• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

These guys are maniacs
joker-hahaha-i167369.jpg

We don't know that for sure. We need to see how much stronger Burgess has gotten. Though Sabo has also been training a lot since then, and it seems like he fights with Dragon and the others frequently since we've seen him do so in flashbacks and what not.

What if, get this, he got STRONGER since he fought Sabo?
That doesn't really change his status as the BBP that took the most Ls since they were introduced.

Sanji always fights the 3rd strongest, Burgess doesn't even fit that, the top 3 is Teach-Shiryu-Kuzan (in no particular order) and I'd place Lafitte above Burgess any day of the week.

That doesn't really change his status as the BBP that took the most Ls since they were introduced.

Sanji always fights the 3rd strongest, Burgess doesn't even fit that, the top 3 is Teach-Shiryu-Kuzan (in no particular order) and I'd place Lafitte above Burgess any day of the week.
If you look a couple pages back I support Sanji vs Kuzan (albeit I think he needs to get stronger before then because, cmon, it's Kuzan he's up against..), but I was just saying all this Burgess slander is crazy, y'all act like he just sat on his ass after Sabo mauled him in Dressrosa.

If you look a couple pages back I support Sanji vs Kuzan (albeit I think he needs to get stronger before then because, cmon, it's Kuzan he's up against..), but I was just saying all this Burgess slander is crazy, y'all act like he just sat on his ass after Sabo mauled him in Dressrosa.
Saying that Burgess would get done badly by Sabo and Sanji isn't slander at all.

Didn't Burgess, Augur and Teach get swatted away by Fake Sulong Bepo? Like, even with his DF he is still taking Ls.

But yeah, Sanji vs Kuzan would be much better than Sanji vs Burgess.

Didn't Burgess, Augur and Teach get swatted away by Fake Sulong Bepo? Like, even with his DF he is still taking Ls.

But yeah, Sanji vs Kuzan would be much better than Sanji vs Burgess.
Augur and Teach are included in that so Idk why you're slandering Burgess as if the others didn't get hit
Every time he takes a L it's against strong people like Ace (YC2-YC1) and Sabo (same as Ace)
Edit: Also Sengoku who's a top/god tier.

I don't even think Kuzan is gonna fight the strawhats tbf. At least not in the context of a crew vs crew fight.

By the time we get to the "final" clash between the SH and BB pirates, I'm betting he'd have either defected or been backstabbed. He's clearly got his own agenda.

Last edited:
He'll probably defect but the question is whether or not he'll still be a "bad" guy.
As long as he's opposing the SHs in a way he'll have to be defeated.

Back