• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

@XDragnoir
So u want me to believe that luffy can read Pacifista's mind (The Kuma clones) when Luffy dodged the light speed attack? so luffy and any obs haki users can read the non living robots minds?
Coz its very obvious that luffy is predicting the future a lil bit of it.

Also luffy deflecting an axe coming toward Shirahoshi from far away (when luffy + others in the forest place under Fishman island)
First, they're cyborgs, not robots, we have no idea how much of their brain is or isn't mechanical to my knowledge.

Second, Basic Kenbu isn't limited to reading minds, that's one of the main components but not the only one, read what I wrote instead of using strawmans.

Third, have you read One Piece? Luffy and every one in the damn verse can dodge stuff years before they unlock Kenbu, why are you assuming every dodging feat in the verse is 100% reliant on Kenbu? Go read Luffy vs Kuro or something like that, idk.

Well I don’t know what the f type of show they’ve seen if they think that ability is anywhere near being analytical predictions
I really didn't plan to comment but like, can you just stop being condescending for a moment? No, a few weeks at least, although a few months would be even better.

You're not the owner of the truth about One Piece, they can disagree with whatever you say regardless of wtf it is, the fact you're jumping to conclusions here without knowing what they said or agreed with is the worst kind of attitude to have in any debate, twice as much because they in fact said it isn't analytical prediction, so you're doubly wrong.

First, they're cyborgs, not robots, we have no idea how much of their brain is or isn't mechanical to my knowledge.

Second, Basic Kenbu isn't limited to reading minds, that's one of the main components but not the only one, read what I wrote instead of using strawmans.

Third, have you read One Piece? Luffy and every one in the damn verse can dodge stuff years before they unlock Kenbu, why are you assuming every dodging feat in the verse is 100% reliant on Kenbu? Go read Luffy vs Kuro or something like that, idk.
Before i answer the 3 questions.
What i have gathered from u so far is u want us to believe that the normal obs (non advance haki) does not make u predict the future which i hardly disagree it has been implied 100s of chapters that it does make u see/read a bit or a moment of the future.

Now 1. Idk if its been confirmed that they are cyborgs or not but if it does that does not mean they have non robotic mind/computer, so they still have robotic things. you say "their brain is or isn't mechanical to my knowledge" .its funny on what u said coz all we saw from them is only getting a command and acts 100% robots and i believe its stated that they cannot think of their own i mean duh we do see that too unless u want to prove me wrong and give me a statement that they can think normally or limited thinking u can go ahead and show me.

2. Well Kenbu has prediction and its one of the main components other than the other things and yes i meant the basic kenbu. in case of the kuma clones the most logical thing is luffy did predict bit of the future to dodge the laser beam. its confirmed many times that kenbu can let u predict the future before the advanced one.

3. Have i read one piece? trust me i know way more than u do in one piece. I know people dodge laser beam without haki duh and i know luffy was near light speed pre timeskip. why am i assuming it was haki? coz Sentomaru said luffy was using HAKI unless u want me to believe that luffy was FTL+ (like 3+ times faster) the moment we hit the timeskip calling laser beams slow?

Last edited:
I really didn't plan to comment but like, can you just stop being condescending for a moment? No, a few weeks at least, although a few months would be even better.

You're not the owner of the truth about One Piece, they can disagree with whatever you say regardless of wtf it is, the fact you're jumping to conclusions here without knowing what they said or agreed with is the worst kind of attitude to have in any debate, twice as much because they in fact said it isn't analytical prediction, so you're doubly wrong.
Nothing I said was condescending, that was my expression of annoyedness of having to wake up to in my view to full on bs. From my point of view you’ve been ignoring 95% of everything and focusing on the 5% to say that’s it’s analytical predictions

they can disagree with whatever you say regardless of wtf it is
ok and? Did I say they can’t?
the fact you're jumping to conclusions here without knowing what they said or agreed with is the worst kind of attitude to have in any debate
I don’t do debates. And I’m not talking about them who you talked to specifically, I’m talking about in general the mindset you would have to come to the conclusion that it is analytical predictions with the amount of information and evidence that’s it isn’t

You viewing it as a “debate” is the problem, I’m just explaining how it isn’t any where near analytical predictions with the information we have and wouldn’t understand how people would view it as such

I was kinda lowkey agreesive tho in my earlier post 😅 but ayy I can’t really control that, as it would change what I’m trying to say 🙈

Back