• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I just realized I have made multiple posts about Sengoku having Conqueror's Haki, followed by me saying "can he Sen Goku though?" both times.

🔥

Absalom should not be able to hide from people. That man is made out of corpse bits sown together, and has been for like a decade. He probably smells like dog ass, and not only that, he weighs 300kg, so you can hear him coming by his footfalls, and the fact that he's probably panting like the sick **** he is as he moves.

I refuse to believe only a small time Impel Down thug had keen enough senses to take him out, and I'm pretty sure Sanji said he could because he had studied his Devil Fruit, despite the fact that he, the cook, has the best explanation for being able to detect rotten meat, and could've had a great one-liner by saying that.

Absalom should not be able to hide from people. That man is made out of corpse bits sown together, and has been for like a decade. He probably smells like dog ass, and not only that, he weighs 300kg, so you can hear him coming by his footfalls, and the fact that he's probably panting like the sick **** he is as he moves.

I refuse to believe only a small time Impel Down thug had keen enough senses to take him out, and I'm pretty sure Sanji said he could because he had studied his Devil Fruit, despite the fact that he, the cook, has the best explanation for being able to detect rotten meat, and could've had a great one-liner by saying that.
Wait, I think Chopper actually does smell him approaching at one point.

Someone has already put Egghead Lucci in a matchup with Post-Udon Luffy before the arc ended, so Egghead Lucci vs. Yamato should be fine.
Dibs on Lucci vs King

Gear 5 Luffy is definitely faster than Lucci by a lot. That's not really debatable (Luffy literally slept while dodging him), but the point still remains that he was able to dodge at least one attack from him, which still places Lucci's speed above Yamato's Thunder Bagua since Gear 5 Luffy was able to blitz a Shuron Hakke Kaidou's TB while Yamato's best speed feat is matching a pre-Shuron Hakke Kaidou's TB speed.

We're comparing strength of Haki (needed to break out of ice), not the the amps given. Also, that's still pretty debatable in and of itself.

I mean to say 0 Kenbun feats that would put her above the standard Kebun usage level. Lucci was able to sense the Elders with Kenbun at a relative pace to Zoro (same reason we rate the Admirals as having relative Kenbun). Zoro's Kenbun is above the standard Kenbun usage level.

I genuinely don't think she can. This isn't even hate. I mean we're talking about GEAR 5 LUFFY here. Yamato was in awe of the power of BASE LUFFY and was even more shocked about gear 5. I really have no reason to believe that Yamato can replicate this.

A limit that Yamato seemingly can't reach. This was a Lucci after getting destroyed by Luffy 3 times and having to recover each time, and then fighting the Seraphim, and then fighting Zoro for an extended period of time.

It hurts me to defend Lucci here but I'm trying to look at this from an objective standpoint. Even on the profiles, Lucci scales above Yamato in durability and AP to the point where her attacks won't be much of an issue. I can't see her winning.
All I know for Awakened Lucci's speed scaling without Rokushiki is that IMO he is a good bit above Law due to somewhat keeping up with G5 Luffy who is above the Bagua that blitzed Law.

You are cooking with the Shuron Hakke stuff though.

his profile literally says this ''He's the strongest swordsman in the world in both name and actuality'' and on top of that ''he's currently waiting for a worthy foe who surpasses his old rival Shanks'' meaning he himself is stronger then him.
That’s a mistranslation, even eminitable who made that justification has made an updated version of it because it

Both Shanks and Mihawk are stated to be stronger since they last dueled

Waiting for someone who surpasses your past rival does not mean you are stronger than your past rival or current past rival

Sengoku and Tsuru better be heading over to Cross Guild's hideout to be Mihawk's victim rather than Blackbeard's victim trying to save Garp. **** Garp. Mihawk finally getting some post-timeskip feats are more important.

Sengoku and Tsuru better be heading over to Cross Guild's hideout to be Mihawk's victim rather than Blackbeard's victim trying to save Garp. **** Garp. Mihawk finally getting some post-timeskip feats are more important.
im all here for the mihawk upscales, i cant wait for the feats hes abt to get when we get more information abt the black blades

1091-008.png
1091-010.png

Sentomaru hurt Kizaru. Will he enter the god tier?

Back