• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Update #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because it's not a direct product of Fujitora's Devil Fruit and we don't scale it to Fujitora's own statistics. It's an effect of his Devil Fruit over time on another object.
Oh... You mean when he brings down the meteor... Well that's true

I have some things to say about the whole Gear 3 Luffy and Diable Jambe scaling to Big Mom but I'll make a post on it tomorrow once I've gotten some of the work of the sandbox out of the way first.
EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS CRT, I KNOW ITS GONNA BE BROUGHT UP AGAIN!

It was already accepted bro.

Was them scaling to it not accepted?
Just because a feat is considered legitimate in a vacuum, doesn't mean it'll actually be used for scaling. Other factors need to be put into consideration, such as overall consistency and cohesion with the scaling chain at large. Feats need to be examined thoroughly in order to make sure that they won't cause issues or inconsistencies.

Just because a feat is considered legitimate in a vacuum, doesn't mean it'll actually be used for scaling. Other factors need to be put into consideration, such as overall consistency and cohesion with the scaling chain at large. Feats need to be examined thoroughly in order to make sure that they won't cause issues or inconsistencies.
alright

Greetings One Piece nerds.

So, this calc for Issho's meteor got accepted at Country+ and we can actual find out how much of the kinetic energy comes from Issho's gravity contribution versus earth's gravity contribution. A little ground work for Issho's gravity, we will be making use of the conservation of energy, where in this case meteors fly around space at around 11-72 km/s (I'll stick with the initial KE at 72 km/s to lowball Issho's contribution). The basis of this calc will be final energy = initial energy, aka change in kinetic energy = change in gravitational potential energy.

KE_final - KE_initial = Issho's gravitational energy + (GPE_final - GPE_initial)
2.63e23 joules - 1/2 * (M_meteor) * (v_initial)^2 = Issho + (G * M_earth * M_meteor * [1/r_final - 1/r_initial])
2.63e23 joules - 1/2 * (3.93e11 kg) * (72000 m/s)^2 = Issho + (6.674e-11) * (5.972e24 kg) * (3.93e11 kg) * [1/(6.371e6 m + 293.67 m) - 1/(1e7 m + 6.371e6 m + 293.67 m)]
2.62e23 joules = Issho + 1.5e19 joules
Issho's gravitational energy = 2.62e23 joules = 62.59 teratons (Country level+)

This means Issho's gravity contributed to 99.6% of the kinetic energy added to the meteor, aka he made the meteor go far faster than earth's gravity alone could accelerate it to. Thus his gravity pretty much scales to the meteor itself.

Edit: Team 7 may be cranking 90s in fortnite, but they got nothin on Issho's gravitational swag :cool:

I don't feel strong reservations in suggesting that this is likely an outlier for Fujitora himself personally when we compare it against both Fujitora's other feats in the manga which we have multiple calcs for, and the feats of the Top Tier and God Tier characters in general who vary from Small Country level to low-level Country level from the strongest characters so far.

I can't speak on the scaling and consistency of One Piece God Tier values, I only performed this calc because meteors and space are cool. So, I leave that up to knowledgeable members to discuss.

and the feats of the Top Tier and God Tier characters in general who vary from Small Country level to low-level Country level from the strongest characters so far.
And those Calc's were either casual or clashes that accidentally does the feat that gets calced... 🤷‍♂️
I don't feel strong reservations in suggesting that this is likely an outlier for Fujitora himself personally when we compare it against both Fujitora's other feats in the manga which we have multiple calcs for, and the feats of the Top Tier and God Tier characters in general who vary from Small Country level to low-level Country level from the strongest characters so far.
also can you explain what you said more simpler? Didn't fully understand 🐵

As for this, yeah I agree with your sentiments.

Basically, there's a high chance that it's an outlier because the god tiers of the verse have calcs that are close to low level Country Level.
Yee I don’t agree with that at all when the feats that has been calculated have nearly all been from something they didn’t intend to do or doing it casually

As far as comparing it to the other god tiers feats I don't think it's an outlier at all.

The difference between Whitebeard's value and this is only 5 times and the Whitebeard feat was done fairly casually.
You think a casual Fujitora is five times more powerful than a casual Prime Whitebeard?

You think a casual Fujitora is five times more powerful than a casual Prime Whitebeard?
From the feats yes maybe but not what they have both shown what they can fully do while doing it casually… whitebeard didn’t intend to do that while fujitora did

No I don't? I'd hardly say they're the same level of casual either considering Whitebeard's feat was done by him sitting down while drinking and not in combat.
Considering it's the power of Whitebeard's Devil Fruit and not the power of his body, I don't think any degree of casualness of Whitebeard's part concretely implies that this feat was "low effort" or "low power".

So far as we know, this is the most powerful feat of the Gura Gura fruit currently.

