• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Im sorry, this is a long time since i didnt follow this site

So
How many calcs and scalings will be changed after Egghead?

Are there new calcs?

Yes I have
no.png

From Blue Deep:

Foresee the enemy's moves!
The user reads the opponent's mind and can sense his next move! It is an ability that can allow the user to avoid an enemy's attacks, foresees movements to land an attack and react to all kinds of situations.

Nothing about looking into the future here, so it clearly isn't what Enel and his Priests do.
This is a more accurate translation
Read the hearts and minds of opponents and sense the next action they will take! This ability can be applied in a variety of situations, such as avoiding an enemy's attack or foreseeing his/her movement to attack.

mind
heart
less common:
spirit
friend
vitality
the meaning of a phrase (riddle, etc.)
Chinese "Heart" constellation (one of the 28 mansions)
inner strength

They aren’t literally reading their thoughts
What? That's literally what the page says, I didn't limit anything, I quoted the source itself.
… stop

They know their opponent's next move, it's different from knowing the future.

There's a subtle difference, I hope you get it.
They know the future of their opponents next moves, I’ve already said what the difference is between advanced and non advanced

??? Even your translation still says minds, what exactly changed?

LMAO. That's all you have to say? Like, you're just gonna say the wiki page is wrong and that's it?
If that's how you interpret that, I'm not going to explain anymore then I already have 🙉

Read their heart/mind = know their future moves (if you know their future, you can Imagine/see it in your mind) = obs haki

Hearing/seeing people's thoughts > guessing their future move = Analytical prediction

So basically they see the future but differently and only the future of their opponent.

Last edited:
Read their heart/mind = know their future moves (if you know their future, you can Imagine/see it in your mind) = obs haki

Hearing/seeing people's thoughts > guessing their future move = Analytical prediction
What is the difference between reading minds and hearing thoughts? These two things are synonyms no matter how you look at it.

To the point Koby explicitly refers to hearing voices in his head when he awakened Kenbu, with Kaido making a pretty similar comment in Wano.

You're trying to create a difference solely based on semantics when in practice the two terms you're using are interchangeable.

And again, you're saying the damn wiki page is wrong, it explicitly says Divination has to see the future itself, knowing the next move based or reading minds doesn't fit this criteria.

So basically they see the future but differently and only the future of their opponent.
Anyway, I discussed this offsite and had other OP supporters agree Divination isn't the correct ability for Kenbu (not talking about Advanced here, obviously), so I guess I will just agree to disagree with you and add that I may create a CRT for OP and the Precog page eventually.

What is the difference between reading minds and hearing thoughts? These two things are synonyms no matter how you look at it.
that’s how OBSERVATION HAKI works… not how it should work based on your headcanon, by reading their mind (not literally as it’s says by reading their will/heart and presence) they know the future moves of their opponent,,, Rayleigh literally says via Luffy being attuned to the emotions of living things, he’s able to sense the next action someone will take… nothing at all by observing one’s mind or hearing their thoughts

To the point Koby explicitly refers to hearing voices in his head when he awakened Kenbu, with Kaido making a pretty similar comment in Wano
Either enhanced senses or the same way Zoro senses ones “breath” it’s not literal… the voice here means their life or presence… every living thing emits a type of “voice” (living presence)
You're trying to create a difference solely based on semantics when in practice the two terms you're using are interchangeable.
No I’m creating the differences solely based on the difference they literally said that differentiates, Advanced with non advanced… literally read it again… they are the same abilities but advanced is the more potent/clear, enabling them to see further and more into the future
And again, you're saying the damn wiki page is wrong, it explicitly says Divination has to see the future itself, knowing the next move based or reading minds doesn't fit this criteria.
No I’m not, you’re just not understanding it… I like how your stuck in the whole reading minds part when it’s literally been stated multiple times that it’s more than that

They see/know the future by reading their “mind” that’s how haki works… advanced does the same thing
Anyway, I discussed this offsite and had other OP supporters agree Divination isn't the correct ability for Kenbu
Well I don’t know what the f type of show they’ve seen if they think that ability is anywhere near being analytical predictions
so I guess I will just agree to disagree with you and add that I may create a CRT for OP and the Precog page eventually.
Absolutely insane. Like there’s actually no way… even with all of the things I have brought up, people somehow will still question it? Like I swear some people need the creator himself to come and explain everything in a kids book

Literally the statement I got that differences between advanced forms to non advanced forms, it’s literally says common things people should know for beginners of one piece…
*THEBASICSofONEPIECE

Q1
悪魔の実を食べると人はどうなってしまうのか?

