• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

@XDragnoir
So u want me to believe that luffy can read Pacifista's mind (The Kuma clones) when Luffy dodged the light speed attack? so luffy and any obs haki users can read the non living robots minds?
Coz its very obvious that luffy is predicting the future a lil bit of it.

Also luffy deflecting an axe coming toward Shirahoshi from far away (when luffy + others in the forest place under Fishman island)
First, they're cyborgs, not robots, we have no idea how much of their brain is or isn't mechanical to my knowledge.

Second, Basic Kenbu isn't limited to reading minds, that's one of the main components but not the only one, read what I wrote instead of using strawmans.

Third, have you read One Piece? Luffy and every one in the damn verse can dodge stuff years before they unlock Kenbu, why are you assuming every dodging feat in the verse is 100% reliant on Kenbu? Go read Luffy vs Kuro or something like that, idk.

Well I don’t know what the f type of show they’ve seen if they think that ability is anywhere near being analytical predictions
I really didn't plan to comment but like, can you just stop being condescending for a moment? No, a few weeks at least, although a few months would be even better.

You're not the owner of the truth about One Piece, they can disagree with whatever you say regardless of wtf it is, the fact you're jumping to conclusions here without knowing what they said or agreed with is the worst kind of attitude to have in any debate, twice as much because they in fact said it isn't analytical prediction, so you're doubly wrong.

First, they're cyborgs, not robots, we have no idea how much of their brain is or isn't mechanical to my knowledge.

Second, Basic Kenbu isn't limited to reading minds, that's one of the main components but not the only one, read what I wrote instead of using strawmans.

Third, have you read One Piece? Luffy and every one in the damn verse can dodge stuff years before they unlock Kenbu, why are you assuming every dodging feat in the verse is 100% reliant on Kenbu? Go read Luffy vs Kuro or something like that, idk.
Before i answer the 3 questions.
What i have gathered from u so far is u want us to believe that the normal obs (non advance haki) does not make u predict the future which i hardly disagree it has been implied 100s of chapters that it does make u see/read a bit or a moment of the future.

Now 1. Idk if its been confirmed that they are cyborgs or not but if it does that does not mean they have non robotic mind/computer, so they still have robotic things. you say "their brain is or isn't mechanical to my knowledge" .its funny on what u said coz all we saw from them is only getting a command and acts 100% robots and i believe its stated that they cannot think of their own i mean duh we do see that too unless u want to prove me wrong and give me a statement that they can think normally or limited thinking u can go ahead and show me.

2. Well Kenbu has prediction and its one of the main components other than the other things and yes i meant the basic kenbu. in case of the kuma clones the most logical thing is luffy did predict bit of the future to dodge the laser beam. its confirmed many times that kenbu can let u predict the future before the advanced one.

3. Have i read one piece? trust me i know way more than u do in one piece. I know people dodge laser beam without haki duh and i know luffy was near light speed pre timeskip. why am i assuming it was haki? coz Sentomaru said luffy was using HAKI unless u want me to believe that luffy was FTL+ (like 3+ times faster) the moment we hit the timeskip calling laser beams slow?

Last edited:
I really didn't plan to comment but like, can you just stop being condescending for a moment? No, a few weeks at least, although a few months would be even better.

You're not the owner of the truth about One Piece, they can disagree with whatever you say regardless of wtf it is, the fact you're jumping to conclusions here without knowing what they said or agreed with is the worst kind of attitude to have in any debate, twice as much because they in fact said it isn't analytical prediction, so you're doubly wrong.
Nothing I said was condescending, that was my expression of annoyedness of having to wake up to in my view to full on bs (as you even did literally lie, saying the heard their thoughts with the sensing voice thing). From my point of view you’ve been ignoring 95% of everything and focusing on the 5% to say that’s it’s analytical predictions

they can disagree with whatever you say regardless of wtf it is
ok and? Did I say they can’t?
the fact you're jumping to conclusions here without knowing what they said or agreed with is the worst kind of attitude to have in any debate
I don’t do debates. And I’m not talking about them who you talked to specifically, I’m talking about in general the mindset you would have to come to the conclusion that it is analytical predictions with the amount of information and evidence that’s it isn’t (As in it doesn't matter who agrees with you, the evidence that it's not analytical is still there)

You viewing it as a “debate” is the problem, I’m just explaining how it isn’t any where near analytical predictions with the information we have and wouldn’t understand how people would view it as such

I was kinda lowkey agreesive tho in my earlier post 😅 but ayy I can’t really control that, as it would kinda change what I’m trying to say 🙈

Last edited:
Before i answer the 3 questions.
What i have gathered from u so far is u want us to believe that the normal obs (non advance haki) does not make u predict the future
Which means you really didn't read what I wrote even I single time, the discussion wasn't about predicting the future, it was about literally seeing it as Divination requires.

