• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Damage - I don't approve of the Black Knight being 7-B if it was capable of harming Luffy (two different fights), and slapping his punches aside. Also pressuring Law in their brief fight. Maybe the AP upgraded, but the durability stay the same, since it is clearly fragile, but it is still clearly able to harm characters with higher durability (Should it also be mentioned it has "limitless" stamina, and can only be incapacitated if it is bisected or broken to pieces? Cutting its head off doesn't amount to anything).

Also, i thought there was gonna be a 6-C scaling (the likely we discussed earlier in thread), so could someone please get me up to date? I saw nothing in this thread regarding Low 7-B for Base Luffy or just "High 7-A" commanders and what not. I'm just a little confused as where everything is right now.

@Cin to catchup

At least High 7-A goes to sweet commanders and admirals for scaling o luffy/duffy/birdage (Its a compromise for the admirals since their actual calc would be considered a low ball but a 6-C involves too many contradictions).

Disasters get the same + possibly 6-C via Zuu's swing

WB commanders get possibly likley high 7-A because they barely scale to admirals but it would be weird and trigger people if they were too much weaker then the rest.

I can't speak for the 7-B ratings, they kind of threw me too. There's your catchup for the rest though.

Didn't SH's ship also survive that?

Not to mention that the feat would scale the energy needed to lift that amount of water/island, which isn't necessarily a DC feat. Feats like this scale to DC, but the "tanking" is more iffy.

Honestly unsure, might need a mod to clarify this.

Tanking isn't really iffy, it's pretty straightforward. They were able to survive and take the force / KE that could send a portion of an island flying into the air. It's not a DC feat that scales to their AP at the time but it would scale to their durability and in turn it would scale to Yonko and Admirals since Whitebeard was able to damage Teach.

Iirc the Straw Hats were prepared for the Knock Up Stream; their ship was upgraded in order to withstand Knock Up Stream by Cricket and his monkey looking bros. The only way to Skypeia, known to the SH at the time, was through the KUS.

So, all the High 7-A characters like Doflamingo, Law, Wano Zoro, Commanders, etc... scaled to Doffy's Large Mountain level+ feat or above. Nice. Cause I want to know that of Zoro's High 7-A stat.

Only Luffy's King Kong Gun should scale directly to 3.26 gigatons.

Regular G4 and Doffy scale to below it due to Luffy's regular G4 attacks being clearly inferior to his final attack.

While we're on the subject why is Duffy high 7-A? I mean I read the reasons and the links provided, only none of said reasons scale to High 7-A.

Ex: he casually stomped Oars but Oars himself is at best 7-A, not High 7-A.

I mean I know he should be high 7-A + or even at least hgh 7-A via birdcage, but it doesn't look like that is being used here.

Dr. Fix; Doffy's durability is High 7-A due to taking a number of Gear 4 attacks from Luffy.

Law's AP is High 7-A (and therefore his durability scales too) for harming Doffy.

Doffy harms Law, multiple times, so therefore his AP must be High 7-A.

I have already explained why the Birdcage does not have High 7-A+ AP.

Many reasonings and descriptions are iffy and need a redone. Specially for those Post-Timeskip characters.

Luffy scales from Duffy, not the other way around.

Law and Duffy is circular reasoning. Even in your few words just now that is evident.

Either they all have high 7-A+ for scaling to Duffy, or they should only have 7-A for scaling to Aoikiji.

Err, it is most definitely not a circle. Look:

Luffy's AP -> Doffy's Durability -> Law's AP/Durability -> Doffy's AP.

Where is the circle in that?

If you want to downgrade Doffy & Law to 7-A then that's fine by me of course. Would just take a little more work to readjust the scaling.

While I can "kind off" see the reasoning for scaling Luffy's strongest attacks to the birdcage, I disagree with "Downscaling" the other characters to High 7-A.

In my opinion nobody should scale to birdcage at all, but even if Luffy's strongest attacks scale, his normal gear 4 and doffy definetly don't.

@Torch; I agree that they don't directly scale. I was only trying to make an estimate to appeal to people.

Should we instead rate Luffy's Gear 4 as At least 7-A for beating Doflamingo up? That would potentially downgrade the Sweet Commanders who get their scaling from Luffy.

Okay, so Torch, Dr. Fix and myself appear to be leaning towards At least 7-A for Dressrosa Arc Gear 4 Luffy.

Does anyone else have any other thoughts?

I just have one question; can someone tell me why Birdcage is separated from Doflamingo's usual AP. He summoned all of those threads that enrapture the entirety of Dressrosa with no preparation from what is implied, and with no wasted energy. Hell, he made a minature version of one during a flashblack arc quite easily. I just find it wierd that the Birdcage is not included to Doflamingo's normal AP and such as much stronger than Doflamingo with his awakening. I'm sorry if this was probably discussed heavily before but I don't understand.

The strongest Sweet Commander is at least 7-A while the weakest Calamity is At least High 7-A possibly 6-C.

Yeah, I have a problem with this. I adressed it before since it makes zero sense.

@Calaca; unless we go back to the interpretation that since Jack was one-shot by Zunisha's trunk then he shouldn't scale to it at all.

That's Up to interpretation.

On top of that we still have Marco being one of the few characters who could pose a threat to Teach after Shirohige's death. Katakuri should be at least around that level even if he's weaker than Marco.

Sure - but Marco is a separate issue to the Sweet Commanders.

I think we ought to stop treating the titles like 'Commander', 'Admiral' and 'Vice-Admiral' as solid rules and more like general guidelines.

Marco, Cracker, Jack, King, Benn Beckman, etc. They're all commanders in a Yonkou's crew but we shouldn't assume they have to be directly comparable to each other.

We should just go primarily by feats and solid statements.

Damage3245 said:
Okay, so Torch, Dr. Fix and myself appear to be leaning towards At least 7-A for Dressrosa Arc Gear 4 Luffy.
Does anyone else have any other thoughts?
No, I lean towards scaling Duffy's normal AP to birdcage these days. Failing that option we have no choice but Aokiji's 430 megatons so 7-A. Not sure where the at least comes from.

Damage3245 said:
I think we ought to stop treating the titles like 'Commander', 'Admiral' and 'Vice-Admiral' as solid rules and more like general guidelines.

Marco, Cracker, Jack, King, Benn Beckman, etc. They're all commanders in a Yonkou's crew but we shouldn't assume they have to be directly comparable to each other.

We should just go primarily by feats and solid statements.
This is gold though.

Back