still see slight movement during HT). Hissatsus are so tricky and have barely any explanation or consistent effects (Theres hissatsu that cut the ball in half, leave craters on the pitch or burn it to ash, but then we see it be immediately fine after the animation stops playing), but then we actually see hissatsu being able to make a lot of these constructs and abilities in real-time.
I'll say this to you outside of this thread because I still doubt Hissatsu's numbers in this matter.

I agree for the second option. I feel that Keshin doesn't have the same speed, for example the case of shinsuke keshin titanias easily gets hit by taiyou blitz while keshin majin pegasus arc can be compared to keshin apollo responsiveness.

I agree for the second option. I feel that Keshin doesn't have the same speed, for example the case of shinsuke keshin titanias easily gets hit by taiyou blitz while keshin majin pegasus arc can be compared to keshin apollo responsiveness.
Keshins wouldnt have all the same speed ofc, but they would still likely downscale, given Kousoku no Maxim isnt this overpowering presence among Keshins (even though it didnt appear in the anime, and we really have to get on with separating Game and Anime versions of characters eventually), and is then pretty much surpassed once Chrono Stone comes into play

Also Shinsuke did manage to react to Taiyou w/ Apollo within the same match afterwards. Inazuma Eleven Characters just constantly improve within the matches if they're initially being overwhelmed

Keshins wouldnt have all the same speed ofc, but they would still likely downscale, given Kousoku no Maxim isnt this overpowering presence among Keshins (even though it didnt appear in the anime, and we really have to get on with separating Game and Anime versions of characters eventually), and is then pretty much surpassed once Chrono Stone comes into play

Also Shinsuke did manage to react to Taiyou w/ Apollo within the same match afterwards. Inazuma Eleven Characters just constantly improve within the matches if they're initially being overwhelmed
The next problem, if you think about it, would mean that we'd get a "possibly FTL" achievement at the end of Go, but we could clearly see that Zanark Domain couldn't keep up with Miximax Okita's speed back then. Okita is said to have lightning speed.
(FTL level Zanark Domain characters, but unable to respond to Massively Hypersonic+)

And yes, we should separate the verse between anime and games. That would be correct because the story progression is quite different but different. But I still think we can use the game's description as an extension of the anime.

The next problem, if you think about it, would mean that we'd get a "possibly FTL" achievement at the end of Go, but we could clearly see that Zanark Domain couldn't keep up with Miximax Okita's speed back then. Okita is said to have lightning speed.
(FTL level Zanark Domain characters, but unable to respond to Massively Hypersonic+)

And yes, we should separate the verse between anime and games. That would be correct because the story progression is quite different but different. But I still think we can use the game's description as an extension of the anime.
Game Descriptions should be fine, they elaborate more on how the moves actually work, but theres a fair share of hyperbole in a few of them too. I dont doubt Inazuma Eleven is eventually FTL by sheer scale of series, but yeah i think we need to try and look for more concrete proof cause the series does have a ton of smoke and mirrors

I mean if you want to calc the Black Hole feat in Aliea arc by the wiki standards, go right ahead and we can see if it lines up to the main power-scaling, but given Go Galaxy has provided an example of an actual Black Hole too, it might be outlier-ish

Game Descriptions should be fine, they elaborate more on how the moves actually work, but theres a fair share of hyperbole in a few of them too. I dont doubt Inazuma Eleven is eventually FTL by sheer scale of series, but yeah i think we need to try and look for more concrete proof cause the series does have a ton of smoke and mirrors

I mean if you want to calc the Black Hole feat in Aliea arc by the wiki standards, go right ahead and we can see if it lines up to the main power-scaling, but given Go Galaxy has provided an example of an actual Black Hole too, it might be outlier-ish
That's right, there are a lot of game descriptions that let us know this is exaggerated, like Big Bang saying "Three players co-operate to create the birth of the universe with an exploding shot." And yes, we need to talk about that first. Is there any Hissatsu that is real and not just a figment of imagination?

But of course this isn't that relevant to this thread. Aside from whether we believe the story's statement that Okita is as fast as lightning or not.
We have a thread for discussing Inazuma Eleven.