This is like someone accidentally falling and causing a whole earthquake and making that his ap when we have seen nothing in what he can do… so it’s somehow his strongest attack

Considering it's the power of Whitebeard's Devil Fruit and not the power of his body, I don't think any degree of casualness of Whitebeard's part concretely implies that this feat was "low effort" or "low power".

So far as we know, this is the most powerful feat of the Gura Gura fruit currently.
I disagree with that, Whitebeard when he performed the Shima Yurashi visibly experted his muscles and used both hands to grab the air and perform the quake.

This feat was casual unless Whitebeard is making a bunch of movements and pushing his body for no reason.

This is the highest calced feat by Whitebeard but nothing suggests this is the most powerful quake he could perform, and if anything like I've said the way it was performed suggests otherwise.

I disagree with that, Whitebeard when he performed the Shima Yurashi visibly experted his muscles and used both hands to grab the air and perform the quake.

This feat was casual unless Whitebeard is making a bunch of movements and pushing his body for no reason.

This is the highest calced feat by Whitebeard but nothing suggests this is the most powerful quake he could perform, and if anything like I've said the way it was performed suggests otherwise.
It’s even stated in the databook that he never intended to destroy MarineFord or something which proves him holding back/being casual aswell

Whitebeard was off-screen when he did the feat in the manga, right? So we can't concretely say he made no movements in order to do the feat.

Whitebeard was off-screen when he did the feat in the manga, right? So we can't concretely say he made no movements in order to do the feat.
For the Primebeard feat? In the manga the only implication we get is that he's angry and yelling since that's what we visually see and what his crew comment. And the fact that before the feat he's sitting down with a bottle in his hand and immediately afterwards he's still doing that.

Uh, I'm personally very much in favor of Fujitora scaling. There's no reason IMO why Luffy's top gears (that are > or = to Fujitora) shouldn't scale to his meteors.

I mean, the fact that Fujitora isn't afraid at all of being hurt by the meteors he drops heavily implies that his durability scales.

Luffy and anyone else who scales to Fujitora should scale to the 2.5 gigaton ones, since the Small Country one is definitely an outlier.

I mean, the fact that Fujitora isn't afraid at all of being hurt by the meteors he drops heavily implies that his durability scales.

Why on Earth would he drop his most powerful meteorites on himself?

The only time he actually did that when it was a tiny meteor (and it only went towards him after Law cut the meteor up).

At worst we can simply re-use KingTempest's original method, but instead of 8.64 seconds (which its based on the Anime) we can use 30 seconds as a Low End.

Since it was show/potrayed that Issho's meteors drop to the planet's surface in a matter of moments, so use that timeframe its more than justified.

M = 106089452 * 3700 = 392530972400 Kg.

V= 10,000,000 / 30 = 333333.333 m/s.

KE = 0.5 * 392530972400 * 333333.333^2 = 2.18072762e22 Joules or 5.2120641 Teratons.

1/2 * 3.93e11 * 72000^2 = 1.018656e21 Joules.

2.18072762e22 - 1.018656e21 = 2.07886202e22 Joules or 4.96859946 Teratons = Small Country level+.

So even by lowballing the feat Issho still get pretty close to 6-B, and it isn't "inconsistent" with other feats perform by other Top Tiers.

Why on Earth would he drop his most powerful meteorites on himself?

The only time he actually did that when it was a tiny meteor (and it only went towards him after Law cut the meteor up).
What I meant was that he has no fear of being in the blast area of the meteors he drops, meaning that he is confident that if the meteor lands in an area where he'll still be affected by the impact (since some of his "attempted" targets on Dressrosa were pretty close to him), thus implying that he believes he can tank the meteor's impact.

@Stefano4444; you mean change the way it is calced to that the results fall more in line with other calcs? Not sure how to feel about that... What makes the 30 seconds more reliable than the 8.64 seconds?

What I meant was that he has no fear of being in the blast area of the meteors he drops, meaning that he is confident that if the meteor lands in an area where he'll still be affected by the impact (since some of his "attempted" targets on Dressrosa were pretty close to him), thus implying that he believes he can tank the meteor's impact.
I see what you mean, but he can be far enough away to withstand just a bit of the energy of the impact without actually having to withstand the total energy of the meteor.

@Stefano4444; you mean change the way it is calced to that the results fall more in line with other calcs? Not sure how to feel about that... What makes the 30 seconds more reliable than the 8.64 seconds?
The 8.64 seconds its based on the Anime, which its secondary canon for the most part, yes we know that currently with Wano we consider the Anime too, but this was during Dressrosa Arc before all of that.

And since it always take a short time for meteors to drop on the surface, using the 30 seconds should be a very reasonable timeframe.

Also it is consistent with the rest of the series, since it never make sense for characters like Issho, Doffy or the Sweet Commanders to be far below Country level as they are currently tier in the wiki, so having them at Small Country level+ make far more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back