• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

This is unironically what we rated Base Yamato

I had to fight tooth and nail to add the "comparable" part btw. There's never been a single One Piece profile in this wiki that was more wanked and overhyped than Yamato's was.
That was admittedly atrocious. You're correct.

He dodged an attack once but got hit thrice once while he used a speed amp
So it's just a downscale
He dodged the attack, was able to raise his fist to block Luffy's attack, destroyed one of Luffy's attacks, and then was hit after he already stopped moving.

Like I said during our earlier debate, obviously Lucci downscales from Gear 5 Luffy's speed, but that's still above Yamato's best feat.

He dodged the attack, was able to raise his fist to block Luffy's attack, destroyed one of Luffy's attacks, and then was hit after he already stopped moving.

Like I said during our earlier debate, obviously Lucci downscales from Gear 5 Luffy's speed, but that's still above Yamato's best feat.
Luffy's attack wasn't actually Luffy though. He just spat rocks at him. Idk why you're gassing him busting a rock that's below Daz Bones' daisy blade thingamajig he used in Alabasta

Luffy's attack wasn't actually Luffy though. He just spat rocks at him. Idk why you're gassing him busting a rock that's below Daz Bones' daisy blade thingamajig he used in Alabasta
I'm not gassing the rock spit from Luffy what 😭 you said it blitzed him and I literally just said that it didn't

I'm talking about Luffy's bite attack.

I mean sure but the fact still remains that he could still react to an attack faster than Yamato's Thunder Bagua

giphy.gif

This is unironically what we rated Base Yamato

I had to fight tooth and nail to add the "comparable" part btw. There's never been a single One Piece profile in this wiki that was more wanked and overhyped than Yamato's was.
bro what is ts😭😭 theres no way ppl actually thought kaido wasnt holding back the only thing what i see is hybrid yamato holding her own against base kaido nothing more.

bro what is ts😭😭 theres no way ppl actually thought kaido wasnt holding back the only thing what i see is hybrid yamato holding her own against base kaido nothing more.
Tbf Kaido did say he wouldn't hold back and would kill her if he had to but he definitely wasn't going all out no

I like Yamato just admitting Kaido would take her out without a ton of trouble and still fighting him
That's bravery. Stuff like Kidd fighting Shanks was just stubbornness and stupidity
If he hadn't been caught preparing the “damned punk” attack, I think kidd would have been able to withstand shanksa for a while.

I like Yamato just admitting Kaido would take her out without a ton of trouble and still fighting him
That's bravery. Stuff like Kidd fighting Shanks was just stubbornness and stupidity
That's why Kidd will rise from the ashes of his bullheadedness, after being humbled out at sea, and become a beast in verse! I can't sell these stocks yet! Please I need to eat my rent is due.

If he hadn't been caught preparing the “damned punk” attack, I think kidd would have been able to withstand shanksa for a while.
Oda pushed that rival stuff between him Luffy and Law but it never felt real because they didn't have the feats to back it up
Law shoulda got acoa against BM and Kidd acoc after she used it on them (like how Yamato and Luffy got acoc)

Oda pushed that rival stuff between him Luffy and Law but it never felt real because they didn't have the feats to back it up
Law shoulda got acoa against BM and Kidd acoc after she used it on them (like how Yamato and Luffy got acoc)
No like seriously you can't just give an off-handed remark about a character having conquerors haki and just not build off of it. This is a big reason why I don't think Kidd's out of the story yet, there's more things to develop for him.

he used an ACOC infused attack and kidd was of gaurd + he's arguably the n1 haki user in the verse, if not for that kidd would hold his own for a few min and then gets completely overpowered lol

he used an ACOC infused attack and kidd was of gaurd + he's arguably the n1 haki user in the verse, if not for that kidd would hold his own for a few min and then gets completely overpowered lol
They weren't talking about powerscaling and what-not if I'm assuming correctly. Just how the two faced a foe superior to themselves. Yamato's act is bravery, Kidd's act was stubbornness.

Reminds me of the original Digimon, and the difference between Skull Greymon and Metal Greymon.

Back