There are many hissatsu that actually give off elemental power/visible effects. Its why we can trust White Hurricane cause we literally get to see it from an Earth-point of view, and then Hakuryuu pretty much channeled all of its power into the ball. I'd say we really start with applying a bit of common sense into whether hissatsu and their effects could logically work and aren't outlier-ish

Inazuma is pretty confidently past lightning in speed though yeah

There are many hissatsu that actually give off elemental power/visible effects. Its why we can trust White Hurricane cause we literally get to see it from an Earth-point of view, and then Hakuryuu pretty much channeled all of its power into the ball. I'd say we really start with applying a bit of common sense into whether hissatsu and their effects could logically work and aren't outlier-ish

Inazuma is pretty confidently past lightning in speed though yeah
If Hissatsu shows us that it actually happened. Or people saw it or saw it, Hissatsu should be real. And it's not just that this effect is probably a good way to judge that. Which Hissatsu can be calculated for anime? (Of course, if that were the case, we'd probably say Reize's Astro Break was real because so many people saw it and felt the pull. )Reize High 5-A) 🗿🗿) But if I'm not mistaken in the gameplay, most of Hissatsu is real. Even Gouenji's fire tornado is still visible to the naked eye.

That's just a feeling We don't have any calculations. Let's help them rise above this level by relying on statements. And explaining Keshin's abilities is what would be best used right now.

Hissatsu are all visible, its sometimes just the wacky backgrounds (Like in Wormhole) or effects on the environment (Like when characters punch craters in the ground and then they're instantly fine afterwards). So we gotta take them with a grain of salt. Astro Break however did pretty much have a big effect, I just doubt how much we can truly call it a 'black hole' when it could logically only simulate one with a gravitational pull.

Dont we literally have a calculation of Kazemaru dodging lightning? As well as multiple hissatsu that are lightning based? Theres also Midorikawa's actual lightning flash move, and Ozrock casually kicking a ball from the earth to the moon in a few seconds. I don't think we need to rely on statements and isntead just use them as supplementary evidence.

Hissatsu are all visible, its sometimes just the wacky backgrounds (Like in Wormhole) or effects on the environment (Like when characters punch craters in the ground and then they're instantly fine afterwards). So we gotta take them with a grain of salt. Astro Break however did pretty much have a big effect, I just doubt how much we can truly call it a 'black hole' when it could logically only simulate one with a gravitational pull.
That's not something I can judge. Anyway, it's really a black hole. It is unlikely to be able to respond physically.
Dont we literally have a calculation of Kazemaru dodging lightning?
Theres also Midorikawa's actual lightning flash move
This was achieved in Endou's original series. I don't think they'll be able to scale with these because we don't have a feed saying that Go characters can scale with them.
As well as multiple hissatsu that are lightning based?
If there is that Hissatsu in the Go section, please attach the feed or the name of the hissatsu.
Ozrock casually kicking a ball from the earth to the moon in a few seconds
That's not an important point, the characters in Go galaxy are FTL due to scaling after Tenma, Shindou, and Tsurugi after defeating Perfect Cascade.

I'm asking to be sure. Now you agree with the first option. Except for just Nobunaga's multiplier, right?

Last edited:
GO Season 1 can all keep up with Kogure, who would be mid-Season 2 level AT minimum and then likely Season 3 since he still kinda did something and competed.

Astro Break isnt actually a black hole at all. Its possibly in the wackiness that is Inazuma Eleven, but bro just spun the ball around in one place and gave it a bit of a gravitational pull that wore down. Theres no major characteristics of an actual black hole and is more than likely just a 'replication', definitely not a real black hole.

Im rewatching Go, again, ill speak about it once i'm finished but i dont doubt for a second they arent at a comparable level. Its a 10 year timeskip and Japan's soccer had significantly improved.

GO Season 1 can all keep up with Kogure, who would be mid-Season 2 level AT minimum and then likely Season 3 since he still kinda did something and competed.
Yes, I forgot to mention Kogure. That means we can be Massively Hypersonic+ since Go ss1.
Astro Break isnt actually a black hole at all. Its possibly in the wackiness that is Inazuma Eleven, but bro just spun the ball around in one place and gave it a bit of a gravitational pull that wore down. Theres no major characteristics of an actual black hole and is more than likely just a 'replication', definitely not a real black hole.
That's right. A real black hole would not experience such a physical response. The Astro Break would just be a simulation of gravitational attraction.

I think the comments in this thread should suffice. This should allow us to edit their profile. And I will do it soon.

Back