• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Maybe no one is born to hate something, they have to be taught to hate it, unless hody really was born hating humans
Rosinante and Doflamingo kind of disproved this.

Despite his parents teaching him otherwise, Doffy was still evil and harbored hate toward everyone. Even Rosinante had no clue how he ended up that way.
35xgjmt9su9d1.jpeg
d97880e5a416e94b5201fab053b25af8b07b721d.jpg

Despite his parents teaching him otherwise, Doffy was still evil and harbored hate toward everyone.
I think it's a case of "my parents taught me X, the world is clearly Y", Doffy saw the worst side of humanity with his own eye(s) as a kid.

IMO, from that point onwards he would hate everyone regardless of what happened, but Trebol giving him that gun allowed him to manifest his hatred as violence against those he thought were at fault.

Back