• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean, I guess he cut a chunk out of Akainu's throat, but that might've been Vista.
You're using a feat that shows Marco blatantly being unable to interact with Sakazuki's true body due to insufficient Haki to prove that they're close in power. I hope I don't have to explain why that's questionable at best.
That said, if you have proof of the Admirals actually harming him off raw AP, that's all I'm looking for.
Again, you're switching the goalpost.

Marco has attacked the Admirals and failed to do anything at all. The Admirals have not attacked Marco. How in the hell is that fighting evenly?

Except it's not because that's the entire point of Admirals. They are 3 monsters that help maintain the balance of the world. Them being anything higher than a mid diff away from people on Yamato's tier is ridiculous.
They're inferior to the Yonkou and one or two Warlords. Even a sick and dying Whitebeard was superior to the Admirals. They had to call all 3 Admirals and all 7 Warlords and all the Vice Admirals and an army over one Yonkou crew. Yamato fought Kaidou and lived. It really isn't odd.

They're inferior to the Yonkou and one or two Warlords. Even a sick and dying Whitebeard was superior to the Admirals.
The only Yonko who are superior to the Admirals are Shanks, maybe Oldbeard, and full power Kaidou. The rest are debatable. The Admirals outshined Whitebeard in every single interaction they had with each other. The only time he landed a hit on Sakazuki was when he was off-guard and he still got up right after to take off half of his face.
They had to call all 3 Admirals and all 7 Warlords and all the Vice Admirals and an army over one Yonkou crew
The only Admiral who got up to actually fight was Sakazuki. For 90% of the war they sat on their chairs and did absolutely nothing. The 7 Warlords also did nothing but fight each other. The Vice Admirals were fighting the rest of the COMMANDERS.

Sakazuki alone stood against Whitebeards entire top commanders including the Marco who is somehow on that level and won.
Yamato fought Kaidou and lived. It really isn't odd.
So did Kin'emon. Her feats against Kaidou are equivalent to Vista's "feats" against Mihawk. The same Vista who needed to gang up on Sakazuki to have any semblance of a chance. While what she did was somewhat impressive, it's not anywhere near enough to but her close to the Admirals in power. I don't even know why I'm entertaining this.
Wait, none of them directly attacked him the whole time?
Not a single one. Borsalino did and he got blown up, being forced to regenerate. "He's a regeneration archetype" is honestly just a cope that people use to look over any anti-feats.

The only Yonko who are superior to the Admirals are Shanks, maybe Oldbeard, and full power Kaidou. The rest are debatable.
Luffy, Big Mom, and Blackbeard are all superior.
1st link doesn't work, and the other 2 are just Kuzan using DF powers and Akainu using DF powers.
The only time he landed a hit on Sakazuki was when he was off-guard and he still got up right after to take off half of his face.
Kinda funny that WB managed to sneak up on him, I never understood that.

Nonetheless, the face melting is not an AP feat, it's heat shit, and WB kept fighting after that.
Is there a scan for the end of the fight?
So did Kin'emon. Her feats against Kaidou are equivalent to Vista's "feats" against Mihawk. The same Vista who needed to gang up on Sakazuki to have any semblance of a chance. While what she did was somewhat impressive, it's not anywhere near enough to but her close to the Admirals in power.
Never disrespect Vista again, he's Roger level.
I don't even know why I'm entertaining this.
Then don't. It's clear you're not enjoying this.
Not a single one.
Wild.
That certainly shows Marco and an explosion of some kind.
"He's a regeneration archetype" is honestly just a cope that people use to look over any anti-feats.
If I said that it was obviously a joke, and if I didn't there was no reason to bring it up.

Back