• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

"Yo, something NEW happened? I hate it when they do that!"
My brain is fried right now and I can't tell if this is mocking my post or not
Anyway my problem is just that they're saying he has bad AP and what not when there's no proof of that. I'm not even mad at the fact they're downplaying him it's just that the reason they're downplaying him is nonsensical
He KOed Lucci with a casual attack and rendered Kizaru paraplegic for a few minutes with Star Gun as well, he was relatively impressive this arc, especially considering he never really went all out.

Last edited:
True that
Also, has Jinbe fought anyone at all in Egghead? I feel like he did basically nothing outside of taking Zoro away from Lucci and smokescreening Lucci as they left

My brain is fried right now and I can't tell if this is mocking my post or not
Anyway my problem is just that they're saying he has bad AP and what not when there's no proof of that. I'm not even mad at the fact they're downplaying him it's just that the reason they're downplaying him is nonsensical
He KOed Lucci with a casual attack and rendered Kizaru paraplegic for a few minutes with Star Gun as well, he was relatively impressive this arc, especially considering he never really went all out.
Probably boils down to the fact that the Admiral boys are clinging to the Kizaru mental nerf and acting as if a mentally healthy Kizaru would dog walk Luffy. Basically them saying "Luffy only rag dolled Kizaru cause he was mentally nerfed!" And cause he was covered in less injuries than Luffy.

Marco vs sanji
Sanji's pretty much got this one via speed and durability.
Lucci vs king
King wins via durability, unless Lucci can stall him out long enough with that ridiculous recovery.
Yamato vs law
Law wins via DF hax.
Jack vs atlas
Jack easily wins via Haki and Zoan powers, but that bomb might make it a draw.
Joyboy vs one piece
Is this Joy Boy vs everyone else in One Piece? If so, he loses.

Agree
King wins via durability, unless Lucci can stall him out long enough with that ridiculous recovery.
Agree
Law wins via DF hax.
Agree
Agree
Joyboy solo one piece 🥱

Law wins via DF hax.

Ngl I got lucci cause the recovery and yamato cause of haki plus higher physicals.

Didn't he literally sense elders haki and was continuously sensing them from very far away with zoro?

He's obs Haki seem quite decent... As the longer distance your able to sense... The more potent your obs Haki is

Marco vs sanji
Lucci vs king
Yamato vs law
Jack vs atlas
Joyboy vs one piece
Marco vs Sanji - As with Ace and Sabo, Marco is a particularly weird matchup for him because he can negate flames with his blue phoenix flames. Sanji with his flames nerfed probably can't beat Marco.
Lucci vs King - King mid diff and that's being generous, Lucci was HEAVILY injured by Leopard Hunt, and I doubt that's an attack that King couldn't take nor dish out. Add that to the fact that he can't hurt Flame on King (since, y'know, G4+CoA/ACoA Luffy and ACoA Zoro couldn't even do that), and King is possibly more versatile, and it's over quick.
Yamato vs Law - Tough, both have good AP, and both are quick fighters as well. Yamato definitely has better Haki, obviously, but Law is a bit more versatile and tactical. If Yamato lands her best attacks, Law is just injured, but he could likely withstand a good amount of attacks from her given his performance against Big Mom and Kaido. Meanwhile, if Law lands one of his best attacks on Yamato, she's likely finished right then and there. And even if she's not, she will be soon, because getting your organs shocked and busted by a large and very potent shockwave isn't exactly easy to recover from.
Jack vs Atlas - Lol

Zoro was likely considerably stronger when he fought Lucci than when he fought King, and Lucci was able to endure attacks from Nika Luffy, so I think that Lucci seems considerably more dangerous than King. 🙏

bulletrain.png

Zoro was likely considerably stronger when he fought Lucci than when he fought King
Because of the lack of injuries? Honestly, Zoro was trying significantly harder against King, considering he dropped Robert with a regular Buso move and wasn't in mortal danger at any point, plus he was still healthy enough to fight Nusjuro after the battle.

Because of a lack of injuries and continuous training and growth. 🙏
I would agree with that were it not for the fact that the training and growth is not enough to quantify a massive difference unless further evidence shows up.

Furthermore, even if he was injured, King had that guy on the ropes and pulling out some of his best moves. Zoro was fighting an opponent that was perpetually recovering energy and didn't even seem to get serious until the end.

Last edited:
I would agree with that, but the training and growth is not enough to quantify a massive difference unless further evidence shows up.
What about Lucci's awakened form being able to withstand multiple hits from awakened Gear 5 Luffy?

Yeah, Lucci downscales from G5 iirc
And he should likely downscale from Zoro as well, seeing how Huhuva Hunt dropped him from 95% to like, 10%.

0%, he just recovered from unconsciousness.
0% is literal death, wouldn't go that far. He passed out for a few seconds but after that he was still talking and standing for a bit, so he was definitely defeated for good there, but not exactly dead or anything. Could argue that he will be, since he was bleeding out heavily, though.

Because of the lack of injuries? Honestly, Zoro was trying significantly harder against King, considering he dropped Robert with a regular Buso move and wasn't in mortal danger at any point, plus he was still healthy enough to fight Nusjuro after the battle.
It wasn't regular buso, we can see very large sparks, plus he was already unleashing Enma earlier

Back