Now 1. Idk if its been confirmed that they are cyborgs or not but if it does that does not mean they have non robotic mind/computer, so they still have robotic things. you say "their brain is or isn't mechanical to my knowledge" .its funny on what u said coz all we saw from them is only getting a command and acts 100% robots and i believe its stated that they cannot think of their own i mean duh we do see that too unless u want to prove me wrong and give me a statement that they can think normally or limited thinking u can go ahead and show me.
Given you will claim you know more than me about OP slightly after this, how are you not aware that they're cyborgs? Did you jump Sabaody and not read Egghead? They being clones that went through cyborgnization (just like the Original Kuma) has been known by months now even ignoring Sabaody.

But this doesn't matter, they don't need to read minds to dodge stuff, drop this strawman.

Also, burden is on you to prove that their brain is fully mechanical, not on me.

2. Well Kenbu has prediction and its one of the main components other than the other things and yes i meant the basic kenbu. in case of the kuma clones the most logical thing is luffy did predict bit of the future to dodge the laser beam. its confirmed many times that kenbu can let u predict the future before the advanced one.
As I said above, you clearly didn't understand the discussion as it wasn't about predicting the future, but outright being able to see it, which only Advanced does.

Like, predicting ≠ seeing, this shouldn't be hard to get.

3. Have i read one piece? trust me i know way more than u do in one piece. I know people dodge laser beam without haki duh and i know luffy was near light speed pre timeskip. why am i assuming it was haki? coz Sentomaru said luffy was using HAKI unless u want me to believe that luffy was FTL+ (like 3+ times faster) the moment we hit the timeskip calling laser beams slow?
I don't think that feat was calculated at FTL+? Not sure really, but anyway, what's the point here? This added absolutely nothing to what I wrote on the 3rd point and like, Luffy dodged a beam from a Pacifista in the pre-timeskip while closer than this post-TS feat.

But let me say this again, and I will try to be as clear as possible:

Basic Kenbu can't see the future but it can do more than mind reading, so dodging attacks from actual robots (which the Pacifista aren't) is still possible through the use of Kenbu and would still be possible regardless because they have done similar feats even earlier, as I said above.

The conclusion as I said before, is that the two categories for Precognition aren't enough to describe what Kenbu and similar abilities can do (in OP itself the Breath falls under the same problem), so I definitely plan to try a revision for the ability in the future.

Which means you really didn't read what I wrote even I single time, the discussion wasn't about predicting the future, it was about literally seeing it as Divination requires.

Given you will claim you know more than me about OP slightly after this, how are you not aware that they're cyborgs? Did you jump Sabaody and not read Egghead? They being clones that went through cyborgnization (just like the Original Kuma) has been known by months now even ignoring Sabaody.

But this doesn't matter, they don't need to read minds to dodge stuff, drop this strawman.

Also, burden is on you to prove that their brain is fully mechanical, not on me.

As I said above, you clearly didn't understand the discussion as it wasn't about predicting the future, but outright being able to see it, which only Advanced does.

Like, predicting ≠ seeing, this shouldn't be hard to get.

I don't think that feat was calculated at FTL+? Not sure really, but anyway, what's the point here? This added absolutely nothing to what I wrote on the 3rd point and like, Luffy dodged a beam from a Pacifista in the pre-timeskip while closer than this post-TS feat.

But let me say this again, and I will try to be as clear as possible:

Basic Kenbu can't see the future but it can do more than mind reading, so dodging attacks from actual robots (which the Pacifista aren't) is still possible through the use of Kenbu and would still be possible regardless because they have done similar feats even earlier, as I said above.

The conclusion as I said before, is that the two categories for Precognition aren't enough to describe what Kenbu and similar abilities can do (in OP itself the Breath falls under the same problem), so I definitely plan to try a revision for the ability in the future.
First of all what do u mean by "strawman"? Are u insulting me or something? Coz i dont get it

About the pacfista being cyborgs i mean they look like it but was it stated? I do see them like cyborg but i remember zoro asking kuma if he is a cyborg but he said its more than that or to make it short didnt actualy confirmed it.
So you go ahead and give me a statment that they are a cyborgs.

Also me proving u about wether they have a brain or computer? Its actually You who needs to actually prove it coz so far they have been proven to have a robotic brain rather than normal brain it has more evidance than what ur out of nowhere assumtion is, So You go ahead and prove it. Other than that it doeant make any sense.
"Whats the point here??"
Are you following along and understanding this ? I can make it easier for u to understand sure.
Your the one who opened his mouth for me to show u luffy using haki to dodge the laser beams and not me. So let me help you the point here is luffy can predict a momment of the future to dodge a laser beam from a non living no thinking cybrog. (with robot mind)
(Edit)
Also didnt luffy got a vision when he was facing mihawk in MF? He actually saw a momment of the future a vision where his hands got sliced? So yeah basic obs haki only makes u see a vision and not a full picutre few secs like an advanced haki thats the difference for me hope it make sense.

