• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

They're basically just two brothers who affectionately beat the **** out of each other.
Try to but can't*

The magazine also said that after Thriller Bark, Sanji stopped calling Zoro Marimo to avoid fights because if they fought, Zoro would show weakness because of his injuries, but after the timeskip Sanji felt comfortable calling Zoro Marimo again because he knew that their scuffles would be even.

Try to but can't*

The magazine also said that after Thriller Bark, Sanji stopped calling Zoro Marimo to avoid fights because if they fought, Zoro would show weakness because of his injuries, but after the timeskip Sanji felt comfortable calling Zoro Marimo again because he knew that their scuffles would be even.
Where are you reading the translations?

GPVnMdNXEAAWPur

I'm excited for Luffy, Nami, Franky, Jinbe, and Sabo's next set of Vivre Cards. Zoro and Sanji too but not as much since we just got the magazine.

Try to but can't*

thats why they are n1 duo in op, so wholesome
E9e1zwqXsAEqLBG

GPV7QeEXwAAxDDt

From what I understand and have seen, this basically showcases and explains basically Zoro's main abilities

Using goken, using ranged slashes, using amps with Asura, using Haki on his swords and then King O Hell with insane amounts of con haki which is his strongest

Btw I find it funny that another low diff fight (Scabbards vs Kaido) went on for 10-20 minutes and it started with Neko disarming Kaido and Izou disarming King
And everyone (besides deluded Admiral wankers) agrees that was a low diff, but Zoro vs Lucci is a mid or high diff

Also I wonder if Lucci was scarred by Zoro's attack. There's a chance he wasn't because people like Kaku and King could take some pretty heavy finishers point blank from him (though I think in those cases Zoro's attacks had to go through their own attacks before it reached them) and not get scarred but at the same time that attack seemed to **** him up hard to the point where Awakened recovery didn't help him at all against it

Sorry to disturb you guys. I heard people say that in the last chapter released, Vegapunk confirmed that the world government has possession of the ancestral weapon Uranus, being the spaceship that destroyed Lulusia fueled by Mother Flame.

Just one question, do you plan on profiling ancient weapons? Because if that spaceship really is Uranus, I remember a calculation made on the wikia that scaled it to 5-A levels and if I'm not wrong, I think the wikia allows to make profile for weapons and ships with combat applicability feats.

Last edited:
Sorry to disturb you guys. I heard people say that in the last chapter released, Vegapunk confirmed that the world government has possession of the ancestral weapon Uranus, being the spaceship that destroyed Lulusia fueled by Mother Flame.

Just one question, do you plan on profiling ancient weapons? Because if that spaceship really is Uranus, I remember a calculation made on the wikia that scaled it to 5-A levels and if I'm not wrong, I think the wikia allows to make profile for weapons and ships with combat applicability feats.
Was going to but then I thought that it would just be better to wait for more info and stuff but 🤷‍♂️ also if that’s an actual spoiler, you should hide that

Going bottom-to-top, and not ordering them within their own tiers, here's how I'd re-order that:

S+: Mihawk, Shanks

S: Kaidou, Big Mom, Luffy, Blackbeard, Garp

A: Akainu, Kuzan, Kizaru, Nusjuro, Benn Beckman, Kizaru, Zoro, Rayleigh, Marco, Yamato, Law, Sanji, Kid, Fujitora, Greenbull, Sabo, Lucci

B: King, Hancock?, Queen, Jinbe

C: Crocodile(Using vague upscaling from Marineford), Katakuri

D: Doflamingo

F: Magellan

Going bottom-to-top, and not ordering them within their own tiers, here's how I'd re-order that:

S+: Mihawk, Shanks

S: Kaidou, Big Mom, Luffy, Blackbeard, Garp

A: Akainu, Kuzan, Kizaru, Nusjuro, Benn Beckman, Kizaru, Zoro, Rayleigh, Marco, Yamato, Law, Sanji, Kid, Fujitora, Greenbull, Sabo, Lucci

B: King, Hancock?, Queen, Jinbe

C: Crocodile(Using vague upscaling from Marineford), Katakuri

There are 2 kizaru’s? 😱 he about to arrive at the island any moment to avenge the other Kizaru fr

The more better df user of the two 💥

Hancock should definitely be around A tier thanks to her Hax bring potent that Blackbeard didn't want to risk letting her go in fear of being turn to stone
Issue is where to place her given she haven't had a big fight so far

S+: Mihawk, Shanks, Blackbeard

S: Luffy, Kaidou, Big Mom, Akainu, Kuzan

A: Garp, Kizaru, Nusjuro, Benn Beckman, Zoro, Rayleigh, Hancock, Law, Sanji, Issho, Greenbull,

B: King, Marco, Yamato, Queen, Kid, Sabo, Lucci, Jinbe, Crocodile

C: Katakuri

Not ordered within tiers

I'm not using tiers just gonna rank em strongest to weakest top to bottom
Mihawk and Kaido
Big Mom and Shanks (honestly both are likely just relative to Mihawk and Kaido but it seems like Oda intends for Mihawk to be above him around an extreme diff)
Luffy
Admirals
Zoro and Yamato (could arguably beat/match the Admirals but Idk)
King Law Sabo Sanji Marco Queen
So on and so forth
Idk where to put people like Hancock and the Gorosei. Gorosei are probably top tiers and Hancock is probably equal to or a bit above King, or something.
Dunno. Aint put too much thought into this list but it sounds good enough

I'm not using tiers just gonna rank em strongest to weakest top to bottom
Mihawk and Kaido
Big Mom and Shanks (honestly both are likely just relative to Mihawk and Kaido but it seems like Oda intends for Mihawk to be above him around an extreme diff)
Luffy
Admirals
Zoro and Yamato (could arguably beat/match the Admirals but Idk)
King Law Sabo Sanji Marco Queen
So on and so forth
Idk where to put people like Hancock and the Gorosei. Gorosei are probably top tiers and Hancock is probably equal to or a bit above King, or something.
Dunno. Aint put too much thought into this list but it sounds good enough
So you have Zoro > Yamato and King > Law > ....? or are the individual lines not ordered either?

Back