• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

"Yo, something NEW happened? I hate it when they do that!"
My brain is fried right now and I can't tell if this is mocking my post or not
Anyway my problem is just that they're saying he has bad AP and what not when there's no proof of that. I'm not even mad at the fact they're downplaying him it's just that the reason they're downplaying him is nonsensical
He KOed Lucci with a casual attack and rendered Kizaru paraplegic for a few minutes with Star Gun as well, he was relatively impressive this arc, especially considering he never really went all out.

Last edited:
True that
Also, has Jinbe fought anyone at all in Egghead? I feel like he did basically nothing outside of taking Zoro away from Lucci and smokescreening Lucci as they left

My brain is fried right now and I can't tell if this is mocking my post or not
Anyway my problem is just that they're saying he has bad AP and what not when there's no proof of that. I'm not even mad at the fact they're downplaying him it's just that the reason they're downplaying him is nonsensical
He KOed Lucci with a casual attack and rendered Kizaru paraplegic for a few minutes with Star Gun as well, he was relatively impressive this arc, especially considering he never really went all out.
Probably boils down to the fact that the Admiral boys are clinging to the Kizaru mental nerf and acting as if a mentally healthy Kizaru would dog walk Luffy. Basically them saying "Luffy only rag dolled Kizaru cause he was mentally nerfed!" And cause he was covered in less injuries than Luffy.

Back