• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Update #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did heard stories about Issho and Ryokugyu's strength and he consider both of them as formidable.

So he should be more than aware of what Issho its capable to do, and like i say we know that Doffy isn't full of himself as he was clearly afraid of Kaido.

If he wasn't afraid of Issho, it means that he genuinely think that he could had potentially defeat him in a fight.
All he says in the Viz is "they say you an ryokugyu are both powerful monsters" that's not good enough to assume Doflamingo has any idea on how strong Fujitora is, and like Tempest and Damage brought up Doflamingo was afraid of Fuji when he dropped that "test" meteor
That would requid a lot of assumptions, like:

- Would Sugar even get the chance to slap Issho in the middle of the fight, seeing how advance its his Observation Haki?

- Would Sugar even fight on the battlefield in the first place, as aside of her speed she its really physically weak?

- Would trully Doflamingo just relying on Sugar to win against Issho?

- Was even imply that Sugar would had been the key to victory against the admiral?

No, the most likely and logical conclusion its that Doffy would had been at least close to Issho in term of AP.
It's just an example of the possible ways Doffy could have thought off rather than a direct conflict of power.
Unless you think that regular marines and the ship cannons where the cause of Jack defeat, the only ones who could had done that were Issho, Tsuru or Sengoku.
Sengoku or Fuji could have one-shot him as well and that would result in his defeat, the point in there's not enough information there to accurately use for scaling.

Multiple

1 string would be 70

G4th breaking 9 of em would be 630
Uhm- wouldn't G4 breaking those (Assuming you're talking about KKG?) be at LEAST 630? Those strings should be stronger since they're both awakened AND Haki amped, unlike the bird cage. That's if G4 doesn't automatically scale above anyway considering the 6C rating-

Uhm- wouldn't G4 breaking those (Assuming you're talking about KKG?) be at LEAST 630? Those strings should be stronger since they're both awakened AND Haki amped, unlike the bird cage. That's if G4 doesn't automatically scale above anyway considering the 6C rating-
I'm referring to his regular moveset when he transformed.

Prior to the KKG, he was trapped in Parasite. When he transformed to G4th, we see 9 strings are broken.

Luffy broke at least 16 of the Awakened Haki strings from Doflamingo, which means 70*16 = 1,120 MT or 1.120 GT for KKG based on the feat we see.

Actually since Doffy's strings where durable enough to withstand Gear 3rd Luffy, would that put regular strings at the very least Small Country level?

Or should even be even above that? As with this feat casual Old Whitebeard its now around 37.975 Teratons, which would be the same with Big Mom.

I'm referring to his regular moveset when he transformed.

Prior to the KKG, he was trapped in Parasite. When he transformed to G4th, we see 9 strings are broken.

Luffy broke at least 16 of the Awakened Haki strings from Doflamingo, which means 70*16 = 1,120 MT or 1.120 GT for KKG based on the feat we see.
Completely forgot about the fact that Luffy snapped Doffy's strings turning to Gear Fourth. Gotcha.
Actually since Doffy's strings where durable enough to withstand Gear 3rd Luffy, would that put regular strings at the very least Small Country level+?

Or should even be even above that? As with this feat casual Whitebeard its now around 37.975 Teratons, so diving by two we get 18.9875 Teratons aka Country level.
No clue about the G3 vs Strings thing. I've been on the fence on whether or not Luffy in the tea party is stronger, or if Doffy scales to the Luffy/Sanji eat.
As for WB, I love how his one wave being 18 teratons goes hand in hand with Base Luffy/Kaido's calced 18TT. CONSISTENCY IS A THING.

As for WB, I love how his one wave being 18 teratons goes hand in hand with Base Luffy/Kaido's calced 18TT. CONSISTENCY IS A THING.
That calc's getting changed depending on the next Onigashima size, whether it's larger or smaller.

I heavily disagree with them being that close to the yonko.