Q2
鏡も剣も効かない自然系能力者を倒す術は?

Q3
冒険者達が〝偉大なる航路〟を進むのはなぜか?

Q4
ルフィ達がめざす「ラフテル」とはどこにあるのか?

Q5
「扉絵連載」とは?本編との関係性は?

今さら聞けない『ONEPIECE』の基礎知識
『ONEPIECE』のストーリーや世界観を深く知るには欠かせない、5つの基礎をQ&A形式で伝授!『ONEPIECE』初心者は必ずチェックしておこう。

139_ONEPIECEmagazineVol.17|特集●1から追いつくONEPIECE
—————————————
THEBASICSofONEPIECE

Q1
What happens to people who eat devil's fruit?

Q2
How do you defeat a person with natural abilities for whom neither guns nor swords work?

Q3
Why do adventurers follow the "Great Passage"?

Q4
Where is the "Raftel" that Luffy and his friends are aiming for?

Q5
What is the "door picture serialization"? How does it relate to the main story?

Basic knowledge of "ONEPIECE" that you can't ask now
Five basics
of "ONEPIECE" in Q&A format, which are indispensable for a deep understanding of the story and worldview of "ONEPIECE"! Be sure to check it out if you are a beginner of "ONEPIECE".

139_ONEPIECEmagazineVol.17|Feature Article●Catching up with ONEPIECE from scratch*
I think they might need something below beginner lvl cause ain’t no way…

@XDragnoir
So u want me to believe that luffy can read Pacifista's mind (The Kuma clones) when Luffy dodged the light speed attack? so luffy and any obs haki users can read the non living robots minds?
Coz its very obvious that luffy is predicting the future a lil bit of it.

Also luffy deflecting an axe coming toward Shirahoshi from far away (when luffy + others in the forest place under Fishman island)

Last edited:
Yall gotta be the lamest mfs ever to where nobody here spoke about the literal new anime revamp that's approaching when tonight was the release night for information
Ayy I just woke up 🐵… and now I’m kinda confused

The artstyle of the animation… is manga styled?

I like how much details and accuracy they’re bringing to the anime from the manga… creating a whole 3d map of the places with insane details is W 🔥

Hopefully it will at least be somewhat better than the original anime

The only thing im worried about now is the VAs like our VAs are so old like almost reaching 70s.
I know this is gonna be hard but i wish they will find young VAs for the crew i hope they at least find ones very similar to them. coz its gonna be a very long story/show where it will take years we are talking about 10+ years. The current VA will reach their 80s and their voice will lose alot of weight.
Its a very hard decision but it must be done.
I mean many people in the world can voice act Goofy , Donald duck and mickey mouse 😂so its hopefully not that hard.

The only thing im worried about now is the VAs like our VAs are so old like almost reaching 70s.
I know this is gonna be hard but i wish they will find young VAs for the crew i hope they at least find ones very similar to them. coz its gonna be a very long story/show where it will take years we are talking about 10+ years. The current VA will reach their 80s and their voice will lose alot of weight.
Its a very hard decision but it must be done.
I mean many people in the world can voice act Goofy , Donald duck and mickey mouse 😂so its hopefully not that hard.
Yee… finding new voices will be quite tricky I believe also… hopefully they can get that part right

I think it is confirmed that all the va will be new but not too sure

Yee… finding new voices will be quite tricky I believe also… hopefully they can get that part right

I think it is confirmed that all the va will be new but not too sure
They did indeed mention that.
I hope they were hinting that for the crew too. also The One piece is made for both new gen and old gen so it make sense to make slight differences for this one to have new VAs I mean lets be honest its mostly made for new gen

@XDragnoir
So u want me to believe that luffy can read Pacifista's mind (The Kuma clones) when Luffy dodged the light speed attack? so luffy and any obs haki users can read the non living robots minds?
Coz its very obvious that luffy is predicting the future a lil bit of it.

Also luffy deflecting an axe coming toward Shirahoshi from far away (when luffy + others in the forest place under Fishman island)
Pacifista aren’t just robot brains, they’re organic beings just like seraphim.

That’s called intent sensing. Sensing bad intention

Pacifista aren’t just robot brains, they’re organic beings just like seraphim.

That’s called intent sensing. Sensing bad intention
How do u know? ur assuming tbh (on the pacificta having a mind to think of)
Also no i dont think they are like the seraphims and i dont think they have souls too and they dont think and only takes orders.
Coz in the case of seraphims lucci said or the others said that they can think with a limit but never were said to the normal pacificta they only take orders and do it just like a normal robot.