Last edited:
This is what the ability means tho
divination
the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means.
The "by looking into the future itself" part isn't just by seeing via their eyes or something, you can "see" dreams even tho their on your mind
Basic Kenbu can't see the future
They imagine the future of their opponents... But technically they are still seeing the future... Just a minor/limited future sight

This is even explained here that it's just a more potent/clear basic obs haki that makes him see the actual future
0860-010.png

Hear and See
The ability to sense the presence of others. By enhancing this ability, one can avoid attacks from blind spots, and read the number of enemies and what they are going to do next. The "mind net" of the sky islands is a similar power.
Future Foresight
Those who have mastered the art of "the color of seeing and hearing" are able to foresee the future a little further. They know in advance what the other person will do next, what they will say, and even how they will respond.
And here it explains the difference... Longer duration and more information of the future (which becomes literal future sight). (there can be future sights that can see a future while future sighting, some that can see the future but not know exactly when it's about to happen in real time and it would still be future sight but a more potent or different version of the future sight from observation haki) overall tho.. Gaining knowledge of the future, is seeing the future in a way and literally is Divination

Also predicting/guessing your every move infinitely (intelligence or an ability that gets you that information) is analytical prediction behaving like divination, as then they would kinda know the future but with much more effort/not by supernatural and would still be limited in other ways... Lowkey rambling now tho

ur so original, monkey
I know... I'm so original that I didn't even remember people using that on you 🐵 but now I do... I think I i remember deceived or someone saying it to you 🐵

But my originality comes from the intent of using that word 😎 and no one can use it like me... In the same different way 🐵

I need to go sleep now fr...

King do be trolly kek.

But yeah literally the only two multipliers Luffy has iirc are for Compression attacks (which is 4 times) and two limbed strikes (which is 2 times), and to clarify, two limbed strikes is for when he hits someone with either both of his feet or both of his hands at the same time.

Also damn was this week's episode freaking dope AF, I loved all the added scenes and the directing and pacing felt wonderful imo. I absolutely adore the scene of Blackbeard and Kuzan laughing, top quality meme material right there, and the garp fight looked so sick, really showing off what Kaido said with Haki transcends all by how Garp casually just destroying any ice on him by just sparking his Haki, and my boy Bepo was gassed up in his Sulong form by bopping Blackbeard and his gang. He must've learned Kung Fu from his cousin Po with how he sauced up Van Auger.

Also the One Piece Remake is looking so damn promising, the shots they showed look so clean and I bet the animation is gonna be so clean. From what I've heard they're also gonna make it exactly as brutal as the manga, so this adaptation is likely gonna be the most direct adaptation One Piece will get.

Last edited:
Judge: "WHAT DOES HE REALLY MEAN TO YOU... STRAW HAT LUFFY?! This is an inescapable den of danger... the territory of Big Mom, Emperor of the Sea!!! Did you really risk your lives just to take HIM back?! Sanji is the failure of Germa!! He busies himself with menial cooking! He has no royal pride! He is swayed by pointless emotions and exposes himself to danger for the sake of the weak! His mentality is soft! He is flawed as a soldier! HE IS A FAILURE!!!"

Luffy: "SO LONG!! THANKS FOR THE BACKUP!!"

Judge: "Why don't you answer me... STRAW HAT?!!"

Luffy: "That was weird. Why was he just listing off all of your best qualities?"

Chopper: "Right?"

Sanji: "That definitely wasn't what he thought he was doing!!"

Jinbe: "Bwa ha ha ha ha! You guys are the best!"

And they really are, damn.

Garp (Egghead Arc)

Vs

Marco, Yamato, and Lucci (Awakened)

Who y'all got?
We already know he can bypass Marco's regen, so he would eventually KO him
Lucci would probably get KOed with a Blue Hole or something like that considering what Zoro's attack did to him
Yamato would be the hardest for him to take down considering how many hits she could take from Kaido, but he could eventually wear her down.
Hard part is handling all three of them at once since none of them are slouches and are all incredibly agile

I don't think their agility is THAT big of an advantage for the other side tbh.

Not only can Garp make any of his punches have absolutely MASSIVE AOE due to his absurd haki output, but he's got Soru good enough to outpace Kuzan. I think Garp could probably Soru -----> Blue Hole any of them individually with little chance of counterplay.

