• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should probably stop the edits until everything has been finished and we divide up the work formally.

The rating for Baroque Workers and the rest of the Strawhats and other things I'll bring once this is finished. It's more of scaling revision for a few characters.

Damage's Sandbox covers that.

Okay well at the risk of sounding stupid what's a sandbox because I'm pretty sure its not somethign toddlers play in :S

My sandbox hasn't actually been updated in a while. I might need short recap on the appropriate ratings to put in there.

@Dr.Fix Think of it as a rough draft of sort where it allows multiple users to come and edits. That is what I think of it as...

Also, that sandbox is bit outdated.

Thank God cause I thought it was just me looking at it weird. Does every user have a sandbox or is that just one of Damage's blogs?

Sorry for all the questions. Apreciate the answers.

I somewhat remember the whole scaling so I'm gonna start with some edits, and if you don't mind, Damage, deleting the profiles that has been updated from your sandbox to save time so we know what's left.

@Calaca, I'll move the profiles that have been updated to a separate sandbox so we can keep track of them.

@Dr. Fix; anyone can create a sandbox. It's basically just a personal page that you can edit like a blog post (but not actually a blog post since people can't comment on it).

For profiles whose rating is unclear. Luffy is Low 7-B but my pc trolled me back when I tried to update it and I forgot.

Monet's profile has no discussion left and it's still outdated. Those profiles are the one I'll work on.

Damage3245 said:
My sandbox hasn't actually been updated in a while. I might need short recap on the appropriate ratings to put in there.
6-C: Zuu and the five emperors (I still think with the exception of Kaido they should have a likely or possibly added. Even Roger has something like that. Furthermore, a distinction should be made about the Gura fruit and WB/BB's AP being higher than durability), Garp, Sen Goku, Kong, Roger, Dragon

At least high 7-A, possibly 6-C: Jack, Queen, King (Pending profile creation)

At least high 7-A: Luffy, Duffy, Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri, Akainu, Akoiji, Kizaru, Fugi

Likely high 7-A: Marco

Possibly high 7-A: Ace, Jozu, Vista

7-A: Oven, Daifuku, Sanji, Zoro,

Others probably have a lot more info on other characters but figured I'd offer something since you asked.

If I remember the scaling at all for Post Timeskip...

Basically: 6-C (27GT) characters scale to Kaido, who is unquestionably more powerful than Zunisha (and all the other island-sized monstrosities that are hinted to be on the Grand Line that are visibly larger or equal in size to Zunisha).

Likely 6-C (>4.65GT but <<27GT) characters are the Original 3 Admirals + Sengoku and those who are implied to have faced the top tiers (Mihawk, Garp), and scale above Fujitora and Jack.

At least High 7-A, Likely 6-C for Jack, other Commanders and those that scales to them (Above the 7-A characters, and scaling to the 4.65GT feat and Doflamingo's birdcage 3.26GT)

7-A (119MT) for those who scale to Charlotte Oven's Hot Sea feat and those who have hurt him (WC Sanji, Capone, etc.)

7-A (???)- Luffy's Gear Third

7-B (14MT) characters that scales to Zoro and are comparable to him (like Sanji, Vergo, Pica, top tier of Doflamingo's crew)

Low 7-B (???) are weaker than the 7-B like Base Luffy and G2, Don Chinjao low tier of Doflamingo's crew such as Baby Five, Buffalo etc...

Still need to discuss the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates positions other than the Monster Trio and the Baroque Works's members I believe)

6-C scaling was discussed and the novel was brought up to justify 6-C Shirohige and therefore 6-C admirals. Likely 6-C is the current accepted rating for admirals while 6-C is for Yonko.

We discussed about the difference between Gura fruit's AP being higher than durability. They are sustaining the shockwave, there's nothing wrong with it. Shirohige getting damage from bullets and swords is a OP thing. I already said that unlike Bleach or DB, OP's characters don't get resistance to those things just because they have higher durability.

Possibly 6-C should be used for Katakuri and WCI Luffy. There's no way the weakest Calamity is stronger than the strongest Sweet Commander. The same goes for Marco.

The rest of Shirohige's commanders should be High 7-A, not Likely.

Zoro scales to Hawkins who scales to Law who scales to Doffy. We know where's Doffy at this point.

@Kobster

Most of the Strawhats are getting Low 7-B as we already discussed with Damage before.

Nami and Usopp has beaten Baby 5 and Buffalo, they scale to Franky Shogun.

Robin scales to Cavendish.

Franky scales to Ikaros Muchi who tanked a Sanji's kick.

Brook scales to BM's Homies.

Chopper scales above Nami and Usopp and should have 6-C Durability in his Guard Point for WCI.

I forget what Low 7-B is from again? I remember it was suggested Brook scale to half of Big Moms storm but idk remember another low 7-B calc unless it's from a type of scaling

@Calaca I don't know what you mean. The only mention form the novel we addressed here was it cited Kaido is the strongest, not WB

Thank you for the recaps guys - I will move over the profiles that are already updated to a separate sandbox, and update the remaining ones with the newly decided ratings.

Then once all the ones left in the sandbox are updated we can finish updating the actual profiles themselves.

@J the novel cited Whitebeard was the best pirate in the world, no one beat him at piracy. Kaido is more thug than pirate and is physically the strongest thing in the world which would win in a 1-1 fight even with Whitebeard.

@Damage, you're welcome, but unfortunately you have some conflicting reports :S

Hmmm - well, the ones that aren't decided yet fully I won't update yet. We'll just have a bit more discussion on those ones in particular.

Both Robin and Cavendish should be At least Low 7-B, with a likely higher for Robin because she hasn't fought all-out yet after the timeskip and higher for Cavendish since he's 2x stronger as Hakuba.

> and higher for Cavendish since he's 2x stronger as Hakuba.

Do you have a page confirmining Hakuba is twice as strong as Cavendish?

I don't know. The Viz saying Hakuba is twice the fighter that Cavendish is- especially the way the word 'twice' was bolded to really emphasized it- doesn't seem different from the translation I posted of Bastille saying Hakuba had twice the strength that Cavendish had. At least to me. If someone's twice the fighter you are, doesn't that mean all of their stats are two times better than yours?

I just think it is a bit vague; he was referring to Cavendish's skill with the sword, then he mentions Hakuba being twice the fighter he is, indicating it is more to do with his swordsmanship / skill.

I have found a few feats from WCI that may be worth a calc ( doubt they'd be upgrades but nice supporting feats)

@Damage But before that statement Bastille was seriously hyping up Hakuba's speed, so that could also factor into his "twice the fighter" remark. With Hakuba shown and portrayed to be far faster than Cavendish (so fast that he impressed someone like Sabo, who didn't even believe in Hakuba's hype from the rumors he'd heard before), doesn't the big increase in speed prove there's a 2x multiplier?

Back