We accept KKG 3x G3rd. We're saying KKG is over the realm of the Yonko and Admirals?

That calc's getting changed depending on the next Onigashima size, whether it's larger or smaller.

I heavily disagree with them being that close to the yonko.

We accept KKG 3x G3rd. We're saying KKG is over the realm of the Yonko and Admirals?
If Kaido fights G4 on par then no? We just upscale the Yonko to Luffy's G4 multiplier.

Let me remind you, Roger said whoever comes next is SURPASSING HIM. Luffy surpassing WB's value is not crazy, for the reasons that we've never seen WB go all out with his quakes, both in his prime where his best feat was him being angry, and on his last day where Oda said WB was actually NOT trying to destroy Marineford.
Upscale Kaido to Luffy's value, and leave WB and Roger be, Unless we later on get a statement of WB still being stronger than Luffy or Luffy "finally surpassing" whitebeard or Roger, then those top tiers just scale from Luffy with an "at least".

To decide a cap for the ongoing feats when the best feats we got were from a top tier either being ridiculously casual or ACTIVELY holding back just feels wrong.

If Kaido fights G4 on par then no? We just upscale the Yonko to Luffy's G4 multiplier.

Let me remind you, Roger said whoever comes next is SURPASSING HIM. Luffy surpassing WB's value is not crazy, for the reasons that we've never seen WB go all out with his quakes, both in his prime where his best feat was him being angry, and on his last day where Oda said WB was actually NOT trying to destroy Marineford.
Upscale Kaido to Luffy's value, and leave WB and Roger be, Unless we later on get a statement of WB still being stronger than Luffy or Luffy "finally surpassing" whitebeard or Roger, then those top tiers just scale from Luffy with an "at least".

To decide a cap for the ongoing feats when the best feats we got were from a top tier either being ridiculously casual or ACTIVELY holding back just feels wrong.
You can't give somebody an at least if they did the feat or if the person is scaling from them.

Luffy "surpassing" Roger makes sense for Wano and above. Not WCI and behind. This is literally first key Luffy.

The scaling chain is this

DJ Sanji and G3rd Luffy ~ Base 1 Homie Big Mom ~ Base Kaido ~ Base Oden ~ Base WB ~ Base Roger

A 2x multiplier makes them Yonko level. A 3x multiplier makes them stronger than Yonko. A 4x multiplier makes them 2x stronger than Yonko.

This isn't about Luffy surpassing the Yonko, using that scaling Luffy straight out of the timeskip is stronger than them.
You can't give somebody an at least if they did the feat or if the person is scaling from them.

Luffy "surpassing" Roger makes sense for Wano and above. Not WCI and behind. This is literally first key Luffy.

The scaling chain is this

DJ Sanji and G3rd Luffy ~ Base 1 Homie Big Mom ~ Base Kaido ~ Base Oden ~ Base WB ~ Base Roger

A 2x multiplier makes them Yonko level. A 3x multiplier makes them stronger than Yonko. A 4x multiplier makes them 2x stronger than Yonko.

Eh? That was meant for the Luffy vs Kaido cloud split, not Luffy fresh out of the Timeskip-
But that's a topic for another day. Sorry for the derail!
I do agree that Luffy absolutely does not scale to the meteorites or max gravity in Dressrosa, though. And Luffy/Sanji blocking an attack meant for Reiju being considered 6B is... Weird, to say the least- Unless Big Mom was striking with her full base strength at REIJU? Which I highly doubt.

Eh? That was meant for the Luffy vs Kaido cloud split, not Luffy fresh out of the Timeskip-
But that's a topic for another day. Sorry for the derail!
I do agree that Luffy absolutely does not scale to the meteorites or max gravity in Dressrosa, though. And Luffy/Sanji blocking an attack meant for Reiju being considered 6B is... Weird, to say the least- Unless Big Mom was striking with her full base strength at REIJU? Which I highly doubt.
I mean

This is a good point

Yeah, I did bring that up. It was a no-Haki punch aimed at Reiju.

