• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Likely 7-C+ seems better since she's not the same kind of fighter the Monster Trio are. I agree that she should scale to them, but not in the same way. She was defeated by a single spark from Enel, after all. She woke up first but that attack is by far the less powerful Enel can use.

The rest seems fine.

One thing i would like to mention.

Since the Wiper's Reject Dial calc is based on old scaling, shouldn't be better redoing it with the new accepted scaling?

I didn't realize that. Would you be able to make a version of it based on the new scaling?

If not I can take a look later tonight.

Small City level for that definitely seems a bit weird... I'll take a look at it later on.

I'm not going to say the dreaded 'outlier' word yet but it does seem to be a possibility.

Damage3245 said:
Small City level for that definitely seems a bit weird... I'll take a look at it later on.
That one's is for Adam of darkness's orginal one, the Large Town level result is based on using Stefano's calc

Ah, I see.

Why does Stefao's use the value for vaporization? If he is recreating the original calc should he use: 107.175 j/cc like they did?

So, here is a slightly altered scaling based on peoples comments:

Kaido: 6-C (Known as the Strongest Creature in the world and should be comparable, if not superior to Zunisha who has two 6-C calcs, one of the only pirates in the world capable of handling Blackbeard)

Prime Whitebeard: 6-C (Known as the Strongest Man in the World and regarded as the 'Ruler of the Seas', considered more troublesome than Kaido and Shanks by Big Mom)

Big Mom: Likely 6-C (No-sold Gear 4 Luffy, and was completely unafraid to fight Kaido, one of the only pirates in the world capable of handling Blackbeard)

Shanks: Likely 6-C (Feared by Blackbeard even after acquiring Whitebeard's DF, somehow able to stop Kaido offscreen, one of the only pirates in the world capable of handling Blackbeard)

Old Whitebeard: Likely 6-C (Weaker than before but still able to clash with Shanks, devastate Marineford and more, etc.)

Blackbeard (Post-Gura): Likely 6-C (Shown to have comparable powers to Old Whitebeard and threatened to sink Marineford)

Mihawk: Likely 6-C (Duelled with Shanks numerous times before he lost his arm, regarded as the Strongest Swordsman in the World)

Monkey D. Garp: Likely 6-C (Cornered Gol D. Roger, who was the equal to Whitebeard, multiple times)

Sengoku: Likely 6-C (Physically restrained Garp, was able to fight off Blackbeard for a time)

Akainu: At least High 7-A, likely 6-C (Clashed with Whitebeard multiple times and severely damaged him, was severely damaged by Whitebeard in return but kept fighting)

Aokiji: At least High 7-A, likely 6-C (Able to fight evenly with Akainu for 10 days)

Kizaru: At least High 7-A, likely 6-C (Fought Whitebeard a couple times, and shown to have comparable Haki to his fellow Admirals)

This is far from all of the characters of course - but I want to know what people think of the list so far?

>>Considered more troublesome than Kaido and Shanks by Big Mom

I don't think we can use that as a feat for the individual. As I mentioned a few times now BIg Mom was referencing the collective power of her armies vs that of the other armies.

>>Somehow able to stop Kaido off screen

Again, the statement speaks for itself. We know nothing about their interaction if there even was one. Kaido wasn't even introduced as of yet to know what his goals were at the time.

Prime Whitebeard: Possibly remove due to lack of feats. No more than likely 6-C until flashback we don't have a good figure.

Old WB: Tanked Aokifi's ice and incapacitated Akainue with two strikes. His Gura Gura fruit is the strongest paramecia in the world (?), May be somewhat comparable to but stil weaker than Kaido. At least high 7-A, possibly 6-C

I'm gonna disagree with At Least High 7-A Whitebeard. Same goes for the Admirals, they don't need to drop an entire tier just because they're weaker than the Yonko. Yonko would scale above 28 Gigatons, Admirals should scale directly to said 28 Gigatons or below it to a certain degree. There's also Zou's 4 Gigaton feat and Fujitora's meteorites which we could scale them to.

Your disagreement is noted however we already discussed all the reasoning. Meteor scaling was rejected and no one actually scales to Zuu except maybe Kaido.

@Dr. Fix; as much as you state that we are overselling these characters you appear to be underselling them in favor of making Kaido look like the undisputed God Tier of the verse?

The Yonkou are roughly comparable to each other otherwise there wouldn't be Four Emperors in the first place.

Big Mom, Shanks and Old Whitebeard should be Likely 6-C.

Prime Whitebeard has just as good statements as Kaido does for his rating so he should be a solid 6-C.

Anyway; the justifications I was listing don't all have to be put into the profiles; I was listing them for the sake of completion to make it clear why I rated them as I have.

@Rin; none of the Yonkou scale directly above 28 Gigatons except for Kaido at best. Big Mom, Shanks and Old Whitebeard are just roughly in the area or below, with the Admirals being even further down than them.

I think for the sake of bringing things to a close that the list proposed above (which Calaca seems to agree with) is the best way of doing it for now. If people have strong objections I think they should be tackled after we've sorted through the majority of the remaining revisions.

Jack took the strike from Zou, and even if he was incapacitated by it, there's nothing to really deny he was durable enough to withstand a hit on that level. The only reason he couldn't move was due to being stuck under water. I seriously doubt he'd be able to hold his breath if he were knocked unconscious by the strike, and he was no worse for wear after the strike.