Last edited:
How do u know? ur assuming tbh (on the pacificta having a mind to think of)
Also no i dont think they are like the seraphims and i dont think they have souls too and they dont think and only takes orders.
Coz in the case of seraphims lucci said or the others said that they can think with a limit but never were said to the normal pacificta they only take orders and do it just like a normal robot.
Seraphim are literally branded with px marks. They are the same.

Not having free will when controlled doesn’t mean you don’t have your own damn mind.

It’s not an assumption it’s common sense.

Seraphim are literally branded with px marks. They are the same.

Not having free will when controlled doesn’t mean you don’t have your own damn mind.

It’s not an assumption it’s common sense.
No that doesnt matter at all on the px mark the seraphims are simply a better versions and they only have limited thinking.
But in the case of the normal pacfista they never think or even normally talk idk how u went to the conclusion that they can think??
we watched 100s of episodes and im pretty sure they dont have a mind on their own or a soul they are simply a robots.

No that doesnt matter at all on the px mark the seraphims are simply a better versions and they only have limited thinking.
But in the case of the normal pacfista they never think or even normally talk idk how u went to the conclusion that they can think??
we watched 100s of episodes and im pretty sure they dont have a mind on their own or a soul they are simply a robots.
Limited thinking means they have thoughts, which can be read.
Simple,

Based on what
We saw them all the time? the only thing they do is take orders and act as a robots we have never seen them think did we? answer if u can im repeating myself at this point.
The seraphims are the only pacfistas who can do a limit thinking and not the kuma clones
Other than that u can go ahead and give me facts or evidence on the kuma clones can think of their own.

We saw them all the time? the only thing they do is take orders and act as a robots we have never seen them think did we? answer if u can im repeating myself at this point.
The seraphims are the only pacfistas who can do a limit thinking and not the kuma clones
Other than that u can go ahead and give me facts or evidence on the kuma clones can think of their own.
I hate when people read what I say and don’t think about what I’m saying

I didn’t say they have free will. I said they have thoughs. You can be a ******* robot with thoughts. Mind controlled people have thoughts. Kuma was turned into a ******* robot and can still use Haki, spiritual energy. They can have uncontrollable and wired thoughts, but they’re still thoughts, and they can still be read.

Is that so hard to understand?

I didn’t say they have free will. I said they have thoughs. You can be a ******* robot with thoughts. Mind controlled people have thoughts. Kuma was turned into a ******* robot and can still use Haki, spiritual energy. They can have uncontrollable and sited thoughts, but they’re still thoughts, and they can still be read.

I hate when people say things on characters when they arent.
We have never saw them think did we? Kuma is a LIVING thing and not a clone How is it that hard to understand? (So going by your logic kuma's clones can use haki and can have kids etc)
Go ahead and show me an evidence that the clones of Kumas can think and show me the panels.
Its really not that hard.

Last edited:
You're mixing up being having no mind and having no free will.

Taking orders and making actions are still thoughts and intent that can be read by observation haki.
How is this different from a normal robot tho? the normal robot do the same?? they take orders and process it just like the kuma clones.

Edit: Ur like saying any haki user can read robot's mind. they know about the computer codes things and etc. wow the one piece characters are so smart didnt know that they can read computer's code and analyze it.

Last edited:

I didn’t say they have free will. I said they have thoughs. You can be a ******* robot with thoughts. Mind controlled people have thoughts. Kuma was turned into a ******* robot and can still use Haki, spiritual energy. They can have uncontrollable and wired thoughts, but they’re still thoughts, and they can still be read.

You're mixing up being having no mind and having no free will.

Taking orders and making actions are still thoughts and intent that can be read by observation haki.
Too bad it's stated that the pacifista's have no thoughts so that observation haki will be ineffective on them (Me joking 🙈)

But yee, intent sensing would work... Even if it's someone else controlling/ordering something that has no mind... The intent/will of the attack still exists in the surroundings (kinda like how the emotions here are like small particles flowing out of them)

Last edited:
IMG-8437.jpg

When there's Treasure, you know who to call (Straw Hats!)
From their ship, they can see it all (Straw Hats!)
When there's evil on the attack
You can rest knowing they got your back
Cause when the One Piece needs Pirates on patrol
Straw Hats, go!

With their Haki, they unite (Straw Hats!)
Never met a Noble that they liked (Straw hats!)
They've got the marines on the run
They never stop 'til the Quest gets done
'Cause when the world is losing all control
Straw Hats, go!
Straw Hats, go

Back