Guard Point Chopper also took a no-Haki slap from Big Mom, so is Chopper twice as durable as Gear 3 Haki Luffy or Diable Jambe Sanji?

Yeah, I did bring that up. It was a no-Haki punch aimed at Reiju.

Guard Point Chopper also took a no-Haki slap from Big Mom, so is Chopper twice as durable as Gear 3 Haki Luffy or Diable Jambe Sanji?
A slap meant for Nami. (From a weakened Big Mom too)
Every character that doesn't scale to Big Mom that stopped her, stopped her while she was trying to smack characters she'd kill with a backhand. None of those three scale.

I heavily disagree with scaling Doffy to any admirals or Dressrosa Luffy to them.

Like come on man Do we not remember how the story went? Luffy in a stronger form struggled with cracker… and then Kat then got 1-shot by Kaido at the beginning of wano(yes Ik he was enraged so his haki wasn’t at its peak but still). Now how we are going to scale a character with a track history of that to the god tiers in a weaker form is beyond me. Not to mention trying to scale the person who got Molly whopped by him to them as well.

And I’m under the belief the op verse is actually extremely close in power from the God tiers to high tiers just not that close 😂

I heavily disagree with scaling Doffy to any admirals or Dressrosa Luffy to them.

Like come on man Do we not remember how the story went? Luffy in a stronger form struggled with cracker… and then Kat then got 1-shot by Kaido at the beginning of wano(yes Ik he was enraged so his haki wasn’t at its peak but still). Now how we are going to scale a character with a track history of that to the god tiers in a weaker form is beyond me. Not to mention trying to scale the person who got Molly whopped by him to them as well.

And I’m under the belief the op verse is actually extremely close in power from the God tiers to high tiers just not that close 😂
From the CRT mitch made, assuming the god tiers scale to 62.8 TT, luffy and kata will be half of that which is 31.4 TT

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Them being that close to Yonko has too many inconsistencies as well and it makes it to where a KKG is too close.

So 2 things we could do.

Nuke the multiplier.
Nuke the half scaling.

Also we can't ignore how many ppl backscale from this either

Starting to heavily disagree with them being that close

Less than 2x away from Yonko prior to Wano is funny
NkJ3RIX.png

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Them being that close to Yonko has too many inconsistencies as well and it makes it to where a KKG is too close.

So 2 things we could do.

Nuke the multiplier.
Nuke the half scaling.

Also we can't ignore how many ppl backscale from this either
I mean you can nuke either one, but it disagrees with what Oda said

Why don't we scale the Yonko to 2x the Meteor again?

It do be kinda sussy 👀
Yes yes Veri sussy

Now this might be wishful thinking and a long shot but Big mom was attacking reiju there so we can assume she’s not going close to all out how about we scale casual big mom to prime beard ultra casual feat and say that attack was 12TT and Luffy and Sanji both become 6TT.

Yes I may be insane but it’s not tooo outrageous right? 😅 just spit balling here

2 hands w/ 1 sword ≠ 2x 1 hand w/ 1 sword
I think I have a solution you ain't seeing

We know that 2 Handed Yonko>62.8 Teratons

So 2 Handed Yonko are "At least 62.8 Teratons"

That makes 1 Handed Yonko "At least 31.4 Teratons"

And therefore we would scale Gear 3rd Luffy and Diable Jambe Sanji to "At least 15.7 Teratons"

I think I have a solution you ain't seeing

We know that 2 Handed Yonko>62.8 Teratons

So 2 Handed Yonko are "At least 62.8 Teratons"

That makes 1 Handed Yonko "At least 31.4 Teratons"

And therefore we would scale Gear 3rd Luffy and Diable Jambe Sanji to "At least 15.7 Teratons"
1 handed Yonko are 62.8 TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back