Also, the reasoning for Fuji's meteors not scaling to the higher tiers (strictly speaking Admirals and higher) is ridiculous due to "no one tanking any of Fujitora's attacks", yet this would imply Fujitora could one-shot Akainu and (previously argued before) Kaido.

@Cin; not scaling them to Fuji's meteors isn't saying that Fujitora could one-shot them. That's a ridiculous assertation. It's simply an ambiguous situation because there has no been zero interraction between Fujitora's meteors and those characters.

In fact nobody in the series has ever tanked one of Fujitora's meteors aside from the ones that Doffy cut up / Fuji blocked with his shield which was about Town level.#

We can't just make stuff up because we can't believe it; that's the argument from incredulity which is a fallacy.

Just because you can't imagine Akainu being hurt by a meteor measuring a kilometer across falling on him from space doesn't mean he must scale to it.

> I seriously doubt he'd be able to hold his breath if he were knocked unconscious by the strike, and he was no worse for wear after the strike.

There's nothing implying he was holding his breath.

@Damage Do not accuse me of under selling just because the feats do not go your way. I'm even down playing Kaido/overestimating others a bit by agreeing to a likely/possibly 6-C rating for Yonko who have nowhere near the feats.

@Dr. Fix; I'm just saying that is what it appears to be like. Kaido is strong, I have no doubts about that, but Kaido has extremely few feats himself.

@Fix ... Jack is a human. He's not a fishman.

@Damage - he was under water for what can be presumed to be hours at minimum. He had to be holding his breath.

CinCameron20 said:
... Jack is a human. He's not a fishman.
I don't believe we have any official confirmation that he is a pure human.

He does has spiked teeth which could indicate he is a half-fishman; and it would explain how he could survive at the bottom of the ocean. Unable to move due to being a DF-user but still able to breathe.

And we have no indication he is fishman in any sense. He appears human, and has spiked teeth--immediately jumping to the conclusion he is a fishman? He could have easily had his teeth changed to give him a more intimidating look or the ability to pierce flesh with his teeth. That's more logical than him suddenly being half fish-man.

No, I wasn't using that as the sole basis for the conclusion. And I'm not saying it's a solid 100% conclusion but look at it like this:

1) Jack can seemingly breathe underwater for an extended period of time.

2) Fishmen (and Half-Fishmen presumably) can breathe underwater for extended periods of time.

3) A similar case of a Fishman eating a Devil Fruit (Vander Decken) took care to avoid being immersed in water but gave no indication he couldn't breathe when underwater.

4) Jack has an anomolous feature of spiked teeth which another Half-Fishman (Dellinger) shares.

5) No official confirmation Jack is a pure human.

It's not enough to officially classify him as that sure, but it's at least as plausible as 'Jack held his breath for several hours despite being completely immobilized'.

And it's not exactly him suddenly turning out to be Half-Fishman. There's nothing really going against the idea in the first place.

To assume that Fujitora is the strongest character in One Piece is honestly ridiculous, not to mention everyone agreed to scaling the top Tiers to the meteorites on the last thread about the subject. Damage, you just ignored it and went on your own accord. There's nothing to imply that Fujitora is capable of one shotting The Yonko and Admirals, his Devil Fruit isn't even considered the strongest in the verse. The Databook confirms that Akainu has the most destructive / powerful Fruit in the verse. While you can argue that nobody has ever interacted with one of the meteorites it'd be silly to assume that Fujitora of all people can essentially pull down a meteorite and solo the entire verse. If we decide not to scale anyone to the meteorite ( Which is just stupid in my opinion and unfair.) then we'll have to downgrade each verse with meteorite scaling. I guess I'll make the threads to downgrade Bleach, Fairy Tail and many other who are scaled from meteorites. If I'm being honest I'm getting pretty fed up with everyone dismissing the impressive feats by saying it doesn't scale to anyone.

TBH there likely are more than a few meteor feats that should be at least reviewed for their accuracy.

@Rin; nobody is saying Fujitora is the strongest character in One Piece.

Zunisha's calc is actually above Fujitora's biggest meteorite.

Nobody said Fujitora could one-shot the Yonkou either. Not scaling them to the meteor feat does not imply that.

This has nothing to do with any other verse's meteor feats. Nobody is using the Argument from Incredulity fallacy to justify those.

I don't know how I'm supposed to explain this to you better...

@Damage

1) Or, again, hold his breath.

2) That's assuming he is fishman, which I already argued there is 0 implication of that being the case.

3) Yes, but Vander is a confirmed Fishman.

4) Dellinger also has horns and a fighting-fish fin, as well as eyes. Jack only has sharp teeth, and horns shared with his Mammoth fruit feature (probably fake seeing as how the tusks on his shoulders carry his blades).

5) Still doesn't refute my point that Jack has no implication of being fishman, let alone confirmation.

Dr.Fix said:
TBH there likely are more than a few meteor feats that should be at least reviewed for their accuracy.

While I agree with this we can't simply deny One Piece scaling because we don't feel like it. Otherwise we'd have to treat every other verse the same. Not to mention on the previous two meteorite threads Damage brought up the same points and everyone agreed to scaling them. Even multiple staff members.

Back