Last edited:
So, this is Luffy's profile. In it, it has two keys that somewhat confuse me: Wano Act 2 and Raid on Onigashima. My problem is that the Wano Act 2 key includes plenty of things in Wano Act 3, which is extremely strange. Why does Wano Act 2 Luffy include feats and events from Wano Act 3/Raid on Onigashima? Especially since as far as I can tell, before Post Time Skip Luffy was split, they had Post-Udon and Post-Haoshoku as keys, which would work a lot better with an additional Gear 5/Post Devil Fruit Awakening key. And even if there is a legitimate reason for this, I still think it is extremely confusing and should at least have a note on what the differences are, since they do not align with the actual Acts that Oda created. Alternatively, the name could just be changed from Wano Act 2 to something else idk.

So, this is Luffy's profile. In it, it has two keys that somewhat confuse me: Wano Act 2 and Raid on Onigashima. My problem is that the Wano Act 2 key includes plenty of things in Wano Act 3, which is extremely strange. Why does Wano Act 2 Luffy include feats and events from Wano Act 3/Raid on Onigashima? Especially since as far as I can tell, before Post Time Skip Luffy was split, they had Post-Udon and Post-Haoshoku as keys, which would work a lot better with an additional Gear 5/Post Devil Fruit Awakening key. And even if there is a legitimate reason for this, I still think it is extremely confusing and should at least have a note on what the differences are, since they do not align with the actual Acts that Oda created. Alternatively, the name could just be changed from Wano Act 2 to something else idk.
You answered your questions with the last sentence. Key names aren't really as important so it was never seen as an issue, especially considering how many other major profile fixes that need to be handled first. Priorities, y'know?

You answered your questions with the last sentence. Key names aren't really as important so it was never seen as an issue, especially considering how many other major profile fixes that need to be handled first. Priorities, y'know?
I...didn't answer my questions with my last sentence. I'm still not sure what Act 2 encompasses compared to Raid on Onigashima and I still want to have that name changed. If it's just Act 2 because of lack of interest in changing it, I'll probably consider opening a very small CRT just for this, either to change the name, create more accurate keys or have someone explain what Act 2 covers in chapters and have that put into a note.

I...didn't answer my questions with my last sentence. I'm still not sure what Act 2 encompasses compared to Raid on Onigashima and I still want to have that name changed. If it's just Act 2 because of lack of interest in changing it, I'll probably consider opening a very small CRT just for this, either to change the name, create more accurate keys or have someone explain what Act 2 covers in chapters and have that put into a note.
It's first post katakuri fight to end of wano act 1 (Fifth emperor Luffy)... Then wano act 2 starts which is where luffy starts learning/training his haki and stuff all to the beginning of the raid on onigashima, which also most likely will later on merge with egghead as it does with luffy's vivrecard
History
Before 00: Participates in the raid on Onigashima and fights Kaido one-on-one.
Before 00: Activates "Gear 5" and defeats Kaido.
Before 00: Bounty rises to 3 billion Berries, making him one of the Four Emperors.
Before 00: Shares his "Dream's End" with his comrades.
Before 00: Encounters Bonney and lands on Egghead.
Before 00: Re-matches CP0's Rob Lucci and overwhelms him with "Gear 5."
Before 00: Barricades himself in Egghead, using "Greed" as a shield.
Before 00: Re-matches Kizaru and is more than evenly matched
I'm still not sure what Act 2 encompasses compared to Raid on Onigashima
It's not that hard/confusing to understand in my view... It's literally the start of act 2 to then beginning of Raid on Onigashima key
and I still want to have that name changed
What name would be better?

The profile tho should split the abilities into the 3 different keys I feel like... I just wasn't fully confident in splitting that as I didn't know the full timeline of everything for his abilities

Edit: Ohh I can see now the confusion in luffy's justifications on his keys 🤔 maybe change to wano act 2 and 3 to then Awakening key or something?

Last edited:
It's first post katakuri fight to end of wano act 1 (Fifth emperor Luffy)... Then wano act 2 starts which is where luffy starts learning/training his haki and stuff all to the beginning of the raid on onigashima, which also most likely will later on merge with egghead as it does with luffy's vivrecard

It's not that hard/confusing to understand in my view... It's literally the start of act 2 to then beginning of Raid on Onigashima key

What name would be better?

The profile tho should split the abilities into the 3 different keys I feel like... I just wasn't fully confident in splitting that as I didn't know the full timeline of everything for his abilities

Edit: Ohh I can see now the confusion in luffy's justifications on his keys 🤔 maybe change to wano act 2 and 3 to then Awakening key or something?
I'm not sure, since it depends on what you would want to have the keys up to in terms of chapters, though I do think it would be easier to have pre-awakening/wano act 2 to 3 and post-awakening as two keys. The other thing could just be adding a note on the profile stating which chapters encompass the "act 2" key.

Back